Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1084093 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:51am On Feb 08, 2023
Adexchelsea19:
miracle says yemi is always disrespecting khosi and other girls in the house and that he’s going to confront him. Khosi went and told yemi what he said and that one said he’s tired of it, then later said he’s going to have a conversation with him
At this rate,I will have to believe Yemi stole Miracle's Girlfriend or money before the show cus what sort of obsession is this??

Thank God for Yemi's calmness or else all this triggering would have resort to a full blown fight

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:52am On Feb 08, 2023
Smoothgio:

And you think Ebuka will touch that triangle

Lori iro

I just said same thing...they wont go there!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:54am On Feb 08, 2023
Lauryn41:

Geezem this is what i quoted

I said big brother needs to apologize to erica and co

You asked big brother of bbn or bbt

And i said they’re the same organizers and multichoice

😊

You didnt get it then

Noone owns anyone an apology
This isn't BBN

This was what I was driving at

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 9:54am On Feb 08, 2023
Smoothgio:

At this rate,I will have to believe Yemi stole Miracle's Girlfriend or money before the show cus what sort of obsession is this??

Thank God for Yemi's calmness or else all this triggering would have resort to a full blown fight
And IGWE MIRACLE will chew him and spit him out in a second🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:56am On Feb 08, 2023
Where is the miracle that came in and said no negative energy?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:57am On Feb 08, 2023
Thank God everybody is seeing Khosi as the manipulator now

Things I love to see.....her game plan will soon be open for all to see

Elete ponmo

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:57am On Feb 08, 2023
Geezeem:

You didnt get it then

Noone owns anyone an apology
This isn't BBN

This was what I was driving at
when zainab was slapped and got disqualified for getting slapped, was it BBN?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:59am On Feb 08, 2023
thatigboman:
when zainab was slapped and got disqualified for getting slapped, was it BBN?

You self...you just entered without following the trail of discussions

Oya go back and read up grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 10:00am On Feb 08, 2023
Smoothgio:

I wish Biggie can unpair them early let's see how Miracle vote's will surpass that of Chris Okotie FDP (Fresh Democratic Party)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 10:04am On Feb 08, 2023
Smoothgio:

Elete ponmo
Na charm this babe use on Yemi

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:05am On Feb 08, 2023
Today is the day we will see amother drama loading in Biggie's house

I want to see how Yemi will bypass this task cus Biggie is an instigator
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:06am On Feb 08, 2023
Jay16:
Na sangoma na

The south African version of Kayamata

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:15am On Feb 08, 2023
Smoothgio:
Today is the day we will see amother drama loading in Biggie's house

I want to see how Yemi will bypass this task cus Biggie is an instigator

😂😂😂

If i were yemi , i would make for only nelissa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:21am On Feb 08, 2023
Nhazeru:

🤮🤮🤮 @ the bolded

Men like Yemi deserves to be given another man's child by their wives .

Your Sméagol Khosi kissed 3 guys in one night despite having a boyfriend. You dey mad.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:23am On Feb 08, 2023
Big faced Small dick energy Mirapist is obsessed with Yemi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:24am On Feb 08, 2023
Amya:

grin grin grin grin How ridiculous! The topic has always been on Herpes and the HMs. You brought the military angle to prove that Herpes is included in general medicals.

Till this moment you haven't brought a single proof of that Herpes test being included in medicals (Whether in BBN or even the military).

You have lots of words but you haven't made any solid point..

You don't have to speak for the sake of speaking you know.

Your last line just solidified what I've thinking, that you're a child. You posting a CDC article that aligned with my argument in the first place. I followed CDC throughout the covid period as that's where i got my updates from. I know you probably just heard of them for the first time yesterday. Kudos for the growth.

My arguments turned you into a researcher overnight. Don't say i didn't do anything for you.

Herpes is a symptom of std. The housemates were tested..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 10:25am On Feb 08, 2023
Lauryn41:

😂😂😂

If i were yemi , i would make for only nelissa
One of the numerous things that is hungry me on Yemi side
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Agbogo1: 10:28am On Feb 08, 2023
Smoothgio:

Shim failed first eviction results

No need to bother shim
but he is usually correct about who is leading though.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 10:29am On Feb 08, 2023
IGWE MIRACLE continue doing the lord's work👌
Is not like whoreyemi be better person and his minions are not ur god that will determine ur stay in the house!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 10:33am On Feb 08, 2023
Smoothgio:

Elete ponmo

Na Yemi I blame sha

No wonder Khosi dies by Yemi cos Yemi is the first handsome guy she has ever dated in her life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:34am On Feb 08, 2023
Jay16:

I don't even know. If Yaya had applied big pressure like Khosi did, after Yemi spent a lengthy time with her on her birthday, it could have been Yaya. Or even Nelisa. Yemi is the type who doesn't like hurting "girls who applied pressure".. He just flows with it. His niceness is being taken for granted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 10:34am On Feb 08, 2023
Olivia looks so much like Erica kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:35am On Feb 08, 2023
Adexchelsea19:
miracle says yemi is always disrespecting khosi and other girls in the house and that he’s going to confront him. Khosi went and told yemi what he said and that one said he’s tired of it, then later said he’s going to have a conversation with him
Oh ok thanks. I had to go to twitter for the gist.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2023
DOptical:

Saw that.

Also on Thabang. I don't get why he badmouth Nelisa in her absence yet pretends to be her friend. Another Annoying thing is the way Khosi always enjoy bringing up Nelisa name to see Thabang badmouth her. The sadist. She wasn't happy when Yemi praised Nelisa to her face. She had to go find solace in Thabang insulting Nelisa.
Thabang is still hurt that Mmeli and Nelisa had sex, but that dosen't mean he should be two faced. If he dosen't want to be Nelisa's friend, he should tell her straight up. I think he is falling in love with Khosi and she loves him too. I pity my Olivia in all this. I think Khosi is just using Yemi to look like the innocent wife who dosen't know her husband is cheating, but everyone around her knows.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2023
rainluv:
Olivia looks so much like Erica kiss

Hah
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2023
queenemelda:
Thabang is still hurt that Mmeli and Nelisa had sex, but that dosen't mean he should be two faced. If he dosen't want to be Nelisa's friend, he should tell her straight up. I think he is falling in love with Khosi and she loves him too. I pity my Olivia in all this. I think Khosi is just using Yemi to look like the innocent wife who dosen't know her husband is cheating, but everyone around her knows.

Thabang doesn't like any girls or anyone in that house. Good thing no girls rate him but see him as second, third options. The instigator.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2023
Smoothgio:

cheesy cheesy
Do you think he is calm now? Just saw him talking to marvin. No calmness detected.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:39am On Feb 08, 2023
DOptical:

I don't even know. If Yaya had applied big pressure like Khosi did, after Yemi spent a lengthy time with her on her birthday, it could have been Yaya. Or even Nelisa. Yemi is the type who doesn't like hurting "girls who applied pressure".. He just flows with it. His niceness is being taken for granted.

Yemi can flow like that with any of those women regardless of shape or size because he’s not into women. He’s just acting for the cameras. He’s very clearly a batty boy aka Idi Amin boy…

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 10:39am On Feb 08, 2023
Sanqa:

cheesy cheesy
Do you think he is calm now? Just saw him talking to marvin. No calmness detected.
he’s very calm. Talking to people sometimes helps relieve the pressure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:41am On Feb 08, 2023
But I don't understand what's going on..

The whole fight two days ago was caused by Miracle, Thabang and Khosi. What's Yemi's own in it? It was Thabang who put ideas into Nana's head, thanks to Khosi's whispering nonsense about Yemi to him. Then Miracle attending Nana's meeting and also putting ideas into her head. In fact, he was the one who called Nana to caution her partner on that particular night before Nana started calling Thabang. What's Yemi's own in it?

Why is the sadist Khosi and the instigating Miracle implying rubbish? They had better leave Yemi out of their bullshit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 10:43am On Feb 08, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Yemi can flow like that with any woman regardless of shape or size because he’s not into women. He’s just acting for the cameras. He’s very clearly a batty boy aka Idi Amin boy…
God bless u dear🥰

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2023
Sanqa:

cheesy cheesy
Leave those idiots🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.