Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,858 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1101203 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ipeleng out here representing the viewers saying Yemi and Khosi are playing the same game, so no pity party here, she plays hers Yemi will play his too,dat she don't even know why Miracle is trying to get himself involved, equation balanced.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
Whoreyemi helpless fans I just dey look una dey laugh as ur miserable ocean of tears keeps flowing cheesy cheesy cheesy
IGWE MIRACLE is doing the lord's work on ur beggy beggy praying mantis whoreyemi and It gives me unending joy cheesy cheesy reasonable People that love entertainment love IGWE MIRACLE that's why his armies keeps increasing cheesy cheesy and u have been getting more thunder slaps as I can see 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
Olatara:
Yemi started the cheating thingy with Blue. Khosi is just consoling herself with Thabang.

I wish, she can use Miracle to pepper Yemi. Only Miracle understand Khosi, others including Yemi just dey misbehave.

Which cheating? Is Yemi married? You dey ment? Same khosi who's got a boyfriend, has kissed several guys and licking some guys dirty feet! Na ment?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
Miracle wan fight Yemi( your own) because of woman in 4 year relationship wey no even value you laidat...
He no see as Mmeli and Thabang back each other yesterday...

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Olatara:
Yemi started the cheating thingy with Blue. Khosi is just consoling herself with Thabang.

I wish, she can use Miracle to pepper Yemi. Only Miracle understand Khosi, others including Yemi just dey misbehave.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
COOL10:
Yemi should better not try fighting Miracle. If what Miracle said about his 15 year MMA experience is true, then it would be a very bad idea to fight someone like him.
Lol..Kindly look at Yemi's mustache, do you think that stuff is ordinary?

That Yemi go get better jazz for hand...

Just one touch, Miracle might end up begging Biggie for voluntary exit.

Don't joke with his mustache oooo.

Apart from clearing the way (Oju Isu Obo) during cunninglingus, that Mustache is also spiritual ooo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Beorn:
This Blaqboi has proven to be a weak äss mugu and has no balls or say when it comes to decision-making in their pair.

See how Ipeleng was busy targeting Nigerians only in her choice of HMs to be nominated and the fool was sheepishly agreeing with her. Tufiakwa!!
weak ass men full this season, as much as I don't like sheggz, he can never allow a bitch to control him.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
PlayMaker14:
If Miracle is a fool which I agree, what will you call Yemi?

A full grown confused E-diot who doesn't know what he wants. grin
At least Yemi isn't hating on any guy cus of a woman

Your miracle is a simp

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Pharoh:

If I was her, I will just play solo and just vibes until the end of the big brother stuff.

It is not always that easy... it throws your game really off, at this point, she and Yemi are the most hit with this table shaking.

Stares and side talks about her and Yemi...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
I like thabang ....smart smallie ...lol

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Yemi might be the first to have a swollen lips if he continues to push our SIMP. grin
You sure say you dey watch this show

When has Yemi ever goaded Miracle,Yemi no even dey follow the bastard dey talk sef

Na Miracle dey find trouble and Yemi is a really patient person sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
scondy:
I like thabang ....smart smallie ...lol
Everybody is smart in your eyes, mtchew.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
tooexclusive:

It is not always that easy... it throws your game really off, at this point, she and Yemi are the most hit with this table shaking.

Stares and side talks about her and Yemi...

Table weh don deh stronger!!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
Whoreyemi helpless fans I just dey look una dey laugh as ur miserable ocean of tears keeps flowing cheesy cheesy cheesy
IGWE MIRACLE is doing the lord's work on ur beggy beggy praying mantis whoreyemi and It gives me unending joy cheesy cheesy reasonable People that love entertainment love IGWE MIRACLE that's why his armies keeps increasing cheesy cheesy and u have been getting more thunder slaps as I can see 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

001 Nwunye Miracle
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
Smoothgio:

You sure say you dey watch this show

When has Yemi ever goaded Miracle,Yemi no even dey follow the bastard dey talk sef

Na Miracle dey find trouble and Yemi is a really patient person sha
Playmaker14 wey dey watch from Twitter
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
Smoothgio:

At least Yemi isn't hating on any guy cus of a woman

Your miracle is a simp
I am a strong K-Force army, I nor sabi hide truth, Yemi is a full grown He-goat, and that's the reason he got embarrassed today like thief wey dem ccatch... grin

It's really hectic being a fan of an He-goat. A confused one at that. grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
DOptical:

Which trained fighter? Who trained him? That one that has no gait? Just swell up like an irregular bufallo. Yemi go destroy that fool. You didn't see it was the fellow housemates who were trying to hold back Yemi on the previous night while Miracle was cowering before he later cried like a goat and apologizd! He thinks say na woman raping?
you think fights na by going to gym...no be anthony joshua lose to Andy ruiz wey look like mcdonalds..till today na " body builder "the gypsy king tyson fury, always refer to anthony joshua as ...him no rate am atall

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
aroundnaija:
Wetin dey do this Miracle sef

Person dey cry for her BF lap u dey call her just imagine 😡
Mimi oh, I love love that guy. He no dey send person papa. Him face must show for any drama.

Drama King!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Olatara:

Be like you no know the kain close marking Miracle go give Khosi

Even without shipping,he is telling her who to be friends and would not to be friends with

Miracle is a controlling simp

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Playmaker1.4 wey dey watch from Twitter

Supporting Yemi is just like supporting Tinubu....

Very hard job. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
PlayMaker14:
I am a strong K-Force army, I nor sabi hide truth, Yemi is a full grown He-goat, and that's the reason he got embarrassed today like thief wey dem ccatch... grin

Face your simp wey wan fight cus of woman

All this shalaye no necessary
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
Thabang just codedly admitted to Nelisa about her and Khosi, I hope she decipher's it.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
Rahkman:
you think fights na by going to gym...no be anthony joshua lose to Andy ruiz wey look like mcdonalds..till today na " body builder "the gypsy king tyson fury, always refer to anthony joshua as ...him no rate am atall

I asked who trained him? 15 years MMA experience, so he started training as a 9 years old? Nonsensical liar! He thinks say na rapist training

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
PlayMaker14:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
hayzed19:
Miracle wan fight Yemi( your own) because of woman in 4 year relationship wey no even value you laidat...
He no see as Mmeli and Thabang back each other yesterday...
Leave the foolish simp

After them disqualify both of them,Khosi will move on with Thabang.....the boy no just get sense kobo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
Nana and Khosi talking......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
livelymatilda:

Apart from clearing the way (Oju Isu Obo) during cunninglingus, that Mustache is also spiritual ooo
You kidding me! I don laugh tire grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
livelymatilda:

😂😂😂😂

Foollllll....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
Olatara:

I wish, she can use Miracle to pepper Yemi.

Exactly X1million

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
Olatara:
Mimi oh, I love love that guy. He no dey send person papa. Him face must show for any drama.

Drama King!

Yemi no send Miracle and Khosi papa. No be Yemi do miracle, the rapist. Maybe he smells thus the reason why girls avoid him apart from looking like an overfed pig. You can have the rapist as your boyfriend and share him with Khosi! Yemi isn't married to any hoe in the house! Sink that into your skull.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
Smoothgio:

Face your simp wey wan fight cus of woman

All this shalaye no necessary
Lol, for your mind I be miracle fan because I nor dey support Yemi.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
Rahkman:
Na you dey deceive yourself with MMA training

(1) (2) (3) ... (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.