Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1087710 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
prewtyjulie:
I don't know about others, but am definitely fed up of dis goody 2 shoes pair, dia plotting gives me d creeps, like watching a cartoon witch laugh.

How can u be soo sweet n yet so evil, something is just off about this Maya pair

You guys are desperate to find something to use in nailing this pair sha. Now that their whining has 'reduced', you people are still not satisfied

I guess you are Licky's fan? Na them Maya dey vex pass

I pray they win today, and take away a lot of people's peace lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Blaqboi knows whats going on between Thabang and Khosi.....

Khosi told him that she wants to leave yemi and blackboi was happy that he will come in because they kissed during the TD.

Only for her to tell him that she has a thing with thabang just like yemi and blackboi will be part of her triangle. She said am putting my options in the house in a triangle to see which one will workout. That was when blackboi bounced from her case.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
drimzsmoke:

I watched it too but I think something happened between them that night that we weren't shown
yes there may be but no proof yet, na person wey dem catch be thief, in yemi and blue, it was so obvious that you will wonder if both of them are on honey moon, yemi created the space for khosi to move to 21 years boy cause you hardly see yemi display PDF to khosi the way he does to blue.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
Eeghe:

He agreed with Nelisa eventually tho
If it was a real eviction Kanaiva would be put up by Yelisa, simple, and short👌🏾
He didn't want to counter his partner decision

Let's see if Nelisa suggests it today and he go with it
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
Smoothgio:

Tell your girl to reduce the errands on my boy ooo

We didn't come to stress ourself oo and even if we want stress, Yvonne is the only one that is permitted to street cus she is our helper

To be honest I find it irritating angry

She is constantly sending him on errands... I have watched her once give him her plate to take to the kitchen

She is my Fave... but I no go hide mouth

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
Titaniumental:
This shim moving mad since morning,now on Blaq,i no blame her sha,Na Ebuka wey no ruffle her feather i blame sha

Today na nomination nah
Abeg free her to play small game and keep them guys loyal grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
Titaniumental:

Something must be getting in ur way of reasoning.

Is this one ok?

shut up!!!
you've clearly lost it upstairs
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
Eeghe:

She looks like his aunty🤷🏾‍♀️

cheesy
Na cougar runs

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
hartopher76:
yemi created the space for khosi to move to 21 years boy

God forbid!!!
I will NEVER judge Khosi for whatever she did with Thabang....I have an uncle in Abeokuta,he left his wife at home and was busy chasing other women on the street at his work place...It was a boy who just finish secondary school he caught with his wife.I will always say LIFE IS BALANCE any day anytime,nature will always restore balance,even our body tries to restore balance to itself every fvcking minute (homeostasis)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
Geezeem:

cheesy
Na cougar runs

We were scammed last season with some cougar runs that was all talk lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stevebond007(m): 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
THABAng and Miracle are just wasting emotions on Khosi she's stuck with Yemi

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
drimzsmoke:

No,I didn't....work is after my life!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Yemi and Khosi are the same,Mr and Mrs Smith,chronic liars!!
I pay more attention to their mood and affect and ignore what comes out of their mouth half the time...Na almost all of them dey lie sef,It's a show after all!!!

Yemi is different. He's not peddling sadistic tale to instigate rubbish! Get a brain. All what Yemi does is deny whenever Khosi says she saw him with Blue. That's because he's always told Khosi he wouldn't do it in her presence! He's a single guy who's not married to any hoe who's got a boyfriend, kissed several guys and licking some guy's dirty feet! Get that sunk in.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
DOptical:

Yemj is far different from Khosi. He's not a hypocrite nor sadistic!
He was honest since day 1. It was even Khosi who approached him, even as he told her. He didn't ask out anyone in the house and has always been honest about not wanting to be restricted since day 1.

Also, Yemi always shut down anyone who tries to say nonsense about others to him. He's done it on several occasions to Blue, and Khosi who won't listen and since Khosi knows Yemi doesn't like such, she rather brings what others are saying about him to rile him up and fight while she goes to Thabang for her own validation of putting down others, including badmouthing Yemi..
Yemi shares the same bed worth Khosi... Right?

Yemi do make out with Khosi ..Right?

As far as that house is concerned, Khosi is Yemi's babe... Right?

Yemi gets angry whenever Khosi get close to Thabang and Miracle,because he knew they are also interested in her.. Right?

Same Yemi is chasing Blue and won't allow her lips rest with kisses... Right?

I want you to tell me again that Yemi is not an HYPOCRITE.

as for being Sadistic, .. 89.56% of guys with same mustache as Yemi's,are not just sadist, buy a very wicked sadist.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
Geezeem:

You guys are desperate to find something to use in nailing this pair sha. Now that their whining has 'reduced', you people are still not satisfied

People's peace, on top show where d winner won't give us here any shi shi, abeg make Una dey make sense na.

How you guys av made a list of housemates against each other amazes me, u talk about yemi, dey tag u a miracle fan, now u talk about Maya u r now a khosi fan. Keep cracking me up
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
hartopher76:
yes there may be but no proof yet, na person wey dem catch be thief, in yemi and blue, it was so obvious that you will wonder if both of them are on honey moon, yemi created the space for khosi to move to 21 years boy cause you hardly see yemi display PDF to khosi the way he does to blue.

Which created what? You dey ment! Is Yemi married to anyone in the house? Did Yemi ask out anyone? Doesn't Khosi have a boyfriend? Does Yemi look like Khosj boyfriend? You get brain so?

Hell, before Blue arrival on the third day, the Sadistic bitch had been going around to peddle tales about how Yemi wasn't her spec, was boring blah blah blah and how she was going to her boyfriend blah blah blah yet wouldn't leave Yemi alone despite Yemi not asking her out and had always told her about not wanting restrictions!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
Geezeem:

don't mind Dem... Dem no like calm people... Dey are always supporting tours

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
Geezeem:

Nawatically

Meme queen daalu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
Geezeem:

don't mind Dem... Dem no like calm people... Dey are always supporting touts

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
I won’t be surprised if Bule is gay. Why place camera on his butt while changing 😔?Bule just did Miracle dirt😭
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
DOptical:

Which created what? You dey ment! Is Yemi married to anyone in the house? Did Yemi ask out anyone? Doesn't Khosi have a boyfriend? Does Yemi look like Khosj boyfriend? You get brain so?

Hell, before Blue arrival on the third day, the Sadistic bitch had been going around to peddle tales about how Yemi wasn't her spec, was boring blah blah blah and how she was going to her boyfriend blah blah blah yet wouldn't leave Yemi alone despite Yemi not asking her out and had always told her about not wanting restrictions!
Every season, you and that one they call Tatiana are always angry and frustrated while defending your faves

Se na by force to defend housemates ni? Abi dem dey pay una money for making mockery of yourselves?

Please, you guys should ensure you eat and sleep well ooo.

It is well..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Smoothgio:

It is the truth

Ebuka should done a full expository cus all this tit bits didn't do nothing cus why is Miracle(her supposed guardian angel) not questioning her about the kissing with Thabang

Nobody is talking about it so my question is------are all the rest housemates dumb??

Nope, they are all fed up with Yemi's shenanigan which in truth is unsettling even to the ladies. The SA dudes don't find the idea of their babes being played so brazenly by a Naija dude funny, and neither are the unattached Naija blokes enjoying being deprived of hooking up with a fresh SA damsel. Yemi has become a bloke you love to hate and could probably get most nominations this evening.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
cyberghost23:
The persn playing big brother dey try...love the way he dey use real life situation dey flow for diary section... Nice one

Please wetin be diary section? undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Eeghe:

We were scammed last season with some cougar runs that was all talk lipsrsealed cheesy

Aswear! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Please wetin be diary section? undecided
Diary section na one of the Ninja for the show.

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
Tuned in, saw Yaya first in the kitchen, evening made kiss.
I hope i will get a chance with that mama some day grin.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
livelymatilda:

Yemi gets angry whenever Khosi get close to Thabang and Miracle,because he knew they are also interested in her.. Right?

as for being Sadistic, .. 89.56% of guys with same mustache and Yemi, are not just sadist, buy a very wicked sadist.

Yemi was honest with Khosi since day One and didn't even ask out Khosi to begin with. He even recently reminded Khosi that it was Khosi who came to him. He was always honest about not wanting any restrictions since day 1, which Khosi even admitted to Miracle in her moment of honesty with Miracle. Blue arrived on the third day and Yemi bonded with Blue and there goes Khosi fury which I don't even understand, considering she's got a boyfriend and even before Blue's arrival on the third day, Khosi was the same Sadistic bitch who had been going around to tell others that the handsome Yemi wasn't her spec, he was boring blah blah and she had a boyfriend she would return to blah blah blah (yet she wouldn't leave the same Yemi alone)

Anyway, With Khosi fury and continuous badmouthing Yemi to all the housemates thus, the housemates kept on questioning Yemi, Yemi tried to be just friend with her but Khosi didn't want such but rather asked him not to dare tell other people that they're just friends because she wanted more than friendship. Eventually, she climbed into Yemi's bed, kissed him and started claiming they're back together again on the next day while Yemi said nothing until she started asking Yemi not to talk to Blue blah blah. That was when Yemi reiterated that he had always told her that he didn't want restrictions but he wouldn't do it in her presence which she accepted! Only to start screaming blue murder once again.

And no, Yemi isn't angry at Thabang. He was angry at the fact that Khosi gave him a stupid hypocrotical ultimatum which he called a joke btw. Like seriously, why give him a useless hypocritical ultimatum When he's not stopping Khosi from doing her own thing with Thabang and licking his feet? He had even told Khosi to continue to be a friend of Thabang but shouldn't give any stupid ultimatum about Blue. Until Ebuka came with the one sided questioning.

Thirdly, Yemi is no Sadistic. The fact that he's a nice guy who tries not to hurt others is the reason why he fell into the sadistic Khosi trap in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
livelymatilda:

as for being Sadistic, .. 89.56% of guys with same mustache as Yemi's,are not just sadist, buy a very wicked sadist.

That guy repeats himself all the time... same points, over and over again... like he is automated lipsrsealed

Is the repetition suppose to have any special effects?

Like ...in what way is Yemi different from Khosi or better than her? These two people on our screens? Nawaz embarassed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
Geezeem:

Thank you for the love Gee.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
Head of house Yaya, all the best sweet.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
prewtyjulie:

People's peace, on top show where d winner won't give us here any shi shi, abeg make Una dey make sense na.

How you guys av made a list of housemates against each other amazes me, u talk about yemi, dey tag u a miracle fan, now u talk about Maya u r now a khosi fan. Keep cracking me up

Licky isn't Khosi tho
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
Linqueen:
I won’t be surprised if Bule is gay. Why place camera on his butt while changing 😔?Bule just did Miracle dirt😭
Miracle's butt is fresher and sexier than whoreyemi's sha!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Blaxhex: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
DOptical:

but why are you abusing the guy for his opinion?? He wasn't even engaging you FGS. Are you a paid pr?
Act your age Mr man. Don't be stupid because of a reality TV show

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.