Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1094709 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
This Blaqboi has proven to be a weak äss mugu and has no balls or say when it comes to decision-making in their pair.

See how Ipeleng was busy targeting Nigerians only in her choice of HMs to be nominated and the fool was sheepishly agreeing with her. Tufiakwa!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
COOL10:
Yemi should better not try fighting Miracle. If what Miracle said about his 15 year MMA experience is true, then it would be a very bad idea to fight someone like him.
He will so pounce on that He-goat called Yemi. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
Shuoooooo did kanaga jnr not hear big brother calling him
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
COOL10:
Yemi should better not try fighting Miracle. If what Miracle said about his 15 year MMA experience is true, then it would be a very bad idea to fight someone like him.

He started as a 9 yrs old right? The liar

15 years MMA experience bullshit yet he looks like an unfit bufallo? The lying rapist who couldn't tell the housemates that he was a convicted rapist? He thinks say na woman raping dey go on?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
COOL10:
One guy dey talk say Yemo go beat Miracle, I just dey laugh for here, All Miracle need is one punch and Yemo is knocked out on the floor unconscious.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
Blue needs closure at this point... no one is talking to her... even Yemi can’t at this point.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
Thank God for that Miracle foolishness

The roasting is now on him

Mumu wan fight for woman wey no rate am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
DOptical:

Which trained fighter? Who trained him? That one that has no gait? Just swell up like an irregular bufallo. Yemi go destroy that fool. You didn't see it was the fellow housemates who were trying to hold back Yemi on the previous night while Miracle was cowering before he later cried like a goat and apologizd! He thinks say na woman raping?

Lol, George Foreman looks like a caterer that eats all the food he should be serving his guests - but he'll severely beat up many fit muscular men out there. Same for Butterbean, a boxer that looks like a gigantic loaf of Agege bread! It's not by body shape o!

Anyway, Miracle is stupid for trying to intervene in a lovers' quarrel!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Fighting for a woman that doesn't rate him

Miracle is the biggest foool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
Blue has weird looking ears

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
tooexclusive:
Blue needs closure at this point... no one is talking to her... even Yemi can’t at this point.

Ebuka didn't try for what he did this night! Blue doesn't even have mmeli to talk to. The house is supposed to be all about interaction. One should rather be asking why one person who's got a boyfriend of 4 yrs was trying to cage another person she's just met on the show whereas she mingles, flirts, kisses several guys and has been kissing some guy's dirty feet. But no, she wasn't asked!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
Smoothgio:

Fighting for a woman that doesn't rate him

Miracle is the biggest foool
If Miracle is a fool which I agree, what will you call Yemi?

A full grown confused E-diot who doesn't know what he wants. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
PlayMaker14:

I don't want someone getting knocked out in Biggie's house 😄

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
Smoothgio:
Thank God for that Miracle foolishness

The roasting is now on him

Mumu wan fight for woman wey no rate am

That's the sad thing....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
Miracle is he biggest joker this season

He has made history

I dont think there has ever been an housemate as stupid and foolish as him

That baby goat thinks he’s the hitman ??

Person wey dem go smoke under one minute

Bastid

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
DOptical:

Yemi isn't married to any hoe who's got a boyfriend and has been kissing Several guys and licking guy's dirty feet on the show

Then he should stop lying to himself. He wants to nack but is scared it might affect his brand. It's not his fault he looks good, but he should learn how to keep females at arm's length because even if Blue and Khosi get evicted there are still other girls that have their eyes on him!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
Eeghe:
Guys last night, after Oli was exposed and got in trouble with her triangular paper raft, as she was running to hide she exclaimed. “ndia ga apigbum na abani” with her eyes darting like a trapped rabbit
It killed me here cheesy cheesy

Translation- these people are gonna strangle me in the middle of the night
Dead🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. She was scared this morning sha while speaking to Juicy, she thought Mmeli would strangle her at night. 😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lauryn41:
Miracle is he biggest joker this season

He has made history

I dont think there has ever been an housemate as stupid and foolish as him

That baby goat thinks he’s the hitman ??

Person wey dem go smoke under one minute

Bastid
that's not nice

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
COOL10:

I don't want someone getting knocked out in Biggie's house 😄
Yemi might be the first to have a swollen lips if he continues to push our SIMP. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
He should go and fight yemi

Make dem disqualify 4 of them

Yemi will get massive endorsements and everything

He will have no choice but to go back to the jail he was released from

Agbaya

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
One guy dey talk say Yemo go beat Miracle, I just dey laugh for here, All Miracle need is one punch and Yemo is knocked out on the floor unconscious.

😆😆

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
One guy dey talk say Yemo go beat Miracle, I just dey laugh for here, All Miracle need is one punch and Yemo is knocked out unconscious.

Do you wait for the punch... The only thing helping miracle is the no violence rule in BB, not because he would lose to Yemi but it would have gotten him into many fights by now or better still, he would have respected himself.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lauryn41:

God forbid

Frodd doesn’t look like miracle

God forbid
Miracle actually reminds me of Frodd.

If you tell me they are siblings, I won't argue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
Gentlefury:

Then he should stop lying to himself. He wants to nack but is scared it might affect his brand. It's not his fault he looks good, but he should learn how to keep females at arm's length because even if Blue and Khosi get evicted there are still other girls that have their eyes on him!
I don't know your brand of drink, but I will buy it for you if you say it.

What a brilliant comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
tooexclusive:

If I was her, I will just play solo and just vibes until the end of the big brother stuff.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
Geezeem:

But he didn't leave until Khosi spoke to him... thats a man right there!

So,if Khosi had not spoken to him,what would he have done ......beat Yemi ? Lol,you're so funny ! Are you kidding me right now,I mean ,you approve of such childish behavior from a supposed man ? A real man would respect the space of a fellow man in a situation like that and would not even try to act like a senseless opportunist ! Miracle has consistently shown himself to be a weak man who can't really hold his own when the chips are down ! He is a big fool with a big mouth and that's why he is a NOBODY in that house !

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
Gentlefury:

What lies? He's trying to say he won't talk to Blue etc.. point is whether he talks to all the women in the house, Yemi isn't married to any hoe who's got a boyfriend of 4 yrs and has been kissing Several guys and licking guy's dirty feet. Yemi can do whatever he likes! He's not married to anyone.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
prewtyjulie:

I feel she's hurt cos yemi has been blackmailing her all week using her n thabang's relationship while he was claiming innocent. So I know how d thing hurt
Yemi started the cheating thingy with Blue. Khosi is just consoling herself with Thabang.

I wish, she can use Miracle to pepper Yemi. Only Miracle understand Khosi, others including Yemi just dey misbehave.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
Beorn:
This Blaqboi has proven to be a weak äss mugu and has no balls or say when it comes to decision-making in their pair.

See how Ipeleng was busy targeting Nigerians only in her choice of HMs to be nominated and the fool was sheepishly agreeing with her. Tufiakwa!!
Blaq is one of my least favoured HMs but with the pairing, its obvious South Africans will be affected too. So she can't have it all her way IMO.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
Beorn:

I was disappointed really... I don’t rate him at all, he reminds me of some boys in the university who act “bitchy” especially to gain female acceptance.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
The fact that he hasn't talked about khosi entanglement with thabang!! 😏

😈

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
DoubleeDee:
Watching OP and Thabang reminds me of what the association of side cocks looks like grin

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.