Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,079 members, 7,828,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1091465 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Internet has been restored
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
Btw, same Khosi had been lying to Thabang while telling him that Yemi was after him but Yemi reiterated today that she should continue to be friends with Thabang and do her thing. I wonder what she will tell Thabang later. She will lie once again 😂 Yemi flipped her nonsense script on her!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
Titaniumental:

Hey,Yemi is the Game

Can a gamer beat the game?

We shall see. They should sha make it to the last day, for us to find out is my own. Buttons must be pressed.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
Pharoh:

Thats because she did more than what yemi is even referring to, thabang fondled her boobs, kissed her and i suspect even luckayed her yesterday. I think she also did things to thabang as she was covered fully under the sheet at some point. She reafirmed her understanding with thabang so she wants to still keep yemi where he was before and still exclude blue out of the picture.

Yemi is the prize here, Khosi antics are intentional and calculated and Thabang can’t read the game well enough to know he’s being used as a trap to make Yemi jealous. Instead of Yemi to be mad and start simping, he’s becoming more audacious in going public with Blue(Khosi’s greatest fear). Khosi doesn’t want to lose Yemi under whatever guise as it will be painful for her to see Blue having Yemi all to herself, so, she must kneel down to keep him

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
queenemelda:
My number 1 fave is my Olivia sweetest, then Kanaga, Ebubu and Yaya. I like Juvonne both individually and as a team too. I loooove Juicy, Miracle(when he's not being an annoying simp), Yemi(though he annoys me sometimes and his fans can be cocky), Nelisa and Blue. I used to like Thabang but these days I feel indifferent towards him.

Lemme attempt mine
Oli Oli is my fav- I learnt that our fanbase is called the Livhive cheesy
For the other babes I really like Blue and Yvonne. I loove their gists and lately Yaya has become one of the gist partners- and I enjoy her with them. My least fav girls are Khosi, Nana and Jenny O. The blandest for me are Ipeleng (my first fav) and Tsatsii (I do not like her, I don’t dislike her)

My fav guys are Mmeli, Yemi, Juicy, Kanaga, Blaqboi, Miracle. Then I also like Ebubu and wish I would give him votes this season.
My least fav guy has to be Thabang, who gives me DKB urges cheesy, I would also add Marvin but I sense an earnest desire to be understood/liked in him and can’t bring myself to dislike him
Yemi is decidedly messy but with a good heart and might be my best guy. It’s a toss up between him and Mmeli…I don’t feel many of his supporters though, this may affect my voting lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
hayzed19:
I swear...if i know ni...I go stan Bear Justin jeje or Babalawo Lukay undecided undecided undecided undecided
grin grin Our own Justin no give us hbp at all grin We no even dey bother vote na God dey do am grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Big brother has spent 20 minutes explaining today's arena games to the housemates. He should have just had a Ninja do it first.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
be like na where i go join las las...i don drink malt and milk today...kilode ..
person no dey rest sef
nisai:
grin grin Our own Justin no give us hbp at all grin We no even dey bother vote na God dey do am grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
Big brother why are you still punishing the tails of house na undecided
He made them choose which of them will go first and justin choose to. So justin starts.
Tail of house Punishment shouldn't have to affect their chances of winning 1k dollars.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
OROSUNBOLB:

Then,you have no understanding of what you're watching;;no idea about what's going on in that house ! Yemi has Khosi where he has always wanted her now !

Oh jeez, dude you again 🤦🏽‍♂️. Don't you have a tribalistic post to make or something 😄? You could have saved your energy for that instead of quoting me 🤷🏽‍♂️.

You already made your fears known yesterday about Yemi possibly becoming a simp. You think those fears arose from nothing? Lol

We can deceive ourselves as much as we want but the truth is he's already losing control and I saw this coming; that's why I laid out a practicable advise here not too long ago on how he could easily handle this whole situation so as to avoid putting himself in an uncomfortable place.

So many ways he could have dumped Khosi but baba still dey jonze. Na so the thing dey hungry am? He's just shooting himself in the foot.

Now he's saying small boy Thabang is his competition undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nmezor(f): 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Justin na funni guy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
nisai:
Oh my days grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
This is supposed to be a 3mins game & not 4 mins
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
PrincessEstates:

Whether na BBTitans or not, the clips of the “apology” are there online for anyone to watch by themselves.

Person dey “apologize”, it was like a comedy show. The excuses she was giving Yemi sef no match. She was almost laughing, and kept on checking herself out in the mirror. She cannot come and kill herself.
So she intentionally drag Yemi to where the mirror is so she will be checking herself out in the mirror as she went on a apology spree. Na only you see that moment as a comedy. Agbaya babe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
nisai:

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
Justin finished at 2:44
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
scondy:

Lool...only Queen is Blue...the other one na kween with K as u talk
You're clairvoyant. You definitely can read mind. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yvonne finished at 3:03
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
COOL10:
Justin finished at 2:44

Thanks for the update.. Presently not watching
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
1,000 USD very very poor from Lotto⭐star
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
hayzed19:
Not Yemi fault...in as much i want yemi n miracle to be friends...Miracle do too much, yemi gat no issue with him, na him bring problem come...Yemi see black as friend but black did not and Yemi no sabi sef..Black wey talk say he nominated yemi in his first diary session cos he is a hindrance to his game

Abeg leave that yeye blackboi, he been want take khosi from yemi but khosi tell am say triangle still dey with thabang na why he comot hand. The same game he want play with blue to take her and shut yemi out completely but he no fit talk am with him full chest. He want blue to talk first so he go get power to give her conditions but the babe too na gamer.

As for miracle he bleeped up but he tell yemi too say them suppose be pals and him go understand some things about khosi. Na whe yemi tell am say he had a thing with khosi make am vex more. I feel few days after him cry and apologise say yemi for make some moves with am but we move sha and i dey yemi back.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nmezor(f): 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
Why did Khosi start from the ending part?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
PrincessEstates:

Please watch the “apology of life” by yourself, you’ll just be laughing. She was “apologizing”, but kept on checking herself out in the mirror. She was forcing herself to keep on a straight face, and not burst into laughter. Even Yemi had to laugh out, like this girl ehn...

Khosi na Queen of contents. She literally created this drama out of nowhere. The whole love & light that Yemi was showing her last night was just too much, and that’s not what she really wants from him, otherwise, it would become boring for the show. She already said it before, that she likes him cos he keeps her on her toes.

She’s just using him to play Tinini-Tanana. grin
After putting him in sifia pains for 7 hours, she took just 7 minutes to resolve everything. The girl na high class gamer. She doesn’t want her relationship with anyone in the House to become predictable (which in Big Brother’s House, translates to boring).

So, sit back, relax and enjoy the show o. Cos script plenty for Khosi’s hands wella. wink
Aunty e be like say na u write that chapter wey dey inside Bible? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
Khosi chooses to begin with the last game but she is buzzed out even before her time is elapsed. grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
Khosi is clearly not herself in this arena games cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
PrincessEstates:

Whether na BBTitans or not, the clips of the “apology” are there online for anyone to watch by themselves.

Person dey “apologize”, it was like a comedy show. The excuses she was giving Yemi sef no match. She was almost laughing, and kept on checking herself out in the mirror. She cannot come and kill herself.
We really don't give 2 piece of f**k whether na genuine or not,d fact is she knelt down for Odogwu Yemi.

Who gf about the originality

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
Go Olivia
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nmezor(f): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
Blaqboi still leading
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
Amya:
This stanning work no easy o. God help us.
😂😂😂Stand strong!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
Reussite:
Khosi chooses to begin with the last game but she is buzzed out even before her time is elapsed. grin
She isn't focused

Yemi doings

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nmezor(f): 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
Go Oly
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
Kosi disqualified for failing challenge 3. Na only to pursue men and boy that ugly useless tranny sabi

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.