Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,762 members, 7,862,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1107181 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:41am On Feb 05, 2023
tooexclusive:

Mmeli would have be down and out of Jaypee by now and moving onto the next “victim” with the heavy green light Jaypee gave miracle he was still with her where everyone is... when he could have taken her to that love nest to conclude the act.
I would be watching Mmeli more closely now

I find him intriguing

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 1:42am On Feb 05, 2023
scondy:

How he made himself succumb to khosi's whining is surprising.....he asked blue to bold with him during the day....she was after the party ...he couldn't reciprocate...very dissapointing ....
Whether it is for highlights or otherwise, I have always suspected an emotional side to his affection for Khosi.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:42am On Feb 05, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Ok o. We, Yaya fans will try and console herself with that possibility. grin

And I wonder who would inherit Lukay's widow?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mancoconut: 1:42am On Feb 05, 2023
Will they bring new housemates on Sunday?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 1:43am On Feb 05, 2023
lokoloko84:

Lols! It is not that easy as you think.

Leave them....the same reason why naija male musician no dey ever get wife but baby mama is what is happening right in front of our eyes...
Guy: I’m not interested in a relationship,let’s just be having fun
Girl: Okay
Few months later
Girl:hey babe,I’m pregnant and I’m not aborting it

Yemi is not ready to lose any of the 2 girls and he’s not ready for commitment either.He wants to keep eating his cake and have it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:45am On Feb 05, 2023
Yaya gives me Paloma from Zambia vibes......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 1:45am On Feb 05, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Hmm...so "in reality" does not apply to "reality show"? I'm lost
In "reality" in my perspective connotes what should happen in our every day lives in an ideal way which might not necessarily be the case sometimes.
This is a reality show which is one off and what should happen in real lives situations might not happen here.
Don't let us get carried away with emotions.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:45am On Feb 05, 2023
Geezeem:

opelenge is leaving with her husband

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 1:46am On Feb 05, 2023
scondy:

How he made himself succumb to khosi's whining is surprising.....he asked blue to bold with him during the day....she was after the party ...he couldn't reciprocate...very dissapointing ....

One of the major problem with polygamous relationship, you think you re in control till shit hits the ceiling.

Khosi is showing some violent tendencies and he thinks blue is cool but that girl also has some “wilding” in her as well. So at this point, he is stuck. Unless one leaves the house... Khosi is more in control than any of the two... but love, game or “ego” won’t make Khosi leave Yemi

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 1:46am On Feb 05, 2023
My pastor told me Lukay is going to win the show but I have a feeling Lukay may leave tomorrow, what do I believe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:47am On Feb 05, 2023
If I could have a dollar for every time Yaya says 'neh' undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 1:47am On Feb 05, 2023
COOL10:

He doesn't even like the JayPee. He's just forcing himself to play along. Marvin's main target in that house is Blue grin.

His fear is that flirting with other girls could jeopardize his stay in the house since he's paired with a partner who likes him. A jealous Yaya is a dangerous Yaya cheesy
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:48am On Feb 05, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Whether it is for highlights or otherwise, I have always suspected an emotional side to his affection for Khosi.
True

Reason why one minute i am mad at khosi and the other i like her

Yemi is more emotionally invested in khosi

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:48am On Feb 05, 2023
tooexclusive:

Mmeli would have be down and out of Jaypee by now and moving onto the next “victim” with the heavy green light Jaypee gave miracle he was still with her where everyone is... when he could have taken her to that love nest to conclude the act.

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:48am On Feb 05, 2023
your feeling cos Babalawo go reach Mahlamba Ndlopfu tommorow grin grin grin grin
ibkayeebbn:
My pastor told me Lukay is going to win the show but I have a feeling Lukay may leave tomorrow, what do I believe

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 1:49am On Feb 05, 2023
hayzed19:
your feeling cos Babalawo go reach Mahlamba Ndlopfu tommorow grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 1:49am On Feb 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

I would be watching Mmeli more closely now

I find him intriguing

Mmeli is more street... his actions say it. No time to dull with him.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:49am On Feb 05, 2023
ibkayeebbn:
I dont insult men of God

but your pastor dey play
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 1:50am On Feb 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

I dont insult men of God

but your pastor dey play
I have a feeling this is the case sad
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 1:53am On Feb 05, 2023
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 1:53am On Feb 05, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Leave them....the same reason why naija male musician no dey ever get wife but baby mama is what is happening right in front of our eyes...
Guy: I’m not interested in a relationship,let’s just be having fun
Girl: Okay
Few months later
Girl:hey babe,I’m pregnant and I’m not aborting it

Yemi is not ready to lose any of the 2 girls and he’s not ready for commitment either.He wants to keep eating his cake and have it.
You got it. I mean who will want to leave khosi, though not pretty facially with her craziness which is romantic sometimes and her great body or blue who is not only pretty facially but also has a great body with her pretty voice.
The same things is happening here.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:53am On Feb 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

True

Reason why one minute i am mad at khosi and the other i like her

Yemi is more emotionally invested in khosi

Thank God the denial is over.. I just needed to watch them one day to see this

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:54am On Feb 05, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

I have a feeling this is the case sad
The only chance he might have is if Ebuka/Lawrence are too weak to climb that stage

or if Biggies wife is in labour and he forgot to send the results on time

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 1:55am On Feb 05, 2023
[quote author=DoubleeDee post=120644450][/quote] l
Life is an act itself. You believe what you want to believe.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 1:55am On Feb 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

The only chance he might have is if Ebuka/Lawrence are too weak to climb that stage

or if Biggies wife is in labour and he forgot to send the results on time
😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 1:55am On Feb 05, 2023
lokoloko84:
In "reality" in my perspective connotes what should happen in our every day lives in an ideal way which might not necessarily be the case sometimes.
This is a reality show which is one off and what should happen in real lives situations might not happen here.
Don't let us get carried away with emotions.
I understand the dynamics.
So what we are in fact seeing on the show is a bunch of actors?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:57am On Feb 05, 2023
These people should be fearing God nah. Blue said she's 22 😏😏

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:58am On Feb 05, 2023
Olivia said she's 23 😏😏

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mancoconut: 1:58am On Feb 05, 2023
When you see Jenni O, Blaqboi, Jaypee etc you just know they must talk about past housemates and gossip about ships, funny lots.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:58am On Feb 05, 2023
DoubleeDee:

I understand the dynamics.
So what we are in fact seeing on the show is a bunch of actors?
i wouldnt say actors but reality shows are mixture of real life and little scripting

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 1:59am On Feb 05, 2023
Geezeem:

Marvin or Thabang grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 2:03am On Feb 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

i wouldnt say actors but reality shows are mixture of real life and little scripting
I think we are getting more scripting than realness from this lot IMO. They are camera conscious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.