Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1101511 Views)

Big Brother Naija β€œAll Starsβ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lekida:

Congrats to them, did biggie reveal their prize?
I’m not sure if the prize was revealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
Kanaga and olivia can act πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Father and daughter

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lauryn41:
Kanaga Blaqboi yvonne olivia jenni o acting drama

Entertaining mad people πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Once again, ALL Nigerians.

Glad Kanaga is getting the airtime he deserves now.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lauryn41:
Kanaga and olivia can act πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Father and daughter

Na dem be the actors for house now.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
Shey you can all see what kanaga is doing with his screen time

Entertaining bitches πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

Once again, ALL Nigerians.

Glad Kanaga is getting the airtime he deserves now.

We run this motherfvcking show

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
COOL10:
It's human nature to rant and complain when you feel betrayed, no matter the reason.

They'll be okay on Sunday.

If somebody has come to meet you to apologise after feeling betrayed, and you both have shook on it. If you're still bringing it up again, even in your happy times, then that makes you a malicious person.

Juiovla no even rant reach like this and Juicy was close to Ipeleng.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
Beginning to like Jenny o
She is just like a motherly figure to her fellow housemate

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
Eeghe:

It is not easy to be β€œdifferent”
Some people deserve and or require more grace/empathy/understanding/slack, than others. By just being. You should know this
He should see himself as special instead of different or his constant mood swing will defeat the opportunity this platform presents.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
DoubleeDee:

He should see himself as special instead of different or his constant mood swing will defeat the opportunity this platform presents.

He should, but he doesn't.

We don't know his life experience and why he is the way he is. Even when you're not different, you can be under a lot of pressure, how much more when you clearly standout.

He's a very talented guy that has some things to work on, but even his time on the show can be impactful in how he sees himself moving forward.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
Its how people are saying blue aiva injured her leg because she went against their queen james brown
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
I appreciate Olivia and all her multiple coloured wigs.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
I'm not feeling the picture, but make una see Tobo G now

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

He should, but he doesn't.

We don't know his life experience and why he is the way he is. Even when you're not different, you can be under a lot of pressure, how much more when you clearly standout.

He's a very talented guy that has some things to work on, but even his time on the show can be impactful in how he sees himself moving forward.
So he needs to snap out of it quickly. I have a lady friend with K legs. Rather than wear protective long gowns, she prefers to display it publicly wearing jeans pants. Sometimes it is better to confront your complex head-on than having low self esteem. I like Ebubu"s diction. That should be a confidence booster.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
Yemi and blue

Blue has been blushing and laughing like a tickled child

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:
I'm not feeling the picture, but make una see Tobo G now

The writeup is blinding
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
DoubleeDee:

So he needs to snap out of it quickly. I have a lady friend with K legs. Rather than wear protective long gowns, she prefers to display it publicly wearing jeans pants. Sometimes it is better to confront your complex head-on than having low self esteem. I like Ebubu"s diction. That should be a confidence booster.

"He needs to snap out of it quickly" is a rather convenient position to take.

Yes, it is better to confront, but we do not all have the same minds and some minds do not snap out of things quickly.

Someone like me, if I tell you the things I struggle with offline, you will not believe it. And every year, I tell myself I'll snap out of it, but I don't. People are different, and while some things sound good when you say them, the doing tends to be far more difficult than the saying makes it seem.

We're watching a human struggle with something human in real time, and like many of us that have something we struggle with, we're told to snap out of it, but the internal struggle can only be understood by the person experiencing it.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nickymezor(f): 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
Yemi n his dirty talks
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lauryn41:

The writeup is blinding

How do you mean? As in, the achievements dey burst brain, or the writing is actually bad?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
Yemi telling blue bad things

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
Yemi don begin dey use bedroom voice and eyes to talk to Blue.

The last time I saw him, he was promising Kobosi that he will only speak to Blue the same way he'd speak to Mmeli, but since that time, I have also heard he cut ties with Kobosi, so I don't even know the status of what I'm watching
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

How do you mean? As in, the achievements dey burst brain, or the writing is actually bad?

The writeup is bad

3d effects is too high
Poor colour choice
Crazy fonts
No spacings

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
Eleribu ni Yemi and Blue πŸ˜†

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lauryn41:

The writeup is bad

3d effects is too high
Poor colour choice
Crazy fonts
No spacings
Yeah, and the colour is not it.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:
Yemi don begin dey use bedroom voice and eyes to talk to Blue.

The last time I saw him, he was promising Kobosi that he will only speak to Blue the same way he'd speak to Mmeli, but since that time, I have also heard he cut ties with Kobosi, so I don't even know the status of what I'm watching

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I tire
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
Walahi Miraku is a bastard.

Yemi dey follow Blue talk dirty, the next thing Miraku dey come with balm for Blue's leg.

This guy dey see Yemi for dream abi wetin?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
This Nelisa, with all her beauty and shape, will always dress like a homeless person unless its eviction or party. Jenni O leave Blaqboi and Nana abeg, make I see whether them go give me ship.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
Yemi will kill somebody
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:
Walahi Miraku is a bastard.

Yemi dey follow Blue talk dirty, the next thing Miraku dey come with balm for Blue's leg.

This guy dey see Yemi for dream abi wetin?

Yemi even stood up to give them chance

And he left immediately

Bastard
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
Yemi's last 9-5, was when he was Head of Marketing

Adekunle come and see ya fellow corporate marketer

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
queenemelda:
This Nelisa, with all her beauty and shape, will always dress like a homeless person unless its eviction or party. Jenni O leave Blaqboi and Nana abeg, make I see whether them go give me ship.

Blaqboi is going home on sunday
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lauryn41:

Yemi even stood up to give them chance

And he left immediately

Bastard

The guy is really targeting Yemi. This thing is not even about Kobosi, na Yemi he mean.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija β€œAll Starsβ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.