Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,277 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1105739 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:17am On Feb 13, 2023
Yesterday Sunday live was more entertaining than the drab last week though. Ebuka and Lawrence brought their A game. I only didn't like the fact that they played into Khosi's trap of wanting to cage Yemi. I mean, it's more or less like killing the drama on the show.. No one is married on the show thus should have been allowed more freedom, let alone a hypocritical someone who's got a boyfriend and has been flirtng, kissing several guys and licking some guy's dirty feet yet wanting to cage another person on the show. Such bullshit nonsense should have been called out!

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:20am On Feb 13, 2023
Sanqa:

He is too deeply involved. For a game,I don't think its a good idea, especially because I don't think yvonne is as invested. He talks about being hurt before, I think it will happen again. He can't be thinking long term.

Yvonne has caught feelings too and that's what led to their fight the other night. From Juicy's comment this morning, he want's to be true to his feelings in that house and does not want to think about what the dynamics of their relationship would be after the house.

People find true love in this show and I wish them all the best. Being from two different countries might be a challenge, but they can still make it work if they put their minds to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:22am On Feb 13, 2023
Sanqa:

🤣🤣 it has not happened. Yemi is telling juicy he has to have it soon. Juicy advises him to be careful, it being Monday today. The plan is for him to talk to blu, release her to get to know others guys, nothing can happen between them in the house, he has chosen khosi(cringe),apologise for leading her on. Then match words with actions for khosi,reassure her bla bla. It's going to be a long season.

Seeing is believing.... grin grin grin. For Yemi my lover, I have learnt that his talking mouth will say one thing but his kissing mouth will do another.. Make we dey watch..

Thanks for the update...

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 8:25am On Feb 13, 2023
ItisHi:
they are pained because of people like you calling them fools outside the house. Stop with the 'i like Marvin' cause we all know that is a blatant lie.
He no like Marvin no mind am grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:32am On Feb 13, 2023
tooexclusive:

She may or may not like Yemi but she is sensible enough to want blaq... she has said she feels deeper connection with blaq than Yemi and Marvin even though yemi’s conclusion seem like the right thing to say.

Yemi is the only guy Blue like in that house. Didn't Mmeli say she was making Zulu infinity symbol to Yemi at the party? She also told Olivia that Yemi is everything she wants in a man. Khosi has a boyfriend and has been going around to tell everyone except Yemi that she would be with her boyfriend while even badmouthing Yemi blah blah blah yet wouldn't leave Yemi alone (that's another thing Ebuka should have called out), so there's possibility of Blue getting her dream with Yemi.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2023
DOptical:
Yesterday Sunday live was more entertaining than the drab last week though. Ebuka and Lawrence brought their A game. I only didn't like the fact that they played into Khosi's trap of wanting to cage Yemi. I mean, it's more or less like killing the drama on the show.. No one is married on the show thus should have been allowed more freedom, let alone a hypocritical someone who's got a boyfriend and has been flirtng, kissing several guys and licking some guy's dirty feet yet wanting to cage another person on the show. Such bullshit nonsense should have been called out!
Cry harder!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:36am On Feb 13, 2023
COOL10:

No, no, no, that's wrong. Don't allow your love for Yemi prevent you from saying the truth.

This whole thing started last week when Blaqboi and Marvin were having a discussion and then figured out that Blue was trying to play the both of them.

Blaqboi is annoyed because he's in love with the girl. Marvin on the other hand told Blaqboi that he was going to tell Blue that he knows everything and then stay away from her and that's exactly what he did in the evening.

Not for once, have they ever said anything bad about Yemi. Yemi is only part of this because he's among the guys she's playing.

Blue playing Yemi??

Just dey play

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:56am On Feb 13, 2023
Smoothgio:

So because you assume Yemi lies,we should see someone lying and turn the other way abi??

Ko le work, that isale ijebu Tyson fury should better stop the cap

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:57am On Feb 13, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
Buhahahahahahahaha like someone said here Whoreyemi the batty Oloriburuku that knows absolutely nothing about women should have taking lessons from Kidd the real Cr7 of Women that owned his shit cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy instead of coming to disgrace himself🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 IGWE MIRACLE clocked him first and sprayed real hot tatashi pepper in his mole rat eyes last night👌This foolish wimp had to beg Igwe that Khosi his partner is fine with him but IGWE shut him down saying not on his watch until she speaks for herself he goes nowhere cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy All the guys are also beginning see through whoreyemi's stupid games and changing it for him except for juicy with his oversweetness that may cause him leaving soon !! IGWE MIRACLE I GA ADI GI DE👑

Bullshit from obsessed Mirapist apprentice. Your useless overfed pig Mirapist that also smells in the house. No be Yemi do am.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:06am On Feb 13, 2023
COOL10:

Haba, let's be honest here. Blaqboi and Marvin have never said anything bad about Yemi. This is about Blue and not Yemi.

Same Blaqboi that always say nonsense about Yemi and even nominated Yemi.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 9:35am On Feb 13, 2023
DOptical:

Bullshit from I the obsessed whoreyemi decimated apprentice. My useless overfed pig whoreyemi that also smells in the house. No be IGWE MIRACLE do am.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:47am On Feb 13, 2023
When the desirable is not available... see Blackboi lying between Olivia and Yaya... grin
They boy they have been ignoring since the season started

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:51am On Feb 13, 2023
fitzmayowa:

The crazy thing is this Yemi's fan might decide to vote to keep Blue once they unpair and she is up alone, just to continue to put fire under Khosi......cheesy grin cheesy

You confuse me every season, abeg who be your fave?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:59am On Feb 13, 2023
Geezeem:

You confuse me every season, abeg who be your fave?

He is never upfront about it but this season?
It is either that he slipped on his modus operandi, or, that I have become more adept at reading his posts- he is a Yemi fan who ships him with Blue I believe.
I am surer about his being a Yemi fan tho💯

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:14am On Feb 13, 2023
Sanqa:

🤣🤣 it has not happened. Yemi is telling juicy he has to have it soon. Juicy advises him to be careful, it being Monday today. The plan is for him to talk to blu, release her to get to know others guys, nothing can happen between them in the house, he has chosen khosi(cringe),apologise for leading her on. Then match words with actions for khosi,reassure her bla bla. It's going to be a long season.

I watched Yemi with Juicy this morning discussing the whole issue.. Yemi told Juicy that Blue and Khosi used to talk before and get along...that they fell apart because of him... then he laughed as he said this. I got angry..

very cocky of him undecided

He proceeded to tell Juicy that Khosi was nice to blue and had even helped to loosen her hair before until she got angry that she was being good to Blue but blue was aiming for "her man"... the quoted were his words

lipsrsealed

We all know that Yemi didn't set a clear boundary for Blue. So everything was virtually permissible

Someone here keeps saying Yemi isn't married... bla bla bla... is this the issue? The issue is... you are either dating one of the ladies or dating both. If you are dating one, then park one side... if you are dating the two... own your Shiit, and be answerable to both....don't be a sissy! !lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2023
Sanqa:

He is too deeply involved. For a game,I don't think its a good idea, especially because I don't think yvonne is as invested. He talks about being hurt before, I think it will happen again. He can't be thinking long term.

Yvonne isn't that into him and it shows if you know what to look out for. Poor guy... he is far gone

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:23am On Feb 13, 2023
Eeghe:

He is never upfront about it but this season?
It is either that he slipped on his modus operandi, or, that I have become more adept at reading his posts- he is a Yemi fan who ships him with Blue I believe.
I am surer about his being a Yemi fan tho💯

Very slippery someone grin
But I like that he gives updates well

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 10:27am On Feb 13, 2023
Geezeem:

I watched Yemi with Juicy this morning discussing the whole issue.. Yemi told Juicy that Blue and Khosi used to talk before and get along...that they fell apart because of him... then he laughed as he said this. I got angry..

He proceeded to tell Juicy that Khosi was nice to blue and had even helped to loosen her hair before until she got angry that she was being good to Blue but blue was aiming for "her man"... the quoted were his words

lipsrsealed

We all know that Yemi didn't set a clear boundary for Blue. So everything was virtually permissible

Someone here keeps saying Yemi isn't married... bla bla bla... is this the issue? The issue is... you are either dating one of the ladies or dating both. If you are dating one, then park one side... if you are dating the two... own your Shiit, and be answerable to both....don't be a sissy! !lipsrsealed

I really dislike his actions, he doesn't have sense that khosi and blue were already in a cold war and she going to join the others to loose her hair was khosi trying to provoke blue but that babe was chilled.

See how he is trying to put all the blame on a girl that was waiting for you to tell khosi that you want an open polygamy but he kept stringing her along.

This is why I want her to leave the three guys, Ignore them from now on and do her shit. She has fans and she will be her own movement, infact she go see better guys pass those three when she comes out.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:32am On Feb 13, 2023
Geezeem:

lipsrsealed

Like Yemi didn't tell Khosi at the beginning that he didn't want to be restricted? Or when he told Khosi that they should just be friends which Khosi didn't want and asked him not to dare tell the housemates that they're just friends before eventually climbing on his bed to kiss and guilty trip him while claiming on the next day that they're back together, plus asking him not to talk to Blue. One thing we know this is a show where the housemates will always factor in the viewers.

That was why I didn't appreciate Ebuka falling into Khosi's trap of wanting to cage another human on the show! Someone who's got a boyfriend at that and have been flirtng, kissing several guys and licking some guy's dirty feet. Nansin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2023
I just want u all to know that Yemi is a lover boy very soft 😊😊 while Yemi cregx is a flirt , ashawo , yoruba demon, finisher , super striker 😊 THE MONEY IS YEMINISED

We dey work,keep holding it down for us,till we back again

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2023
Geezeem:

lipsrsealed

This told me that was his strategy all along. He doesn't care about both girls. Him choosing khosi doesn't mean a damn thing. He is just trying to mend his ways because he may have assumed his actions are viewed negatively by us.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 10:35am On Feb 13, 2023
Geezeem:

lipsrsealed

The local Nigga is feeling fly. He feels like he's a treasure or something.

I wonder how can someone take pride in playing gullible women " Blue & Khosi.

Yemi won't dare try such rubbish with Nigerian women. Only foolish South African women will fall for his kindergarten player antics.

South African women are too naive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 10:38am On Feb 13, 2023
Stop spewing bullshit

Like Khosi and Blue are not playing with 3 men respectively

No one is a saint
Avedonn:

Yemi won't dare try such rubbish with Nigerian women. Only foolish South African women will fall for his kindergarten player antics.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:39am On Feb 13, 2023
Sanqa:

This told me that was his strategy all along. He doesn't care about both girls. Him choosing khosi doesn't mean a damn thing. He is just trying to mend his ways because he may have assumed his actions are viewed negatively by us.

Another Bullshit! Yemi is even trying to culp the unwarranted blame, only if he knows how Sadistic Khosi is. Same Khosi who hates Nelisa for doing absolute nothing to her! Khosi wants attention for her validation, thus hates the girls she believes have got the attention.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by wunmi590(m): 10:56am On Feb 13, 2023

I see alot of people defending the stupid act miracle portrayed yesterday, while yemi was talking to khosi...

There's what they call courtesy, and coursey demand that, miracle should have waited for him to finish his talk before discussing with your game partner...

I will use this as an example: if you and your wife have a misunderstanding and you are clearing things with her, from no where your wife colleague comes and be portraying that shenanigans, how would you guys react?

Alot of people defending miracle will not even say anything, there next action is to stand up and give miracle a very hot blow, for intruding in their privacy...

Nah game partner them call am, not wife partner, it is high time miracle give himself space and never let bitterness kill him....

To even make matter worse, khosi he was defending still keep hammering him with a response that I really like yemi, yemi and khosi even slept on same bed self till this morning...

As far as I love defending women, I have my boundary.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:00am On Feb 13, 2023
Pharoh:

I really dislike his actions, he doesn't have sense that khosi and blue were already in a cold war and she going to join the others to loose her hair was khosi trying to provoke blue but that babe was chilled.

See how he is trying to put all the blame on a girl that was waiting for you to tell khosi that you want an open polygamy but he kept stringing her along.

This is why I want her to leave the three guys, Ignore them from now on and do her shit. She has fans and she will be her own movement, infact she go see better guys pass those three when she comes out.

True that

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:00am On Feb 13, 2023
Geezeem:
When the desirable is not available... see Blackboi lying between Olivia and Yaya... grin
They boy they have been ignoring since the season started

Association of rejectee

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:01am On Feb 13, 2023
DOptical:

Like Yemi didn't tell Khosi at the beginning that he didn't want to be restricted? Or when he told Khosi that they should just be friends which Khosi didn't want and asked him not to dare tell the housemates that they're just friends before eventually climbing on his bed to kiss and guilty trip him while claiming on the next day that they're back together, plus asking him not to talk to Blue. One thing we know this is a show where the housemates will always factor in the viewers.

That was why I didn't appreciate Ebuka falling into Khosi's trap of wanting to cage another human on the show! Someone who's got a boyfriend at that and have been flirtng, kissing several guys and licking some guy's dirty feet. Nansin

It's not about WHAT YEMI SAID OR TOLD WHO. it's about what Yemi has been DOING in spite of all he said undecided

This can't be difficult nah

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:03am On Feb 13, 2023
Pharoh:

And the guys no go see better girls abi??

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:03am On Feb 13, 2023
Sanqa:

I agree. Thank you for not being defensive though you are a fan

Anyway...all nah content sha... and we are entertained! grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:05am On Feb 13, 2023
Avedonn:

True...

There was no remorse, at all

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:06am On Feb 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
Stop spewing bullshit

Like Khosi and Blue are not playing with 3 men respectively

No one is a saint
They will never talk about how Khosi is stringing Thabang and Blue playing with Marvin/Blaq

Always faulting Yemi for everything

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.