Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1087869 Views)

Big Brother Naija β€œAll Starsβ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
Their house is dirty again.
No be wetin make dem Lose wager?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
Olivia I thought this gown you're wearing is for Yvonne.
I thought yours was red.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
Smoothgio:

Go back to her post and see why people dey attack her

She dey shade Yemi cus of some him fans wey support adekunle last year

At least if you wan shade person,do am with your full chest and not because you and the boy fans get wahala last year

Walk away from this gbas pls

Except you are in the WhatsApp group with those that my post had referred to but disguising....

I've never not said what I needed to say about Yemi or anybody in that house...

I am too direct to beat about the bush.. which is why I also always support faves who are direct as well

Yaya will be my first time liking a housemate that isn't bold enough to face whomever and say whatever... which is why she is not my first fave

So I am not afraid to attack Yemi... you no know me ooo

Ask Laycon fans that year lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
Yaya's face is beautiful just like that with minimal make up
Light make up or no makeup, make up look Will look good on her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Me and Geezeem get better misunderstanding during the Shine Ya Eyes edition, she knows me here.

I don't think she's attacking Yemi fans.... She nor just like Yemi game.

The only mad fellow attacking her rivals of last is switlily25, that PH fowl.
That switlily na clown,i no even sure say she dey watch the show directly

She go just come online,post one or two from twitter,insult people and go off till next time

who get time for that kain person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
Giel:

She did very well. I just shared the posts I saw praising her.
But let me say it now. cheesy

I'm proud of Olivia.
Always have been.
Proud of nana for winning today too

was surprised to see her accurately pick out Greece(other foreign countries as well) from the map.. lol.. this her blue wedding gown tho cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
Miracle looks so ugly

Blaqboi is hot mann

I know yemi will be the hottest once he wears his outfit

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
People shaming whoreyemi, calling him the Dundee that he is is sweeting me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
BiggestB0y:

Yemi is better!πŸ‘ŒπŸ½

Highlight with examples please

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lauryn41:

Her problem is that Most people in team yemi , were members of Team adekunle

And according to her , members of team adekunle criticized sheggz for not being intelligent

Whilst we’re supporting a supposedly β€œdull β€œ yemi this year

And she’s been on this since the beginning of this BBT
Are you not an hypocrite now? The same you that asked me not to come to your mention again is now in mention giving unsolicited answers.

I did not ask you for your opinion on the matter about Geezeem. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
Smoothgio:

For a show with limited time

Dont you think they should have unfolded quicker??

Naah... I think they should be themselves. it's a reality show

Miracle took his time and still won

it could turn out either way and this is okay
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
Why did they give Yvonne a prom dress to wear at a club type party?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
Good evening and happy weekend all,
I just want to inform you all that 89.045% of Yemi's female fans don't have sense kobo.

They will have no qualms with their boyfriends dating their sisters and/or mothers.

That is how Pathetic they are and the main reason they support Yemi.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
rainluv:

was surprised to see her accurately pick out Greece(other foreign countries as well) from the map.. lol.. this her blue wedding gown tho cheesy
Lol, don't shade her na. grin Why would you be surprised? You follow those wey dey already judge person without giving them a chance?

The Nigerians girls in this bbtitans are/were treated/judged so harshly in this show. I've noticed. Not necessarily by you though. Just a general observation.

I don tire for the kind party outfits dem dey give Olivia.
My babe no dey repeat outfits and we don already reach on month. Yet she never repeat. If dem know say dem no get better party outfit for Olivia. Dem for leave her. She enough cloth for bag

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
Smoothgio:

Nah

You are among those who criticized Bryann all season long

So dont even try to side the Bryann angle cus it will make you the hypocrite like those you are accusing now

I am having issues with you not comprehending and still not asking questions

it's no news that i didn't like Bryan, Haven't I also mentioned him here a couple of times this season using same energy?

Now... does it mean that when someone say something that resonated with me as truth about him I won't concur?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jenni was saying about 10 minute ago that no one gave her a flower
Right now.
Ipeleng is talking to Justin in the kitchen.
She says she can't wait to see who will give who a flower.
Justin says he has already given out his.
He says people are taking the flower issue personally.

Ipeleng says she doesn't think she'll get a flower
Justin tells her she'll get.

She says who is going to give her one.
Then she asks big brother to give her a flower.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
Smoothgio:

That switlily na clown,i no even sure say she dey watch the show directly

She go just come online,post one or two from twitter,insult people and go off till next time

who get time for that kain person
Jehovah Nissi 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Me and Geezeem get better misunderstanding during the Shine Ya Eyes edition, she knows me here.

I don't think she's attacking Yemi fans.... She nor just like Yemi game.

The only mad fellow attacking her rivals of last is switlily25, that PH fowl.

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
Kanaga looks so much better without the headgear he's always wearing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
Smoothgio
So you were here last season. Who were you then? People who change their usernames sef lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
ibkayeebbn:
Kanaga looks so much better without the headgear he's always wearing
Marvin go say na strategy. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Marvin go say na strategy. cheesy
This genuinely made me laugh cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Are you not an hypocrite now? The same you that asked me not to come to your mention again is now in mention giving unsolicited answers.

Lol...There is anger in the land.. Relax and be friendly bro.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
FIGARO00 why are you scarce this season? Busy or couldn't connect with anyone?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
Giel:
They brought 22 roses. The guys shared it 2 per guy.
Justin just gave 1 to Olivia and I think he gave one to blue Aiva too.

I don't think Yvonne is happy that she didn't get 1 from him
Hey God

How can this boy forget to give his helper a rose

Yvonnestar,make una no vex.......na stress cause am

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
Khosi dey curl this her blonde wig. I hope she's not planning on wearing it sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
Smoothgio:

Hey God

How can this boy forget to give his helper a rose

Yvonnestar,make una no vex.......na stress cause am

grin grin
Make Una quick apologize, no be lie grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
PlayMaker14:

Playmaker oooo
cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
livelymatilda:

Lol...There is anger in the land.. Relax and be friendly bro.. Lol
I am not a NICE man. πŸ™‚πŸ˜›
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
Won't Tsatsi get ready?
Blue Aiva and yaya aren't playing with their make up application.
Even Olivia getting her makeup on
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
livelymatilda:
Good evening and happy weekend all,
I just want to inform you all that 89.045% of Yemi's female fans don't have sense kobo.

They will have no qualms with their boyfriends dating their sisters and/or mothers.

That is how Pathetic they are and the main reason they support Yemi.

Thanks.

Matilda!! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
Geezeem:

Playmaker oooo
cheesy cheesy
If you say YEMI is a randy he-goat, then he is indeed a randy he-goat.... Anybody wey vex make him/her go kiss Tinubu mouth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.