Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,964 members, 7,848,906 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1101211 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 2:15am On Feb 13, 2023
hayzed19:
Who is he that she can talk to on a normal day
Una don come

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na you Bleep up,you suppose just ignore
Same Blue meant for the kings....EJA NLA!!!
I wish I had that Marvin's clip of yesterday
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:16am On Feb 13, 2023
ItisHi:
I tire for these people. What is special about Blue. Mtcheww

I don't even think it's about Blue per say. Some of them just don't like Marvin, so expect them to criticize everything he does. Some are Yemi's fans who want to pass the narrative that two guys are fighting for a girl that likes only Yemi.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 2:17am On Feb 13, 2023
Pharoh:

Please relax and we are all watching the same show, I know everything about marvin so leave that side. The question is what did marvin tell blue that he is looking for with her in their discussions and today's discussion. I am not concerned about what he said in her absence, serious girl friend and he wish to date tsatsi outside big brother house.
I guess you are not watching properly. Marvin has severally told guys in the house that he is not looking for anything serious and that if he is to take any girl serious it would be Thatsii.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 2:17am On Feb 13, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Blue won't do anything with Miracle in that house, she will rather be with Blaqboi.....

Don't be too sure again,she's becoming desperate,she needs "something" that will keep bringing Yemi back to her
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:18am On Feb 13, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Don't be too sure again,she's becoming desperate,she needs "something" that will keep bringing Yemi back to her

It will be Blaq she just apologised to Blaq now......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:19am On Feb 13, 2023
Nobody is passing any useless Narrative...I like Marvin and this is not even about Yemi here...
Mine is that why are they pain when both decided to just play along with her...
COOL10:

I don't even think it's about Blue per say. Some of them just don't like Marvin, so expect them to criticize everything he does. Some are Yemi's fans who want to pass the narrative that two guys are fighting for a girl that likes only Yemi.

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 2:21am On Feb 13, 2023
fitzmayowa:

It will be Blaq she just apologised to Blaq now......

Oh...
I've stopped watching,I'm about to sleep
If Black should fall for that,then I give up!!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 2:21am On Feb 13, 2023
hayzed19:
But be like she still have a soft spot for black sha

When yemi was flirting with her, she was having very deep connections and discussions with blackboi about her life, career and future. Blackboi already agreed to be there for her outside big brother house. When the yeye blackboi knew about marvin, he should have gone straight to clear things with her instead of playing games with marvin. Marvin game was to first knack her while blackboi tried to talk smartly and probe her real motive. Him eyes no fit take wetin marvin dey do to blue body and now yemi, that's why he is angry.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:21am On Feb 13, 2023
I dont even understand that statement...who be Marvin wey blue no go fit talk to...
People wey dem no fit talk to no dey cone BB
drimzsmoke:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na you Bleep up,you suppose just ignore
Same Blue meant for the kings....EJA NLA!!!
I wish I had that Marvin's clip of yesterday

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:22am On Feb 13, 2023
Exactly...he wanted to play too and now he get hurt in the shit
Pharoh:

When yemi was flirting with her, she was having very deep connections and discussions with blackboi about her life, career and future. Blackboi already agreed to be there for her outside big brother house. When the yeye blackboi knew about marvin, he should have gone straight to clear things with her instead of playing games with marvin. Marvin game was to first knack her while blackboi tried to talk smartly and probe her real motive. Him eyes no fit take wetin marvin dey do to blue body and now yemi, that's why he is angry.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 2:22am On Feb 13, 2023
hayzed19:
Nobody is passing any useless Narrative...I like Marvin and this is not even about Yemi here...
they are pained because of people like you calling them fools outside the house. Stop with the 'i like Marvin' cause we all know that is a blatant lie.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 2:24am On Feb 13, 2023
hayzed19:
I dont even understand that statement...who be Marvin wey blue no go fit talk to...

Watching him yesterday,he looks like hulk but mentally.....I had to call him ode and arindin on different occasion
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 2:24am On Feb 13, 2023
hayzed19:
Blue to Marvin. Abeg don't kid yourself. Make I no talk grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:38am On Feb 13, 2023
hayzed19:

Now this is hilarious 😆

Firstly, Dude, why do you feel a need to defend yourself? I never mentioned your name now, did I? 🤔🤷🏽‍♂️

You say you like Marvin but I don't think I've ever seen you write anything good about him🤔🤔. Correct me if I'm wrong. It's always negative reactions.

Now you don't have to like him, just don't hide under that umbrella of falsehood.

Secondly, now I may not know what your definition of pain is, but at what point of their conversation, did Marvin ever look or sound pained? Blaqboi maybe; Marvin? Definitely not.

Would a pained human being have handled the situation , even with a smiling face like Marvin did earlier in the evening when he in summary told blue to fvck off? He never asked for this early morning meeting. Blaqboi did, Blue Aiva agreed and Marvin had to be there to clear his name because Blue kept on lying about what Marvin told her.

Most people usually come here for genuine updates. Please let's not pass false narratives.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 3:12am On Feb 13, 2023
3gpvids:
The more naija girls dey leave the stronger yvonne gets

ps;yemi no too strong o

It’s how you guys like to deceive unaself for me. Same y’all that said Yemi was in bottom 3 until we saw Thabang dangling between L and D?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 3:28am On Feb 13, 2023
BiggestB0y:
Other fanbase trying so hard to decampaign Yemi' 😂😂
Make Una try deh rest naah!! You're giving us more relevance.. who's the content again 😏😂😂

This is the post I’ve been looking for. Especially our supposed bromance. They are selling a Yemi loose fans narrative. We wey we go just vex small and come back stronger to punish him with more votes. I trust Yemi to hit when it’s right . E just dey wait make the mess smell finish . They can only try !!! Yemi for the Mulla 📌

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:11am On Feb 13, 2023
meobizy:
Wasn't it Nelissa who played a Threebear by claiming Tsatsii liked girls? See her life outside. Hahahaha.

Finally, the housemates have given me content. It’s Miracle’s unconcerned face for me.
Nawa !
What's your obsession with gay people and why the hell do you keep tagging me ?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:58am On Feb 13, 2023
COOL10:
Blaqboi stop dragging this thing 🤦🏽‍♂️.

Marvin already moved on from the hoe. You sef move on.

Are you okay at all...dont ever refer to blue like that again ...did she kiss either of them? What makes her a hoe? Biko shift one side.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 6:02am On Feb 13, 2023
scondy:

Are you okay at all...dont ever refer to blue like that again ...did she kiss either of them? What makes her a hoe? Biko shift one side.

Lmao, Scondy you jumped into my mentions and you expect me to be the one to shift 🤷🏽‍♂️🤔? Nah, you're the one who needs to shift one side.

Meanwhile, just for emphasis, in case I wasn't clear the first time 😎:

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by wunmi590(m): 6:30am On Feb 13, 2023
Whitesnow01:

This is the post I’ve been looking for. Especially our supposed bromance. They are selling a Yemi loose fans narrative. We wey we go just vex small and come back stronger to punish him with more votes. I trust Yemi to hit when it’s right . E just dey wait make the mess smell finish . They can only try !!! Yemi for the Mulla 📌

Amen amen amen

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 6:55am On Feb 13, 2023
Buhahahahahahahaha like someone said here Whoreyemi the batty Oloriburuku that knows absolutely nothing about women should have taking lessons from Kidd the real Cr7 of Women that owned his shit cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy instead of coming to disgrace himself🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 IGWE MIRACLE clocked him first and sprayed real hot tatashi pepper in his mole rat eyes last night👌This foolish wimp had to beg Igwe that Khosi his partner is fine with him but IGWE shut him down saying not on his watch until she speaks for herself he goes nowhere cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy All the guys are also beginning see through whoreyemi's stupid games and changing it for him except for juicy with his oversweetness that may cause him leaving soon !! IGWE MIRACLE I GA ADI GI DE👑

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:15am On Feb 13, 2023
Has the talk between blue and yemi happened? Couldn't watch last night
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:29am On Feb 13, 2023
Good morning ohhhhhhh!

Have Yemi and Blue locked lips yet?

Please don’t be stingy with the gist oh…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:30am On Feb 13, 2023
Sanqa:
Has the talk between blue and yemi happened? Couldn't watch last night

Kikikiki, I am not the only one looking for this gist?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:53am On Feb 13, 2023
Juicy is not who I thought he was. He is too mushy, takes things too seriously. I prefer juicy the gentle playboy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:57am On Feb 13, 2023
Sanqa:
Juicy is not who I thought he was. He is too mushy, takes things too seriously. I prefer juicy the gentle playboy.

I love mushy emotional guys. They're the best kind there is. Who cares about hard playboys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:59am On Feb 13, 2023
MamBi:

Kikikiki, I am not the only one looking for this gist?
🤣🤣 it has not happened. Yemi is telling juicy he has to have it soon. Juicy advises him to be careful, it being Monday today. The plan is for him to talk to blu, release her to get to know others guys, nothing can happen between them in the house, he has chosen khosi(cringe),apologise for leading her on. Then match words with actions for khosi,reassure her bla bla. It's going to be a long season.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:02am On Feb 13, 2023
Amya:

I love mushy emotional guys. They're the best kind there is. Who cares about hard playboys.
He is too deeply involved. For a game,I don't think its a good idea, especially because I don't think yvonne is as invested. He talks about being hurt before, I think it will happen again. He can't be thinking long term.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 8:08am On Feb 13, 2023
scondy:

she's a hoe!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:10am On Feb 13, 2023
So yemi is selling the narrative that Blue is the one pursuing him....this my boy is just a natural liar ....same blue that stays in her lane till he comes to her ....and he keeps complaining she forms a lot ....

Anyway ...blue baby .....just do u ....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:11am On Feb 13, 2023
MamBi:
Good morning ohhhhhhh!

Have Yemi and Blue locked lips yet?

Please don’t be stingy with the gist oh…

Lock lips ke.....I don't think that ll happen ....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:14am On Feb 13, 2023
Yemi stans, my teammates 🤣, what is going on with our boy? The level of regret is out of this world. Did the zulu herbs kill the demon in him? Lmao

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.