Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1091425 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
Sleep dey carry me go where I no know... I be plan to watch well today cry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
May miracle receive a strike for provocation

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:
Nana and women leader dey drag Kobosi, say why she and Miraku do talk, then she go carry the gist go meet Yemi. Dem say she dey childish.

They're always talking about Thabang and Kobosi's gists. Jenni says Kobosi's game oozes, they are also accusing Miraku of stirring drama.

This is why i love them
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lauryn41:

Read to understand and comprehend

He sounds like jim iyke

Listen to him and listen to jim iyke

And please don’t quote me again if you don’t understand
Getting all emotional... grin

He doesn't sound like Jim Iyke madam comprehension.... Rather, he sounds like Yemi Blaq.

Small thing you wan turn am to fight. grin

God forbid.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lauryn41:

God when will I experience this in my life

Just believe!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
How Miracle has become a pussy ass nigga just because of Yemi is funny. He acts foolish because of girls that don’t rate him, Khosi will choose a dead Yemi over a living Miracle ditto Aiva and the way he was ignored made me happy, he likes hugging another person’s highlights.

I won’t be wrong to say without Yemi, Miracle will be a boring delawood. Yemi is his oxygen

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Eeghe:

It is not easy to be “different”
Some people deserve and or require more grace/empathy/understanding/slack, than others. By just being. You should know this

Yes, he is different but in this environment you can't be like that, you can't show weakness everyone in the house see him as fragile and that's not good for his game and his chances of winning the show.......

If you need empathy%understanding you wouldn't come on this kind of show as this show is not a place for that, from we the judging viewers to trolls that will go at you for no reason etc......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
Jenni O and Nana dey talk say Miraku came in with a plan, but they're not understanding again

That he came in as "I'm a sl-ut" now, he decided to stay in one side, a side that does not even want him

Nana has rightly said it that it is the people entertaining Kobosi that she blames, because if the two men giving her ear stop giving her ear, she will not have game again

Nana is now asking that what is the point of spoiling your game with this thing? Especially if you're someone people would normally like out there, so,why are you playing this sort of game?

Nana and Jenni conclude that the men in the house are easy to use.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
Thank you Madea for calling out Miracle's childish fakeness which is so blatant that nobody is deceived. Thank you for also dragging Khosi's manipulative character.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrEnigma007: 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
Smoothgio:
Meanwhile Sandra has been ranting on Twitter space about how she and Yemi used to be very close

It's like they dated at a time or they were knack buddies

There’s something definitely there... I remember Sandra repeatedly saying to Khosi that she should have met her when she came in and saw the sudden type of way they were... the way she was emphasizing the “you shoulda met me (stuff)”, it felt like there is actually a story (maybe, bestie... bff... fwd or just work partners) but there was something. Though while she was telling Khosi, I was like (how important does she think of herself as regards her influence in yemi’s decision, because she almost made Khosi feel like how Nigerian mother-in-law’s make their to be daughter-in-law feel)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lauryn41:

James brown is an underdog and an under rabbit as well

Naaa.... she is a gamer! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
Jenni O and Nana just clocked Khosi's game and also see Miracle as a mumu falling for Khosi's BS......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
H
JasonScoolari:
Getting all emotional... grin

He doesn't sound like Jim Iyke madam comprehension.... Rather, he sounds like Yemi Blaq.

Small thing you wan turn am to fight. grin

God forbid.

God forbid you too
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
Geezeem:

Naaa.... she is a gamer! grin

Gaming herself, if you listen to the convo between Jenni O and Nana ongoing right now you will realise they've clocked her game......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
God will bless Jenni O and Nana for everything they have said tonight

They even said Kobosi dey switch from Miraku to Yemi depending on the day, she just dey use their head.

Both of them are very right and have echoed what some of us have been saying on this thread. The only gamer here is Kobosi, and Yemi and Miraku are just the two pawns in her game, dancing to her tune.

As long as neither of them can cut her off decisively, so will it remain.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

So what does that have to do with the show and why is she ranting on space?

So, she left the house and two days later she dey shalaye for Twitter space? The one wey she do with Mmeli no do her?
Maybe make we beg Yemi to accept her after the show

Very nonsense person

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

I'm not on the show because I did not apply.

That he even applied means he is working on himself.

Nobody is saying he deserves more empathy, I've not even used that term the entire time

This show is supposed to expose viewers to different characters in a society. The introverts, extroverts, ambiverts, the soft-spoken, loudmouthed, calm, aggressive. ALL Types of people..

This is a simulation of our society, so, me I don't know why you think this isn't a show for Ebubu, because he is not the sort of character you want to watch or can identify it.

He isn't my favourite HM, and I may not vote for him because he's with that Tsatsii babe, but his presence on the show is appreciated and wanted.

What do you have against Tsatsii though? shocked
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nana and jenni o have mad sense

Nigerian sense

I love them both

Miracle is just disgracing his poor parents

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lauryn41:
H

God forbid you too
Oya rest, don't fight yourself. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Jenni O and Nana just clocked Khosi's game and also see Miracle as a mumu falling for Khosi's BS......

Yemi too. Na the two of them dem conclude say be mumu falling for her game, because two of them have been entertaining her. No limit am to Miraku, Yemi is his co-mumu

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lhimeet:

We don’t like tatshe

Make she go house with her PG 6 nonsense
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

You people are saying this thing as if everybody is watching. What now happened?
Nepa been take my light so I no fully catch up. But na their sponsored task. Na obstacle game, and na wetin man sopos do. Na em kanaga go leave am for blue to do.

She fvcked their chance

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
Blue looks like someone I know lol
I love her face (slight buck teeth, slanted eyes, all)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:
God will bless Jenni O and Nana for everything they have said tonight

They even said Kobosi dey switch from Miraku to Yemi depending on the day, she just dey use their head.

Both of them are very right and have echoed what some of us have been saying on this thread. The only gamer here is Kobosi, and Yemi and Miraku are just the two pawns in her game, dancing to her tune.

As long as neither of them can cut her off decisively, so will it remain.

If only jenni could tell this to yemi

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lhimeet:

I no like ship, she be ship, boring ship for that matter. Na hot, steamy ship I fit manage, like Kiddrica and Crossgel.

If the chemistry is not giving, "Hotter than Sokoto in December" or "Steamer than a volcano" I no dey too send am.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
I can’t hear what yaya is saying ooo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

Yemi too. Na the two of them dem conclude say be mumu falling for her game, because two of them have been entertaining her. No limit am to Miraku, Yemi is his co-mumu
Make them go tell the boys na

Make script for fit change
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
Why vawulence no dey this week na.

Na why sandra no sopos go. We for sopos don hear "Suck my dick my nigga"
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
It is interesting they understand Khos’s game, Miracle is the willing tool here, a man with no self respect or awareness who allows Khosi to use him for her game just to make Yemi jealous. How can a grown ass man be that worthless to play a side nigga role?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lauryn41:

Exactly what I just said

Afterall them be paddy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lauryn41:

I hope she will tell it to him, I don't even know if he will change because he dey do like who dem blow powder, but I hope Jenni can tell him.

If she and Nana feel like this, only God knows how the rest of the house dey look them

Then tomorrow, Yemi will say, "Maybe I'm competition, that's why they're nominating me", it's because you no wan get sense brother, house don tire for the drama.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lauryn41:

We don’t like tatshe

Make she go house with her PG 6 nonsense
The way you dey watch this BBT ehn, like say bone hook you for throat. grin

Calm down and enjoy the show abeg.

Kanaga and Tsatsi for life. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.