Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1091771 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
Geezeem:

Need I say more?

Not to hold brief for team Yemi, but I don't think they have boasted about Yemi being the smartest or smart.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
Beorn:

You don't forgive, neither do you forget. grin

Naah... grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
COOL10:

Words can't express how excited I am. Nigerians have finally decided to give themselves sense.

There's Politics section for these political posts of yours. Before you know it, APC & PDP-supporting posters will come for your posts and this thread would descend into a free-for-all. Biko, let's focus on the show.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
Oli, I am sorry for underestimating you for this task🙏🏿

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
Looks like the game didn’t end as expected. What team won the task?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
Beorn:

Blue Aiva and Olivia surprised me the most in this task. Blue also got one of those 3 missed trips right, but they didn't trust her and ignored her suggestion at the last minute and they failed.

Which team won
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
Olivia that I thought was an "olodo" was surprisingly the best performer in her team. Shocking.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
Eeghe:
Oli, I am sorry for underestimating you for this task🙏🏿

Me too. I owe her an apology. The girl keeps getting better each passing day.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
COOL10:

Words can't express how excited I am. Nigerians have finally decided to give themselves sense.
This one does not mean anything

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
garfield1:

Which team won

I can't say for sure. But it's between, Jenni O, Yaya & Blacqboi's team.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
thatigboman:
tatiana is not a psychopath. I cant speak for JUDGEJUDITH though.
Thank you my dear!🥰🥰😍

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
Avedonn:
cheesy This Yemi is good looks without brain. Ordinary Cameroon bordering Eastern Nigeria he couldn't identify while his South Africans team mates identified most of their neighbouring countries.

Which Cameroon is bordering Eastern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
Beorn:

There's Politics section for this political posts of yours. Before you know it, APC & PDP-supporting posters will come for your posts and this thread would descend into a free-for-all. Biko, let's focus on the show.

I don't even like discussing politics. Just decided to update the sensible people on here who for one reason or the other weren't opportuned to watch it live. Any idiot who wants to engage me in their usual senselessly vitriolic manner will get absolutely no response from me.

I don't reply nonsense, neither do I engage idiots 😎

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
Eeghe:

She was talking about how colonial masters slept with their women with pride. I don’t even mean her per se, and didn’t know she is biracial (thought she was a full Igbo)
I dunno how to put it again but I didn’t like it

She's from Akwa Ibom which was carved out of Cross River which was the former capital of the country. So a number if women from her area may have frolicked with the colonial masters. Not something to be proud of. She has not said anything about being biracial though her skin tone suggests she's one

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
OLIVIA!!! OLIVIA!!! LIVHIVE!!! They never saw my love coming. I have to admit I never expected it. I Stan harder cool🥳

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
Beorn:

My heart is in deep trouble with Oli❤️
Hei ghod

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
Avedonn:
cheesy This Yemi is good looks without brain. Ordinary Cameroon bordering Eastern Nigeria he couldn't identify while his South Africans team mates identified most of their neighbouring countries.

Trailer load itibolibo of the season!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bond77(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
The twitter handlers of Kanaga jnr and yemi are very messy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
Peter Obi is a phenomenon, Lagos is on a lockdown as I type.

It is a wawu.

Peter is better wink

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ebubu that pepper is too much nah 😳😳
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
Geezeem:

And you know the irony? [b]A lot of Yemi's supporters were team Adekunle [/b]last year and told us intelligence was EVERYTHING

They shouted us down and told us at every opportunity they got that shipping wasn't content and that it was substance over ship.

See them this year with virtually no bragging rights from intelligence display from their fave... all they boast about everyday, all day is how Yemi is able to juggle two babes and yesterday they got their highest bragging rights when Yemi got Khosi on her knees.

No be juju be this?

lol... I just like how they consistently shift goal post EVERY year...

Na here we dey, dey take notes grin

Same set of people year in year out.
HYPOcrytes in Diana's voice

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
Geezeem:

Is she no longer xenophobic? 🙄 grin
she's trying to open up. last night, i saw her for the first time conversing with a nigerian -olivia

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
Beorn:

Blue Aiva and Olivia surprised me the most in this task. Blue also got one of those 3 missed trips right, but they didn't trust her and ignored her suggestion at the last minute and they failed.

Yes that was seyechelles and she was not happy but as usual just cool with their so called smart decisions.

See now they are confirming that blue got some countries right. Blue Aiva is smart but people were underestimating her in that house.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
Miracle - for all we know we might not actually be going to any of these trips. All this our ginger might be for nothing. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jay16:
Which Cameroon is bordering Eastern Nigeria
is cameroon bordering western nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
Yemi and Kanaga handler 2 crazy fools grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
Alphagan:
Peter Obi is a phenomenon, Lagos is on a lockdown as I type.

It is a wawu.

Peter is better wink

We shutdown Lagos!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
Beorn:

I stated it yesterday that she is gradually becoming a sweet heart.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
Titaniumental:
Yemi and Kanaga handler 2 crazy fools grin grin grin
Cruise handlers grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
Even Maldives dey trend tnx to Odogwu Yemi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
Blue water and kosider 😆

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
If Yemi cregx says he doesnt know then he doesnt know 😂😂u can cry us a river !!! Beeshes !!!
SUPERSTAR YEMI CREGX

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.