Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1091656 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
Khosi is not smart, you want a flirt to be committed to only you, instead of leading by example you started flirting just to get back at him. Are you not giving him justification to continue doing what you don’t want him to do?

Now he’s bold enough to say it to you that he’s gotten back to being friend with Blue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
hayzed19:
even thou ano like Bruce Lee...This their triangle abi na rectangle or hexagon is the biggest storyline of BBtitans.. make everybody dey mud their fans dey go cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Omo i just de happy cus that fanbase no gree allow us drink water drop cup

Everyday fights even up to last night wey she dey with Thabang

Dstv kon even add their madness join,so imagine voting,defending against Dstv and fighting back with Khosi fans

Omo this week tough,i just want my boy to crown it off with a good party vibe tomorrow night,this is our time to laugh

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
Amya:

My tired is tired. Khosi is not considering us her fans with some of her doings.

Kneeling down for Yemi! This Yemi that has done worse than her.

Even if she was caught banging Thabang, she does not have to kneel for any baga.

Chai! This one pain me!!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
Atleast my baby blue is collecting kisses without kneeling down to beg

Kobosians in the mud

She will keep on disgracing you people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

Omo i just de happy cus that fanbase no gree allow us drink water drop cup

Everyday fights even up to last night wey she dey with Thabang

Dstv kon even add their madness join,so imagine voting,defending against Dstv and fighting back with Khosi fans

Omo this week tough,i just want my boy to crown it off with a good party vibe tomorrow night,this is our time to laugh
DSTV don later get sense,after we dragged their entire generation yesterday

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
Amya:

My tired is tired. Khosi is not considering us her fans with some of her doings.

Even if she was caught banging Thabang, she does not have to kneel for any baga.

Chai! This one pain me!!
Just go and sleep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
Titaniumental:
If delusion comes in human form,here is an example, like fave like fans.
Anyway, anything dat makes u sleep tight grin
Leave that one to give herself comfort
Even Amya know say their queen don over mud them
if khosi do 2,yemi will do 7.......you see that kneeling?? Yemi just start
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
Odogwu Yemi u do dis one grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
Why do I feel like that kneeling was sarcastic? Like she's just mocking Yemi.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
hayzed19:
i sha pray make Yemi no mud us too, cos the two na eleribu
😂😂😂😂Una no well for here

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by havocc: 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
Having watched this show for weeks, i am tempted to ask, who cheats more; S.A or Naij HMs?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
This has to be the picture of the season.

Never knew Khosi could beg for love.

This is really embarrassing!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
Titaniumental:

DSTV don later get sense,after we dragged their entire generation yesterday
Their fada

We go drag anybody dragable

Next time,dont play rough with Yemi Cregx

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
queenemelda:
Someone that almost cried, you well so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
queenemelda:

Thats because she did more than what yemi is even referring to, thabang fondled her boobs, kissed her and i suspect even luckayed her yesterday. I think she also did things to thabang as she was covered fully under the sheet at some point. She reafirmed her understanding with thabang so she wants to still keep yemi where he was before and still exclude blue out of the picture.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
queenemelda:
ahh

Cregxforce!!! Someone said they are mocking us with the kneeling oo

Queen,you talk this one cus its obvious you didnt watch that scene cus how do you kneel for love on national tv as sarcasm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yemi has successfully used the Thabang card to tell Khosi that he ain't leaving Blue Aiva.still con get kneeling down for him join

4D Chess on play

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
queenemelda:
Yea you are right.... She was also mocking Buhari and Joe Biden.

Shameless talk

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
queenemelda:
Yemi the first Man in BB history to make a woman mock him with kneeling down to beg him

Who is your Odogwu again?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
I swear...if i know ni...I go stan Bear Justin jeje or Babalawo Lukay undecided undecided undecided undecided
nisai:
😂😂😂😂Una no well for here

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
COOL10:

Olivia and Yaya are currently discussing. Is that enough for you? undecided

Then,you have no understanding of what you're watching;;no idea about what's going on in that house ! Yemi has Khosi where he has always wanted her now !
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yemi would have clocked khosi's game very early if he was flowing with miracle and blackboi the way he is flowing with marvin and KJ.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jay16:
Someone that almost cried, you well so
I just weak guy

Another one said she is trying to keep yemi and thabang in her game

Aswear some people no dey watch oo,na just on cruise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

Their fada

We go drag anybody dragable

Next time,dont play rough with Yemi Cregx
Abi now,as you no get work.

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
Pharoh:

Thats because she did more than what yemi is even referring to, thabang fondled her boobs, kissed her and i suspect even luckayed her yesterday. I think she also did things to thabang as she was covered fully under the sheet at some point. She reafirmed her understanding with thabang so she wants to still keep yemi where he was before and still exclude blue out of the picture.
Na, don't twist it
It was Yemi dat told her to still continue to talk to and be friend withThabang,dat he is not stopping her

Or u need video reciept?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yabsun(m): 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
Khosi fell into Yemi’s trap. Yemi that’s been whimsically wanting something to justify his polygamy just got something to justify his action. Going forward, he might even flirt with Blue to Koshi’s face as it is. Two can play the game

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
and whose fault is that...
Pharoh:
Yemi would have clocked khosi's game very early if he was flowing with miracle and blackboi the way he is flowing with marvin and KJ.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
Amya:

Chai! This one pain me!!

Please watch the “apology of life” by yourself, you’ll just be laughing. She was “apologizing”, but kept on checking herself out in the mirror. She was forcing herself to keep on a straight face, and not burst into laughter. Even Yemi had to laugh out, like this girl ehn...

Khosi na Queen of contents. She literally created this drama out of nowhere. The whole love & light that Yemi was showing her last night was just too much, and that’s not what she really wants from him, otherwise, it would become boring for the show. She already said it before, that she likes him cos he keeps her on her toes.

She’s just using him to play Tinini-Tanana. grin
After putting him in sifia pains for 7 hours, she took just 7 minutes to resolve everything. The girl na high class gamer. She doesn’t want her relationship with anyone in the House to become predictable (which in Big Brother’s House, translates to boring).

So, sit back, relax and enjoy the show o. Cos script plenty for Khosi’s hands wella. wink

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
I love how Yemi shut Khosi up when she try to bring Nelissa name in the whole entaglement... Yemi said Nelissa na partner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
queenemelda:
you didn't see Yemi was mocking her? He even said he knows he would still repeat the same thing, meaning “deg play” you never see something. He said “don't stop being friends with thabang” justification for him continuing to be friends with Blue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
Titaniumental:
Yemi the first Man in BB history to make a woman mock him with kneeling down to beg him

Who is your Odogwu again?
YEMI CREGX

no one else comes close

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
PrincessEstates:

Please watch the “apology of life” by yourself, you’ll just be laughing. She was “apologizing”, but kept on checking herself out in the mirror. She was forcing herself to keep on a straight face, and not burst into laughter. Even Yemi had to laugh out, like this girl ehn...

Khosi na Queen of contents. She literally created this drama out of nowhere. The whole love & light that Yemi was showing her last night was just too much, and that’s not what she really wants from him, otherwise, it would become boring for the show. She already said it before, that she likes him cos he keeps her on her toes.

She’s just using him to play Tinini-Tanana. grin
After putting him in sifia pains for 7 hours, she took just 7 minutes to resolve everything. The girl na high class gamer. She doesn’t want her relationship with anyone in the House to become predictable (which in Big Brother’s House, translates to boring).

So, sit back, relax and enjoy the show o. Cos script plenty for Khosi’s hands wella. wink
Consolation in epistle

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.