Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,784 members, 7,862,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1107264 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 10:38am On Feb 05, 2023
scondy:

He may be wrong for the insults but nelissa I'd to blame for the situation in the first place....y sleep with someone who has on several occassions openly shown his intolerance towards u. Like really ....she laid her bed...she should lie on it
blame Nelissa ? He’s a guy for crying out loud, Guys can pretend till they get what they want, the intolerance started after he slept with her. It’s ABSOLUTELY wrong to sleep and tell, same idio.t claimed he did Sandra dirty. That’s his attitude and only a kid would do that.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:40am On Feb 05, 2023
Beorn:

You didn't watch that scene, stop arguing it. That was before the T or D game where the above scenario happened.

Miracle actually asked him the question and Yemi affirmed that he and Khosi were a thing. That was the night when Yemi came to meet Miracle in front of Khosi to complain how he (Yemi) didn't like how Miracle came to take Khosi away when both of them (Khosi & Yemi) were having a discussion. When Miracle later followed Yemi to the bathroom to seek clarity on what they (Yemi & Khosi) have, Yemi mentioned that they were thing, as in they had something going on.

Btw, the reason why Yemi got angry when Miracle came to take Khosi away was because they were arguing and ironing an issue which Miracle should have respected.

They're not in relationship. Of course they kiss and cuddle which could be a thing but nothing was professed from Yemi. He didn't ask her out.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 10:43am On Feb 05, 2023
scondy:
And Khosi nagged that boy to submission...at least about doing things in her face ....
Khosi that saw both of them bathing ? No one understands the game he’s playing so just sit back , enjoy the drama unfold instead of making assumptions on what he should have done in your head.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 10:43am On Feb 05, 2023
Why does Khosi need to be “fake-evicted”? Why not Blue?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:44am On Feb 05, 2023
Mrbllymer:
blame Nelissa ? He’s a guy for crying out loud, Guys can pretend till they get what they want, the intolerance started after he slept with her. It’s ABSOLUTELY wrong to sleep and tell, same idio.t claimed he did Sandra dirty. That’s his attitude and only a kid would do that.
bb stans are the funniest set of people

how they suceeded to shift the blame to nelisa is baffling

no one is even questioning a guy who kiss and tell

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:44am On Feb 05, 2023
PrincessEstates:

Ebuka them must ignore that triangle to “oblivion”👌🏾
Let’s see the stuff the players are made of
No expo, let’s see how they negotiate thinking they are not noticed
Show all working cheesy

No fake eviction(s) of course

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:46am On Feb 05, 2023
PrincessEstates:
i want yemi fake evicted instead
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 10:47am On Feb 05, 2023
Eeghe:

Ebuka them must ignore that triangle to “oblivion”👌🏾
Let’s see the stuff the players are made of
No expo, let’s see how they negotiate thinking they are not noticed
Show all working cheesy

Eggxactlly grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:47am On Feb 05, 2023
Beorn:

Last Sunday when I was mad at what Nelissa was about to do with Mmeli (FWB). I predicted it won't end well. A week later, she's become the butt of all jokes. I listened to Yemi & Blue's convo with disappointment written all over my face. Yemi did well defending her but by now, her story of being fůcked has spread all across the house.

This is what you get when you don't act logical but let few minutes of ecstacy control you. If not that I really like Nelissa, I wouldn't have pity for her. People just don't learn from history. Depsite what Mmeli did to Sandra, Nelissa didn't learn from it. She has herself to blame.

Mmeli did nothing to Sandra
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:47am On Feb 05, 2023
DOptical:

Before t & d where Miracle picked Khosi? Dey play.

Also the guy I was conversing with, said it happened at the bathroom session. Nothing of such happened. What Miracle did was get angry, ranted and called Khosi a bitch blah blah blah while saying both Khosi and Yemi deserved eachother.

Yemi has never told anyone he's in any relationship with anyone.

Yes, it was before the T or D. It was on a Thursday night. That was the night Khosi approached Blue to ask her about her situationship with Yemi. When Yemi and Khosi were settling their problem, Miracle came to excuse Khosi from Yemi only to go and be having another "situationship settlement" with Khosi. It was the night that Khosi told Miracle that she was done with Yemi.

Why do you enjoy arguing for the sake of argument but not to be enlightened? I just described the entire discussion to you, gave you an instance but you are talking about T or D game shenanigans. Discussing a topic with you is a waste of time. You just bring up a scenario and stick to it and keep regurgitating it constantly like it's a daily prayer. Jeez!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:47am On Feb 05, 2023
PrincessEstates:

Eggxactlly grin

Gbam! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:48am On Feb 05, 2023
Beorn:

Yes, it was before the T or D. It was on a Thursday night. That was the night Khosi approached Blue to ask her about her situationshio with Yemi. When Yemi and Khosi were settling their problem, Miracle came to excuse Khosi from Yemi only to go and be having another "situationship settlement" with Khosi. It was the night that Khosi told Miracle that she was done with Yemi.

Why do you enjoy arguing for the sake of argument but not to be enlightened? I just described the entire discussion to you, gave you an instance but you are talking about T or D game shenanigans. Discussing a topic with you is a waste of time. You just bring up a scenario and stick to it and keep regurgitating it constantly like it's a daily prayer. Jeez!!

Hehehehehehe
After Frodd and Esther I borrowed sense lol
I kukuma find arguments boring
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:48am On Feb 05, 2023
scondy:

He may be wrong for the insults but nelissa I'd to blame for the situation in the first place....y sleep with someone who has on several occassions openly shown his intolerance towards u. Like really ....she laid her bed...she should lie on it

Of course I know Nelisa has herself to blame because he didn't ask her out in the first place. If you want to be a bad bitch, you have to take responsibility for it. However, Nelisa isn't playing the victim here or trying to rope Mmeli into an entanglement with her. Mmeli should free her and stop insulting her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:50am On Feb 05, 2023
lokoloko84:
Common babe,it is wrong to kiss and tell.
How can you have sexual intercourse with a lady and after the escapades,you use that to mock her.
It doesn't make any sense no matter the problem between them.
It is very childish.

Was it not childish when she insulted him first
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:51am On Feb 05, 2023
Beorn:

Yes, it was before the T or D. It was on a Thursday night. That was the night Khosi approached Blue to ask her about her situationshio with Yemi. When Yemi and Khosi were settling their problem, Miracle came to excuse Khosi from Yemi only to go and be having another "situationship settlement" with Khosi. It was the night that Khosi told Miracle that she was done with Yemi.

Bleh..

I don't even think you understand yourself at this point. You claimed Yemi told Miracle they were in relationship blah blah before t & d game yet same Miracle picked Khosi during the t & d. Does that make sense?

Yemi had never told anyone he's in any relationship. He didn't ask out anyone!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:52am On Feb 05, 2023
DOptical:

Btw, the reason why Yemi got angry when Miracle came to take Khosi away was because they were arguing and ironing an issue which Miracle should have respected.

They're not in relationship. Of course they kiss and cuddle which could be a thing but nothing was professed from Yemi. He didn't ask her out.

🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:52am On Feb 05, 2023
Yemi is sincerely one of a kind

Apart from khosi trying to tarnish and blemish his image in the house

He’s actually very sweet ,very welcoming, friendly , and very caring and he stays on his lane and is never at where he’s not wanted

I’m a proud stan yooo

Minus the whole ship nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:54am On Feb 05, 2023
garfield1:

Was it not childish when she insulted him first
A woman scorned should never BE taken serious but mmeli being the matured one should have ignored

The silent treatment is better than broadcasting you had sex with her and insulting her
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:54am On Feb 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

Dont let one psycho see this your comment oo

I’m not replying any yabaleft patient this year

The mad person doesn’t know that khosi is the only reason miracle will last long in the house

If it was solo game , That overripe watermelon would have gone home to his parents ever since
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Xchii: 10:54am On Feb 05, 2023
thatigboman:
she's bouncing later today. Her own don do
you this ibo man. Your hatred for jaypee enh
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:55am On Feb 05, 2023
Lauryn41:
Yemi is sincerely one of a kind

Apart from khosi trying to tarnish and blemish his image in the house

He’s actually very sweet ,very welcoming, friendly , and very caring and he stays on his lane and is never at where he’s not wanted

I’m a proud stan yooo

Minus the whole ship nonsense
a real guy man and friend

you can never see him badmouthing his friends in the house
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:56am On Feb 05, 2023
Mrbllymer:

Let me correct you

Mmeli has always hated nelissa

Infact , the day they slept with each other , he taunted her , called her an instigator and made her cry
She knows that he doesn’t like her

She threw her beautiful ship with thabang away for this

She should enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:57am On Feb 05, 2023
I know Yvonne is colder and blander than my regular people, but I am beginning to like her…
She seems loyal and caring too

I learnt that she bought bumbum from twitter, but lemme not judge her (the mental slavery has become rampant- it would be the Tsatsiis who won’t do that cool )
I will ignore that fact

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:57am On Feb 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

a real guy man and friend

you can never see him badmouthing his friends in the house

His loyalty is 100%

I love that about him

He has never bad mouthed one person (friend) to another (friend)

He’s the best abeg
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:57am On Feb 05, 2023
Eeghe:

Hehehehehehe
After Frodd and Esther I borrowed sense lol
I kukuma find arguments boring

After all these years, the guy remains the same. A leopard can't change its spot but I just needed to point out that truth so it doesn't look like Sanqa who was enlightening him, doesn't know what he's saying. I'm definitely not going on a marathon argument with that fella. It's torture.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 10:59am On Feb 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

Let me correct you

Mmeli has always hated nelissa

Infact , the day they slept with each other , he taunted her , called her an instigator and made her cry
She knows that he doesn’t like her

She threw her beautiful ship with thabang away for this

She should enjoy
is intolerance same has hate? He hated her but tolerated her till he slept with her. Why didn’t they have counter before he slept with her ?
It’s quite easy to judge someone cos they are on TV, many judging her have even done worse, it’s not a new thing that many girls goes for who doesn’t like them, neglecting those that truly have a thing for them.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:00am On Feb 05, 2023
I see SAns falling over themselves and crying that yvonne did her ass

I personally don’t see anything wrong with anybody fixing a part of their OWN BODY

Like it’s not your business

Gossshhhh

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:00am On Feb 05, 2023
Eeghe:
I know Yvonne is colder and blander than my regular people, but I am beginning to like her…
She seems loyal and caring too

I learnt that she bought bumbum from twitter, but lemme not judge her (the mental slavery has become rampant- it would be the Tsatsiis who won’t do that cool )
I will ignore that fact
she has a bubbling personality and i love how she relates and care for justin,making his stay less difficult

i just dont like her friendship with the coven members
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:00am On Feb 05, 2023
Mrbllymer:
is intolerance same has hate? He hated her but tolerated her till he slept with her. Why didn’t they have counter before he slept with her ?

Yes for me intolerance is same as hate
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:01am On Feb 05, 2023
Beorn:

After all these years, the guy remains the same. A leopard can't change its spot but I just needed to point out that truth so it doesn't look like Sanqa who was enlightening him, doesn't know what he's saying. I'm definitely not going on a marathon argument with that fella. It's torture.

It's you Who's never changed! I dislike manipulative people who play unwarranted victim card or people who support and indulge such nonsense! Unwarranted one at that! Beside, I know why you both have a problem with Yemi! No be Yemi do you or Miracle or Khosi. High time you sunk that into your skull
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 11:01am On Feb 05, 2023
DOptical:

Bleh..

I don't even think you understand yourself at this point. You claimed Yemi told Miracle they were in relationship blah blah before t & d game yet same Miracle picked Khosi during the t & d. Does that make sense?

Yemi had never told anyone he's in any relationship. He didn't ask out anyone!
They had a break during T & D... Kissing happened at the first session, fight happened after the break. There were 2 toilet conversations, the first one where Miracle had a conversation with Yemi after he confronted him about disrespect. The second one was when Miracle told the two of them that they deserve each other. Yes, Yemi told him they are a thing.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:01am On Feb 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

she has a bubbling personality and i love how she relates and care for justin,making his stay less difficult

i just dont like her friendship with the coven members

She is owning the gossip o lol
I think I like her

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.