Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1087896 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
queenemelda:
Yemi even topped, despite the 'Cregx'
Sometimes i wonder why Yemi and Kanaga added Cregx and Jnr to their names

Na stress to dey type the names and add the suffix

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
Smoothgio:

she,Mmeli and Olivia are beginning to gain attention

i wish they kick started this side of them earlier on

This game is actually over 2 mths long... these guys are supposed to gradually unfold themselves in a NEW environment with TOTAL STRANGERS... this is how it should be...

its that element of nominations that throws spanner into the works and make them pretend and act so as to gain viewers approvals

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
Smoothgio:

Sometimes i wonder why Yemi and Kanaga added Cregx and Jnr to their names

Na stress to dey type the names and add the suffix

I don’t know who advised them
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lauryn41:

I’m mmeli now ?

Go back on all your previous takes on the guy, and see if it will sink in.. grin
The joke is on you

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lauryn41:

Nah , i decided to indulge you for a few minutes

I’m done

I see why yaya is your fave

Byeeeeeeee 😂

What a joke!
The funniest shit I've read here today cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
rainluv:

hell would have let loose here if it were to be Bryann of last season

Nansins....
who takes their HYPOCRISY serious anyways🙁😒

( Nigeria that is always fighting with erm... Bakassi peninsula is enough expo for even a kindergaten baby)

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
rainluv:

is cross River not Eastern Nigeria? undecided
you like quarrell pass fight😒
Cross River is South South 👍🏽

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
rainluv:

They all shipped
shipping is part of her entertainment value🚶🚶🚶🚶

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
BiggestB0y:

Cross River is South South 👍🏽

ok😂😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
This love theme has got Miracle really depressed!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
Geezeem:

If you were among those that called sheggz olodo last year... clear road pls.Cos I fail to see how Yemi is better
Yemi is better!👌🏽

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lauryn41:

Yaya is “STUCK” on the past

Brings up past issues and whine about it constantly

And yet "History" is a course in schools and a channel on dstv cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
Geezeem:

This game is actually over 2 mths long... these guys are supposed to gradually unfold themselves in a NEW environment with TOTAL STRANGERS... this is how it should be...

its that element of nominations that throws spanner into the works and make pretend and act so as to gain viewers approvals
For a show with limited time

Dont you think they should have unfolded quicker??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
The housemates have received their party outfits.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lauryn41:

I don’t know who advised them
Maybe they didnt know it will affect them trending
Same mistake with ozo who used a three letter name
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
rainluv:

ok😂😂
Why u deh laugh? It's true 🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
BiggestB0y:

Why u deh laugh? It's true 🤷🏾‍♂️

Are you in doubts? 😜
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
Geezeem:

Thank you!
Nah

You are among those who criticized Bryann all season long

So dont even try to side the Bryann angle cus it will make you the hypocrite like those you are accusing now

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
Smoothgio:

Maybe they didnt know it will affect them trending

Same mistake with ozo who used a three letter name

Sincerely I tire
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
Smoothgio:

Go back to her post and see why people dey attack her

She dey shade Yemi cus of some him fans wey support adekunle last year

At least if you wan shade person,do am with your full chest and not because you and the boy fans get wahala last year
Me and Geezeem get better misunderstanding during the Shine Ya Eyes edition, she knows me here.

I don't think she's attacking Yemi fans.... She nor just like Yemi game.

The only mad fellow attacking her rivals of last is switlily25, that PH fowl.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
thatigboman:
it's not just a country. how can a nigerian living in nigeria not know nigeria's eastern border, cameroon? not that they asked him to locate south sudan. and the yeye yemi was there asking where is ghana. is ghana near Cameroon?
not everyone did geography in school, ordinary four cardinal points are difficult for many. Some can't even do simple arithmetic, I'm sure you are worse at many things. Make una let us hear word jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
rainluv:

Are you in doubts? 😜
It's a common knowledge na!! 🙏🏽🤎
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
I hope they gave Olivia a beautiful gown. Because they like to play with my girl when it comes to party outfits.
Yvonne's gown looks pretty.
I haven't seen Nana's Jennie's and Olivia's yet
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
Justin just gave Olivia a rose.

Awww. My babies.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
BiggestB0y:
It's a common knowledge na!! 🙏🏽🤎

ok😅
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Me and Geezeem get better misunderstanding during the Shine Ya Eyes edition, she knows me here.

I don't think she's attacking Yemi fans.... She nor just like Yemi game.

The only mad fellow attacking her rivals of last is switlily25, that PH fowl.

Her problem is that Most people in team yemi , were members of Team adekunle

And according to her , members of team adekunle criticized sheggz for not being intelligent

Whilst we’re supporting a supposedly “dull “ yemi this year

And she’s been on this since the beginning of this BBT

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
They brought 22 roses. The guys shared it 2 per guy.
Justin just gave 1 to Olivia and I think he gave one to blue Aiva too.

I don't think Yvonne is happy that she didn't get 1 from him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
Giel:
I hope they gave Olivia a beautiful gown. Because they like to play with my girl when it comes to party outfits.
Yvonne's gown looks pretty.
I haven't seen Nana's Jennie's and Olivia's yet

you didn't commend your girl's brilliant outing today

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
queenemelda:
Ah! Phyna's Nozino, longest time. Were you banned?

Something like that.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
In other news

Their wears and aesthetics arrived

Guys agree on taking two roses

Khosi doesn’t want yemi to take two roses
Maybe she fears he’ll give one to blue aiva

Is this not witchcraft

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
Geezeem:

If you were among those that called sheggz olodo last year... clear road pls.Cos I fail to see how Yemi is better
read my post, only fav I had last year was Hermes, And I was never here commenting on that. Everyone have their strong suit.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
rainluv:

you didn't commend your girl's brilliant outing today
She did very well. I just shared the post I saw praising her.
But let me say it now. cheesy

I'm proud of Olivia and her performance in the travel beta task today.
Always have been proud of her.
Proud of nana for winning today too

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.