Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,511 members, 7,850,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1102235 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
Reussite:
This task is too long

Distracts from the personality/reality show tbh
See how many hours have passed smh
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nah these paid trips to Nigeria, Ghana and South Africa are too obvious and easy.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
Eeghe:

Distracts from the personality/reality show tbh
See how many hours have passed smh
3 hours now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nice one, Blaqboi. Handsome and brains. Na only you be the hope of your team. grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
Pa Ayo Adebanjo, leader of Afenifere is on stage.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
These HMs are too happy over a paid trip that is not even sure😂
I can only vouch for a Pepsi trip.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
Pharoh:
Nah these paid trips to Nigeria, Ghana and South Africa are too obvious and easy.

Na the fulfillment of these trips be the koko. These HMs don't mind where they travel to, they'd still have fun and good memories to keep with them for life.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
Team Khosi, Olivia, Juicy Jay, Marvin & Jenny Li are the ones leading o.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
Klint da Drunk and African China are on stage.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
PrincessEstates:
Team Khosi, Olivia, Juicy Jay, Marvin & Jenny Li are the ones leading o.

They got a lot of "fake countries" so I won't be surprised to see them leading. Their team has been impressive as well, especially Juicy Jay.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
Beorn:

Na the fulfillment of these trips be the koko. These HMs don't mind where they travel to, they'd still have fun and good memories to keep with them for life.

You are right but I wanted them to sweat for those trips and no need to link the country with the packages.

See thabang wey them say he smart 😁
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
Pharoh:

You are right but I wanted them to sweat for those trips and no need to link the country with the packages.

See thabang wey them say he smart 😁

Thabang fall hands today I swear. And team Thabang were making noise on Twitter before the task began. If no be say Yemi dey there, I for don drag them wella. Smart my ass. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
President Peter Obi is on stage 🔥🔥🔥

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
Avedonn:
cheesy This Yemi is good looks without brain. Ordinary Cameroon bordering Eastern Nigeria he couldn't identify while his South Africans team mates identified most of their neighbouring countries.

And you know the irony? A lot of Yemi's supporters were team Adekunle last year and told us intelligence was EVERYTHING

They shouted us down and told us at every opportunity they got that shipping wasn't content and that it was substance over ship.

See them this year with virtually no bragging rights from intelligence display from their fave... all they boast about everyday, all day is how Yemi is able to juggle two babes and yesterday they got their highest bragging rights when Yemi got Khosi on her knees.

No be juju be this?

lol... I just like how they consistently shift goal post EVERY year...

Na here we dey, dey take notes grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
Beorn:

They got a lot of "fake countries" so I won't be surprised to see them leading. Their team has been impressive as well, especially Juicy Jay.

Yeah. Olivia too.

Blaqboi’s team is catching up though.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
Beorn:

To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. I can excuse Tsatsii, Thabang, Blue & Ipeleng because they as SAns, but Yemi should be getting that very easily mehn.

E dey good make wind dey blow, make we dey see fowl yansh grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
COOL10:
President Peter Obi is on stage 🔥🔥🔥

I am seeing videos on twitter and I have goosebumps everywhere
My God
And I saw umu ejima Okoye doing it too!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
Las las, E be like na Blaqboi team got the most bonus so far.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
Avedonn:

Yaya and Miracle are very intelligent.

I like how my girl puts in her best in everything

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
Geezeem:

And you know the irony? A lot of Yemi's supporters were team Adekunle last year and told us intelligence was EVERYTHING

They shouted us down and told us at every opportunity they got that shipping wasn't content and that it was substance over ship.

See them this year with virtually no bragging rights from intelligence display from their fave... all they boast about everyday, all day is how Yemi is able to juggle two babes and yesterday they got their highest bragging rights when Yemi got Khosi on her knees.

No be juju be this?

lol... I just like how they consistently shift goal post EVERY year...

Na here we dey, dey take notes grin

Kwakwakwakwa
When you stan for only one reason, you move somehow
Lol!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
PrincessEstates:

Yeah. Olivia too.
Blaqboi’s team is catching up though.

Yes. Olivia is killing it for real, for real.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
thatigboman:
that's the best bonus. 3 nights in Maldives. Nice one Ipeleng is in the team that won the trip.

Is she no longer xenophobic? 🙄 grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
drimzsmoke:

They picked people who are more conscious of how they look compared to what they have upstairs....it's why you see them staring in the mirror most times!!!

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
Finland ke? How they wan take get am? Miracle team has been getting hard countries lately.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
Eeghe:

I am seeing videos on twitter and I have goosebumps everywhere
My God
And I saw umu ejima Okoye doing it too!

Words can't express how excited I am. Nigerians have finally decided to give themselves sense.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
Beorn:

Thabang fall hands today I swear. And team Thabang were making noise on Twitter before the task began. If no be say Yemi dey there, I for don drag them wella. Smart my ass. grin grin

To imagine that it was blue Aiva that gave them the winning for their group. Their group also failed the trip to kenya, Seychelles and rwanda I guess but am sure of the first two trips. The one of kenya pained me well because it was also a very good package.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
Geezeem:

E dey good make wind dey blow, make we dey see fowl yansh grin

You don't forgive, neither do you forget. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
Beorn:

Need I say more?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
styrese:
JUDGEJUDITH is a Queen👸not a psychopath!
Miss Me with Tatiana or whatever it's called..
Kiss my ass!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
Pharoh:

To imagine that it was blue Aiva that gave them the winning for their group. Their group also failed the trip to kenya, Seychelles and rwanda I guess but am sure of the first two trips. The one of kenya pained me well because it was also a very good package.

Blue Aiva and Olivia surprised me the most in this task. Blue also got one of those 3 missed trips right, but they didn't trust her and ignored her suggestion at the last minute and they failed.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
Eeghe:

Kwakwakwakwa
When you stan for only one reason, you move somehow
Lol!

They don't even stan for one reason CONSISTENTLY... for them, na where belle face... they have chameleon spirit... they change with seasons grin

smh.... Kikikikikikkukikik
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
Beorn:
Las las, E be like na Blaqboi team got the most bonus so far.

Yeah I think they got three but two of the countries were too easy. Also many of the housemates have been feeling the envelop to see the bulky envelopes and target the ones with trips.

They should have put all the trips envelopes separate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.