Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,175 members, 7,867,400 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1109695 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 6:15am On Feb 05, 2023
Lauryn41:
I don off my tv

Una good night

Lemme see how i can manage this headache

I slept early too, me wey dey wait for after party drama. How did biggie manage last night? Headache suppose catch ahm too😭
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:02am On Feb 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

So this is how my sweet Nelisa is going to lose on both ends (Thabang and Mmeli) over a small mistake

This is a lesson sha

Last Sunday when I was mad at what Nelissa was about to do with Mmeli (FWB). I predicted it won't end well. A week later, she's become the butt of all jokes. I listened to Yemi & Blue's convo with disappointment written all over my face. Yemi did well defending her but by now, her story of being fůcked has spread all across the house.

This is what you get when you don't act logical but let few minutes of ecstacy control you. If not that I really like Nelissa, I wouldn't have pity for her. People just don't learn from history. Depsite what Mmeli did to Sandra, Nelissa didn't learn from it. She has herself to blame.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IgbuduMonkey: 8:04am On Feb 05, 2023
firJ:
Marvin, six pack on potbelly…
you are wicked grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 8:18am On Feb 05, 2023
tooexclusive:

Mmeli would have be down and out of Jaypee by now and moving onto the next “victim” with the heavy green light Jaypee gave miracle he was still with her where everyone is... when he could have taken her to that love nest to conclude the act.
Mmeli the xenophobic fool will chop hot breakfast

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:34am On Feb 05, 2023
Geezeem:

Mmeli has not formed that kind of bond with anyone yet. Tho he was down with Sandra's eviction and wished they had spoken and ironed things out before she left... that's got to count for something for someone he knew for few days

... The Roki and Goldie situation you mentioned are different... presszo had a long time to bond with them... Him and Roki smoked and gisted every night... mmeli doesn't have that with anyone in the house

Didn’t know this at first bolded
Then fair enough at number two
I watch!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 8:34am On Feb 05, 2023
safarigirl:

Plenty wahala.

Na why she like to dey accuse people up and down. Everytime dey find who go fight her and her faves.

She never start, make she go Twitter go dey fight, na there her people dey. Everyday fight.
your wahala pass her own

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by SoftSport(m): 8:52am On Feb 05, 2023
Make una nor vex oo
Please who is up for eviction?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:02am On Feb 05, 2023
SoftSport:
Make una nor vex oo

Please who is up for eviction?
BlaqLeng
MaYa
Khosicle
JayKay
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by SoftSport(m): 9:03am On Feb 05, 2023
eleshin:
BlaqLeng MaYa Khosicle JayKay
Thanks a bunch..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:12am On Feb 05, 2023
Geezeem:

I consider myself emotionally blackmailed cry cry...
Chai.... how do i repay this debt now?

Lol
No blackmail intended
You don’t owe me in any way with regards to this- I planned to give them all my votes as no fav was up but later split votes between them and Blackleng

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:21am On Feb 05, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

If he were in control he wouldn’t need to lie about his relationship to the other person, he’d just be straight up. After all, they aren’t owed any loyalty and one claims to have a boyfriend outside yet was kissing him within the first few days

It’s not like they aren’t already aware though, so if he’s honest with both of them I doubt they’d stop messing with him. I don’t think he’s in control at all

The two ladies are aware, even as he told the two ladies since day 1. He's always been honest about not wanting to be boxed which Khosi admitted. Yemi is just being nice because he didn't want Khosi to get angry thus, he tries to reduce the flirt with Blue in front of her since Khosi is always angry (despite flirting too) whereas Blue is unproblematic. I'm happy he's got Blue on his side though. She doesn't stress him as much as Khosi.

Also, can I mention his act of service? Nelisa mentioned in the diary room that he was always checking up on her (after the Mmeli saga). He also defended Nelisa fiercely yesterday. She always defend Blue to Khosi especially when Khosi asked Yemi not to attend to Blue when she hurt her leg. She defended Nelisa to Khosi too. Secondly, I recall Yaya's birthday on the second day too. Yemi spent time with her throughout. Yaya was even asking Biggie not to bother about any chocolate for her birthday because she's got a big chocolate beside her and she's been well fed 😂 Yemi was even hungry at some point which was noticed by Yaya but still sat by her (Khosi was angry on that day though). Thirdly, he always indulged Khosi's antics. That was why I said he was the only guy who could have fallen into Khosi's manipulative trap (he's soft inside). Fourthly, of course he cooks delicious food for the house.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 9:38am On Feb 05, 2023
ibkayeebbn:
My pastor told me Lukay is going to win the show but I have a feeling Lukay may leave tomorrow, what do I believe
devil punish you and ur pastor . Na this one una fit put attention..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:41am On Feb 05, 2023
DOptical:

The two ladies are aware, even as he told the two ladies since day 1. He's always been honest about not wanting to be boxed which Khosi admitted. Yemi is just being nice because he didn't want Khosi to get angry thus, he tries to reduce the flirt with Blue in front of her since Khosi is always angry (despite flirting too) whereas Blue is unproblematic. I'm happy he's got Blue on his side though. She doesn't stress him as much as Khosi.

Also, can I mention his act of service? Nelisa mentioned in the diary room that he was always checking up on her (after the Mmeli saga). He also defended Nelisa fiercely yesterday. Secondly, I recall Yaya's birthday on the second day too. Yemi spent time with her throughout. Yaya was even asking Biggie not to bother about any chocolate for her birthday because she's got a tall big chocolate beside her and she's been well fed 😂 Yemi was even hungry at some point which was noticed by Yaya but still sat by her (Khosi was angry on that day though). Thirdly, he always indulged Khosi's antics. That was why I said he was the only guy who could have fallen into Khosi's manipulative trap (he's soft inside). Fourthly, of course he cooks delicious food for the house.
There's something you keep mentioning that I don't understand. When yemi said he doesn't want to be boxed I thought he meant he wants to be free to chat and mingle with other housemates, both male and female. This is a fair request, it IS a game. What I don't get (and I guess khosi too) is, did unboxing mean he should be allowed to go kissing other women? You keep saying khosi knows what is happening and she agreed. I don't think so.
If she agreed, what's stopping yemi from kissing blue anywhere and any time? Why does he deny when he talks to khosi that he has any interest in her other than being friends? Why does he deny going after her, but always claims she is the one going after him when infact he is the one that suggested she should be the one seen to be going after him. Why doesn't he, when confronted by khosi, not just remind her that but I told you I don't want to be boxed, I want to have other girlfriends?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:41am On Feb 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

Mmeli is cold and he has been vocal about his dislike for nelissa

Is it soooo hard for her to respect her dwarf self and stay away from him ??

Haba

Her ship with thabang was sailing well but she ruined it for mmeli that has been taunting and insulting her back to back

Mmeli isn’t wrong here

Mmeli is just as wrong. Why sleep with her if he doesn't want her? He slept with her and started insulting her to everyone afterwards. He even insulted her to Biggie.

On Nelisa, I felt she could have even gone with Yemi if she wanted anything that bad because Yemi wouldn't have treated her like that, although she would have to fight Khosi for it and Yemi may not give her what she wanted though 😅, considering he's had no sex with anyone in the house despite the two girls down for it. Yemi is a play boy but he's a nice guy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 9:44am On Feb 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

This set isnt the worst when it comes to scripting or being camera conscious

The set when a man used kitchen strategy to win the show was where i believe it wasnt 100 reality cus how do you expect 20+ housemates to come on a show and lose their game to a man who used food to scam them

Dorathy is the most camera conscious housemate in bbn so far
what happened to the rest house mates who refused to cook for themselves? They scammed them selves and they should blame themselves for being that foolish.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:44am On Feb 05, 2023
Only God knew what the DJ added yesterday for Yemi to finally enjoy himself like a bird set free for the first time at the party. Best dancer on the night.. maybe he was high 🤣 I didn't even expect the southy DJ to be good. First good Southy DJ on the show.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:45am On Feb 05, 2023
So Marvin and jaypee were gossiping about kanaga

Is it by force to be friends??

Sex deprived fools

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:46am On Feb 05, 2023
Sanqa:

There's something you keep mentioning that I don't understand. When yemi said he doesn't want to be boxed I thought he meant he wants to be free to chat and mingle with other housemates, both male and female. This is a fair request, it IS a game. What I don't get (and I guess khosi too) is, did unboxing mean he should be allowed to go kissing other women? You keep saying khosi knows what is happening and she agreed. I don't think so.
If she agreed, what's stopping yemi from kissing blue anywhere and any time? Why does he deny when he talks to khosi that he has any interest in her other than being friends? Why does he deny going after her, but always claims she is the one going after him when infact he is the one that suggested she should be the one seen to be going after him. Why doesn't he, when confronted by khosi, not just remind her that but I told you I don't want to be boxed, I want to have other girlfriends?

Yemi said he wanted no ship or relationship. He told Khosi. He didn't even ask out Khosi or professed any love. What's so difficult to understand here? Why can't Yemi bond with Blue on the third day? Khosi even started getting angry even on the second day when Yemi was with Yaya.

Yemi didn't deny anything. He was just flabbergasted at Blue saying he was always coming to her whereas he claimed it was mutual which we all know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:48am On Feb 05, 2023
DOptical:

Mmeli is just as wrong. Why sleep with her if he doesn't want her? He slept with her and started insulting her to everyone afterwards. He even insulted her to Biggie.

On Nelisa, I felt she could have even gone with Yemi if she wanted anything that bad because Yemi wouldn't have treated her like that, although she would have to fight Khosi for it and Yemi may not give her what she wanted though 😅, considering he's had no sex with anyone in the house despite the two girls down for it. Yemi is a play boy but he's a nice guy.

All i know is that Mmeli isn’t wrong
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:48am On Feb 05, 2023
Lauryn41:
So Marvin and jaypee were gossiping about kanaga

Is it by force to be friends??

Sex deprived fools
I am officially a Marvin and Jaypee hater

I don't understand this obsession since Monday to the extent they had to still talking about it by 4am this morning.....Marvin is a sissy

And as for Jenni O and her crew,,,,,they should continue talking about the past housemates since they are so useless and without content themselves.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:49am On Feb 05, 2023
All these stupid shalaye epistles ontop show we dey see so will amount to naught at the end tongue
Yemi even though u have the Yoruba privilege of being the only guy from the tribe with no other guy competing with u for their affection the truth remains that u will never win this show period!!!
I am glad u will still stay long enough to rub ur minions more poopoo on their miserable faces🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:50am On Feb 05, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
He is Wow🥰 I could watch his strip dance all day he makes me wet🥵

Hehehehe
Enjoy👌🏾

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:51am On Feb 05, 2023
DOptical:

Yemi said he wanted no ship or relationship. He told Khosi. He didn't even ask out Khosi or professed any love. What's so difficult to understand here? Why can't Yemi bond with Blue on the third day? Khosi even started getting angry even on the second day when Yemi was with Yaya.

Yemi didn't deny anything. He was just flabbergasted at Blue saying he was always coming to her whereas he claimed it was mutual which we all know.
Then why did he tell miracle they are a thing when miracle asked him? Thereby blocking miracle from making advances on her.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Blaxhex: 9:52am On Feb 05, 2023
https://twitter.com/TheSabiRadio/status/1621985848748118016?s=20&t=TshFVppqIwOJk4Ddo8JPbA
Omo, how did i miss this moment from last night shocked
Tsatsii definitely has a crazy side that she's hiding

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 9:53am On Feb 05, 2023
DoubleeDee:

But he's flirting with Jay in the open nau. I'm sure Yaya has accepted her fate. My regret was him ending up with a Naija babe. It will make Yaya feel more hurt and resentful deep down towards Naija babes generally.
Marvin no be better persn...leave better babe like Yaya for jaypee, na mumu boy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 9:54am On Feb 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

In our defense Jaypee will be leaving today

So Yaya dear,it's not that serious..... Marvin is giving her a goodbye cuddle
Yaya should stay clear from Marvin, na yeye person Marvin be
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:54am On Feb 05, 2023
Sanqa:

Then why did he tell miracle they are a thing when miracle asked him? Thereby blocking miracle from making advances on her.

Which Miracle asked him anything? Yemi didn't tell anyone he's in any ship with anyone!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:57am On Feb 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

All i know is that Mmeli isn’t wrong

Wrong for sleeping with someone he doesn't like and then started insulting her afterwards. Nelisa seems like a bad beech kinda girl who's down for anything. Of course the blame is on her. But It's not as if Nelisa is asking for more. Nelisa isn't playing the victim nor want to entangle him in a relationship, so why insult her?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:59am On Feb 05, 2023
DOptical:

Wrong for sleeping with someone he doesn't like and then started insulting her afterwards. Nelisa seems like a bad beech kinda girl who's down for anything. It's not as if Nelisa is asking for more. Nelisa isn't playing the victim nor want to entangle him in a relationship, so why insult her?

Mmeli doesnt and has never liked nelissa which we all know

So why are we acting like its a shock ?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:59am On Feb 05, 2023
DOptical:

Which Miracle asked him anything? Yemi didn't tell anyone he's in any ship with anyone!
So you really do not watch. Miracle asked him straight out, in the toilet area where they almost fought, if he has something going with khosi and he said 'yes, we are a thing'.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:00am On Feb 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

I am officially a Marvin and Jaypee hater

I don't understand this obsession since Monday to the extent they had to still talking about it by 4am this morning.....Marvin is a sissy

And as for Jenni O and her crew,,,,,they should continue talking about the past housemates since they are so useless and without content themselves.....

The only crew member that will remain till the finals is nana

Thats the only source of joy I have
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:01am On Feb 05, 2023
Sanqa:

So you really do not watch. Miracle asked him straight out, in the toilet area where they almost fought, if he has something going with khosi and he said 'yes, we are a thing'.

Nah, I didn't hear such. All I heard was Miracle ranting and calling Khosi a bitch blah blah blah and how both Khosi and Yemi deserved eachother blah blah blah

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.