Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1083533 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
Maya and Marvin... I just love them....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
The hyperactive pair are in the Diary Room 😄

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Donvilo(m): 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
This Yaya is too fine jare, see how bright she looks in her diary session with her partner Marvin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
fitzmayowa:

It's means Thabang was 17 while Khosi was 21 when they started dating......
Are we sure he's 21 😊

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
ItisHi:
where Yemi want see HOH win. Miracle has better chances
Miracle has better chance ?as in they have to box each other before they win the Hoh?

What exactly are you saying?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
Yaya is glowing. She looks so good.
This wig and light make up is kiss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sanqa:

Are we sure he's 21 😊

TBH, both fit themselves. They've got no game combined with Khosi sadistic gossiping for her validation.

That was why I wanted Yemi to be free from the whole bullshit but Ebuka put a wreck into it with his one sided questioning.

Na fine Yemi fine, he no kee pesin na.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
But Why Brucee Lee dey paint nelissa bad to Thabang again cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
COOL10:
The hyperactive pair are in the Diary Room 😄
lol I love Dem en.. Dem no get problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
Maya's diary sessions are always a joy to watch.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
Giel:
Yaya is glowing. She looks so good.
yeah she's

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
This Yaya go dey sweet to fvck.. I can imagine her ring tone. Holalalalala

She is a caring and loving girl... No wonder they call her the mummy of the house.

But but, if you mess up with someone like her, she can kill and burn down the building..

Yemi should stay off girls like Yaya.. That is if his mustache would allow him reason well..

3 Likes

COOL10:
Maya's diary sessions are always a joy to watch.
I swear.. na so I dey smile

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
livelymatilda:
This Yaya go dey sweet to fvck.. I can imagine her ring tone.

She is a caring and loving girl... No wonder they call her the mummy of the house.

But but, if you mess up with someone like her, she can kill and burn down the building..

Yemi should stay off girls like Yaya.. That is if his mustache would allow him reason well..
don't assume on her behalf . She's a nice and mature girl

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
Dotez:
Something has happened between Khosi and Thabang that wasn’t shown.

Earlier on

Earlier on She literally asked him if he thinks Ebuka knows about the hmmm

He responds: that’s why I did it where I did it?

Or did I hear wrong? No,i think it was clear to my ears

They did alot when only two of them were in the garden. I think she gave thabang head because she was covered fully under the blanket.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
cyberghost23:
I swear.. na so I dey smile

They're basically the same person in different bodies. Funny people 😄

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
cyberghost23:
don't assume on her behalf . She's a nice and mature girl
I don't get you... Are you insinuating that her pussy won't be Sweet to fvck? Or that she will be happy and excited when her man cheat on her?
Which one oo?

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
I pity yemi now. He has beeeeen explaining himself.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Pharoh:

They did alot when only two of them were in the garden. I think she gave thabang head because she was covered fully under the blanket.
i watched the video, they cuddled and beside, there no light off then, thabang was the one avoiding her kiss after which she ran to yemi who pretended to be sleeping but was awake
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
COOL10:

They're basically the same person in different bodies. Funny people 😄
if I am Marvin I will keep d friendship outside d house... She's a nice girl and dey compliment each other..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
The most deluded pair in that house is Maya

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 3:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
Titaniumental:

I'm sure Ebuka will be retracing his step now,he made a major mistake yesterday.......he need to thoroughly shake off some shit on Sunday.

shut up!!!!
Ebuka have countlessly said that his questions are strictly from production crew, yet you have been dragging him senselessly since yesterday.

Nansins..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
See the hypocritocal Khosi instigating fight between Yemi and Miracle, even as she's done with Thabang and Yemi. Such a devilish human. Just see what Ebuka caused by not questioning her.

Meanwhile, I wonder those useless fools who were attacking Jenny who didn't do half of what Khosi did. Na Yemi I blame for giving her relevance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
cyberghost23:
if I am Marvin I will keep d friendship outside d house... She's a nice girl and dey compliment each other..

Yeah, they compliment each other a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stevebond007(m): 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sneaky THABAng, na you go lose las las, wiv ds yeye game u dy play.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
I don't know about others, but am definitely fed up of dis goody 2 shoes pair, dia plotting gives me d creeps, like watching a cartoon witch laugh.

How can u be soo sweet n yet so evil, something is just off about this Maya pair

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lol, MAYA are strategizing well. I'm loving it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
We've been watching Maya analyze who to nominate for how long now.
Camera person. Abeg na. sad
Show us other housemates too undecided

Let us see how those ones will nominate.
Or call another pair for diary session
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
Dotez:
Something has happened between Khosi and Thabang that wasn’t shown.

Earlier on

Earlier on She literally asked him if he thinks Ebuka knows about the hmmm

He responds: that’s why I did it where I did it?

Or did I hear wrong? No,i think it was clear to my ears

I heard every bit of it
They had stood up to go in (by the door) right?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
Titaniumental:
The most deluded pair in that house is Maya
u re d one delusional because u don't like calm people..na tout like Dem yemi u like

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
DOptical:
See Khosi instigating fight between Yemi and Miracle, even as she's done to Thabang and Yemi. I have never seen such a devilish human like that on the show tbh. Just see what Ebuka caused by not questioning her.

Meanwhile, I wonder those useless fools who were attacking Jenny who didn't do half of what Khosi did.

Calm down, Yemi will listen to her nd pick out wat he wants.
Thabang telling Khosi Yemi is sleeping with Nelisa upstairs is too funny for someone dat sleep downstairs. He's busy watching Yemi movements.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
Alheeri:

Calm down, Yemi will listen to her nd pick out wat he wants.
Thabang telling Khosi Yemi is sleeping with Nelisa upstairs is too funny for someone dat sleep downstairs

The toddler no get sense na. Or he may actually knows that Khosi is trying to manipulate him and make him fight with Yemi, thus he's doing his own little Manipulation by instigating. You do realise he was the one who caused the fight between Khosi and Nana?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.