Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1083960 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2023
Mrbllymer:
he’s very calm. Talking to people sometimes helps relieve the pressure.
I know you didn't watch. He was very angry and stummering so much it took him minutes to finish a sentence. You know when that happens he is in a bad space.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Yemi can flow like that with any woman regardless of shape or size because he’s not into women. He’s just acting for the cameras. He’s very clearly a batty boy aka Idi Amin boy…

He's had erection while with girls. He likes girls, even if he also likes guys like you claimed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2023
Lauryn41:

😂😂😂

If i were yemi , i would make for only nelissa
Nelisa is out of the mess

Each HM must bake at least 2 cookies
Give one to your Partner(Nelisa) and the Other to a Romantic Partner or Platonic Friend.

You must present in public to your chosen recipients and say why.

Nelisa will get one but who will get the other one between Blue and Khosi is what we are waiting for

Biggie is messy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2023
scondy:

Which is why he shdnt have agreed to anything with her cos he knows he has roaming eyes....she on the other hand knows but playing dumb about it ....
They are both birds of same feathers. I strongly believe Khosi is milking the victim tag very effectively to justify her flirting.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2023
Sanqa:

I know you didn't watch. He was very angry and stummering so much it took him minutes to finish a sentence. You know when that happens he is in a bad space.
yeah I didn’t watch cos you are with me. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:46am On Feb 08, 2023
Amya:

grin grin grin grin How ridiculous! The topic has always been on Herpes and the HMs. You brought the military angle to prove that Herpes is included in general medicals.

Till this moment you haven't brought a single proof of that Herpes test being included in medicals (Whether in BBN or even the military).

You have lots of words but you haven't made any solid point..

You don't have to speak for the sake of speaking you know.

Your last line just solidified what I've thinking, that you're a child. You posting a CDC article that aligned with my argument in the first place. I followed CDC throughout the covid period as that's where i got my updates from. I know you probably just heard of them for the first time yesterday. Kudos for the growth.

My arguments turned you into a researcher overnight. Don't say i didn't do anything for you.

How do you feel so comfortable exchanging words
about such a disgusting yamayama topic like herpes with person wey you fit born? Shouldn’t you be more mature than this?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:47am On Feb 08, 2023
DOptical:

He's had erection while with girls. He indeed likes girls, even if he also likes guys like you claimed

How won’t he have erection when he’s kissing a girl that looks like a man
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 10:47am On Feb 08, 2023
Smoothgio:

Give one to your Partner(Nelisa) and the Other to a Romantic Partner or Platonic Friend.

Nelisa will get one but who will get the other one between Blue and Khosi is what we are waiting for

Biggie is messy
he might just present to Kanaga as his friend, if I were to be in his shoes. Though he might give Khosi

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 10:48am On Feb 08, 2023
Smoothgio:

Biggie is messy

I want Yemi to give Ipeleng make everywhere scatter🤣
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:48am On Feb 08, 2023
When did ipeleng and jenny start becoming friends? Yesterday when biggie was addressing them they were holding hands. Today they are sitting together. I never noticed the closeness before.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:49am On Feb 08, 2023
DOptical:

Your Sméagol Khosi kissed 3 guys in one night despite having a boyfriend. You dey mad.

Your mother and entire generation dey mad!! ediat

Look at this jobless dunce insulting his generation because of a housemate that doesn't even know your existence. You spend 24hrs on this thread defending, writing incoherent epistles on someone that doesn't give a rat ass about you and will never meet in life.

Uncle, get a life!!get a job!! get something doing!!
It's too early in the year for you to be wasting your life raping Yemi's ass. This is 2023 be useful

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:51am On Feb 08, 2023
Sanqa:

cheesy cheesy
Do you think he is calm now? Just saw him talking to marvin. No calmness detected.
Talking to Mavin doesn't mean he is going to act irrational

He already said he will try to talk to Miracle afterwards

Miracle is trying to goad him so bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:51am On Feb 08, 2023
Mrbllymer:
yeah I didn’t watch cos you are with me. Nonsense
Thanks cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:52am On Feb 08, 2023
Nhazeru:

Your mother and entire generation dey mad!! ediat

Look at this jobless troll insulting his generation because of a housemate that doesn't even know your existence. You spend 24hrs on this thread defending, writing incoherent epistles on someone that doesn't give a rat ass about you and will never meet in life.

Uncle, get a life!!get a job!! get something doing!!
It's too early in the year for you to be wasting your live raping Yemi's ass. This is 2023 be useful

You dey mad I repeat! You, your Papa, mother and your entire family. I will always say it as it is. The hypocritical toxic lout! Stop describing your jobless sef here na. Hypocritical Ugly smeagols crying everywhere. Why hate on handsome guys just because you're ugly?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:52am On Feb 08, 2023
Wotowotoman:

How won’t he have erection when he’s kissing a girl that looks like a man

Lmao.. Yemi likes girls. That I know. Didn't you see him when Yaya dressed up fine on her birthday while shaking her ass? Even if he liked guys like you claimed, he likes girls too.. he doesn't discriminate if anyone is ugly thou. That was why Khosi was able to get him into her manipulative trap. That was why I felt if Yaya had applied pressure, he would have flowed with it.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:54am On Feb 08, 2023
Sanqa:

Rest

That fight you are waiting for from Yemi won't happen

But in case you are forgetting.if they eventually fights and get disqualified,your fave will join her partner to go home too

Just dey play

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 10:54am On Feb 08, 2023
Smoothgio:

Talking to Mavin doesn't mean he is going to act irrational

He already said he will try to talk to Miracle afterwards

Miracle is trying to goad him so bad
So why didn't he go straight to Miracle instead of going through corners all of una dey mad!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 10:57am On Feb 08, 2023
Why Jenni dey talk like say she wan cry😅. Miracle dey enter Jenni no be small, kitchen strategy in the mud🚮

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 10:58am On Feb 08, 2023
Linqueen:
Why Jenni dey talk like say she wan cry😅. Miracle dey enter Jenni no be small, kitchen strategy in the mud🚮
My dear🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 10:58am On Feb 08, 2023
Lauryn41:

Hah

Ha what? undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 11:00am On Feb 08, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
My dear🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This one don sweet you😋
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:00am On Feb 08, 2023
This picture of 'two guyz fighting cos of me' that kobosi is trying to draw, Yemi should not fall into that trap.

After all Mirapist is inconsequential in the grand scheme of things,he can continue with the side talks and instigation,so far he didn't say it to his face,all good

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 11:00am On Feb 08, 2023
So this ppl went on break with this drama going on
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:00am On Feb 08, 2023
Mrbllymer:
he might just present to Kanaga as his friend, if I were to be in his shoes. Though he might give Khosi
He should make one and present the other to Ipheleng or Yaya instead
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:02am On Feb 08, 2023
Smoothgio:

He should make one and present the other to Ipheleng or Yaya instead
Why d corner corner.

I will be more than happy if he gives the other one to Blue.

Instead of that other duck mouth dat keeps creating enemies for him.

Very disgusting human being

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:03am On Feb 08, 2023
What's a BB season without kitchen fights. I love it!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 11:03am On Feb 08, 2023
Linqueen:

This one don sweet you😋
🤣 because of u I will slide with ur fave today😋but that doesn't mean I am not 👀

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:04am On Feb 08, 2023
Whats up with JenniO? angry angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:04am On Feb 08, 2023
DOptical:

I dey mad I repeat! Me, my Papa, mother and my entire family. I will always say it as it is. The hypocritical toxic lout! Stop describing my jobless sef here na. Hypocritical Ugly smeagols crying everywhere

Okay

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:07am On Feb 08, 2023
Food drama. Jenny took fish and beef out of the fridge yesterday, ended up not cooking it, its gone bad especially the fish. When miracle went to ask about it he didn't ask jenny directly but talked to nana and said 'the person next to you'. cheesy Now yemi is getting involved, when miracle started replying yemi says let me finish. Ad break.....

Back on air
Mmeli is blaming miracle but miracle is defending himself and saying everything as he has always said about the issue. Jenny says she is leaving the group chat (it's a meeting)

Jenny comes back, angry, and she is talking/ shouting. I am tired of writing now cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 11:08am On Feb 08, 2023
Hunterkent:

Validation under the aegis of production in the bid to run up their hackneyed proclaimed social experiment to detriment of most of their subjects. For example: if a physically challenged subject is seeded to participate; the underlying purpose for that deal would be to enable the franchise to get look in on the gamut of reactionary, latent behaviors that could be edduced from the viewers and fellow inmates

I have lost your trail of thought to be honest.
Mambi’s point is simply that Ebubu as an actor is in a profession that bestows constant public exposure which should be an advantage.
His skin pigmentation should therefore not inhibit the opportunity to showcase his proficiency and mix freely with others in the house.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:08am On Feb 08, 2023
It seems Jenni O always gets emotional and dramatic when things dont go her own way!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.