Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1091660 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

Yemi too. Na the two of them dem conclude say be mumu falling for her game, because two of them have been entertaining her. No limit am to Miraku, Yemi is his co-mumu

I won't call Yemi mumu though, as we all know Yemi has been doing his own game play with Blue without Khosi knowing, but as for Miracle he acts as if he never see woman before and is bent on staying where he is not wanted, even a Thabang has a better chance than him, hence why I will tag him as the main mumu here......

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
JasonScoolari:
The way you dey watch this BBT ehn, like say bone hook you for throat. grin

Calm down and enjoy the show abeg.

Kanaga and Tsatsi for life. grin

Stop quoting me

What’s your problem

Face your frustration else where

I don’t talk to empty brains abeg
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
This Miracle for God sake...

Which kind miraculous Mumu be this?

God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Yes, he is different but in this environment you can't be like that, you can't show weakness everyone in the house see him as fragile and that's not good for his game and his chances of winning the show.......

If you need empathy%understanding you wouldn't come on this kind of show as this show is not a place for that, from we the judging viewers to trolls that will go at you for no reason etc......

Exactly my point before dem turn am to therapist session..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

I hope she will tell it to him, I don't even know if he will change because he dey do like who dem blow powder, but I hope Jenni can tell him.

If she and Nana feel like this, only God knows how the rest of the house dey look them

Then tomorrow, Yemi will say, "Maybe I'm competition, that's why they're nominating me", it's because you no wan get sense brother, house don tire for the drama.

Yemi is quite smart and him and jenni are gees

He will definitely pick something out of it and adjust his game
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
Dr yemi back to his patient blue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I won't call Yemi mumu though, as we all know Yemi has been doing his own game play with Blue without Khosi knowing, but as for Miracle he acts as if he never see woman before and is bent on staying where he is not wanted, even a Thabang has a better chance than him, hence why I will tag him as the main mumu here......

This is 💯 correct, Yemi has blue by his side. He's just playing along..
Khosi ate and gave her plate to miracle to take to the kitchen today😕

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lauryn41:

Stop quoting me

What’s your problem

Face your frustration else where

I don’t talk to empty brains abeg

You're the one fighting yourself madam Jim Iyke. Try calm down you hear? grin

By the way, I can quote whoever I want to.

Nairaland nor be your father's property.

One love from Tsatsi fan.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
James brown next to her lap dog
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Na you no wan call Yemi mumu, people wey follow am dey house dey call am pawn, a pawn is a willing tool, a wilful mumu, in essence.

Is he not the one that wanted to rush somebody because of T & D tension? You wouldn't call him mumu because you like him, and we tend to be lenient on people we like, but the fact that he even has another babe he can easily port to, but makes himself available for this user, probably makes him a bigger mumu than otondo Miraku.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
JasonScoolari:
You're the one fighting yourself madam Jim Iyke. Try calm down you hear? grin

By the way, I can quote whoever I want to.

Nairaland nor be your father's property.

One love from Tsatsi fan.

I see you’re suffering from something

No be me go cure am

Take a trip to a doctor and fix yourself

Ment !
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
Chai this khosi face no work at all..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lauryn41:

I see you’re suffering from something

No be me go cure am

Take a trip to a doctor and fix yourself

Ment !
Me nor go insult you, but I want you to know that Nairaland is not your father's property, and I can quote you or anyone at anytime.

Ms. Jim Iyke. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lauryn41:

We don’t like tatshe

Make she go house with her PG 6 nonsense

She hasn’t done anything worthy of not liking her though in my own books, she’s free spirited and level-headed.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
fitzmayowa:

On point.✅

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
Zoroaster:
Chai this khosi face no work at all..

That one follow join for wetin dey pain me for this triangle.

Two hot Nigerian boys find wetin dem go fight over, na this babe dem land. Her yansh is not even jiggly enough to cover for it undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
Yemi is using Khosi same way Khosi is using Yemi, they are both users but Miracle? He’s been used by a lady who considers him nothing except an errand boy who is ever ready for Khosi’s gimmick

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

I no like ship, she be ship, boring ship for that matter. Na hot, steamy ship I fit manage, like Kiddrica and Crossgel.

If the chemistry is not giving, "Hotter than Sokoto in December" or "Steamer than a volcano" I no dey too send am.

Na because she dey ship no make you wan vote am? grin Y’all are difficult to please cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 10:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
ibkayeebbn:
What does Cregx even mean? The line was quite cringey

Said he got it from craig david bt added a twist.

Still kinda cringey. Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
JasonScoolari:
The way you dey watch this BBT ehn, like say bone hook you for throat. grin

Calm down and enjoy the show abeg.

Kanaga and Tsatsi for life. grin

I just tire 😂

Both of them look good together. Me likey
🙂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

That one follow join for wetin dey pain me for this triangle.

Two hot Nigerian boys find wetin dem go fight over, na this babe dem land. Her yansh is not even jiggly enough to cover for it undecided

Her voice, personality?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
Everytime Blue looks at Yemi, you can just tell she's smitten by him. There is so much love in her eyes.

And then there is Kobosi, love no dey her eye at all, na just possession.

Yemi, focus on Blue and leave that other chic

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
It may seem as though, Yemi knacked Blue last night... But camera man nor show us.🙄
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
jaxxy:

Her voice, personality?

Which voice and personality? Voice that she's always using to complain and personality of, "Why don't you love me, when I make me so damn easy to love"?

You people don't know what a turn off is? I'm concerned o. There is the kind of attitude that somebody will display, ideally, you should run from them, irrespective of what they sound like, or even how they look.

Except you're telling me Nigerian men like problematic women, then I cannot argue with you, because e clear die.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
The two coven witches with no drama bothered and pained about the drama bringers. Is this not real life witchcraft,

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lhimeet:

I just tire 😂

Both of them look good together. Me likey
🙂
They look sweet together...

Nor mind bitter leaf people. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lhimeet:

Na because she dey ship no make you wan vote am? grin Y’all are difficult to please cheesy

Na because she dey ship with my Kanaga and the ship is PG10 like Geezem said.

Me I don't do Coco Melon and Paw Patrol ship
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
Amya:
The two coven witches with no drama bothered and pained about the drama bringers. Is this not real life witchcraft,

Shebi their discussion don give you gist now?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
JasonScoolari:
It may seem as though, Yemi knacked Blue last night... But camera man nor show us.🙄
This bulelani abi abule egba guy no just wise at all

No many things are happening and the viewers are not aware,na Coven members dey help us with gist sometimes but now they are apart

I just tire for the camera man abeg

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
Geezeem:

Aswear
buy ur babe or wife hair o grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

Which voice and personality? Voice that she's always using to complain and personality of, "Why don't you love me, when I make me so damn easy to love"?

You people don't know what a turn off is? I'm concerned o. There is the kind of attitude that somebody will display, ideally, you should run from them, irrespective of what they sound like, or even how they look.

Except you're telling me Nigerian men like problematic women, then I cannot argue with you, because e clear die.

I don't like her from this view bt in the house or in person she might seem different and attractive. They see things we don't see and we see some things they can't see also.

look at tobi and cee c. Lol
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
jaxxy:

Said he got it from craig david bt added a twist.

Still kinda cringey. Lol
Lol urgh

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.