Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1084203 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 6:58am On Feb 14, 2023
Meanwhile e be like na only man man full mama blue skull undecided undecided I go like hear her reasons for putting up Olivia and Yvonne her supposed friends!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 6:59am On Feb 14, 2023
hartopher76:
i know this what khosi wants, i foresee a time where khosi will not have time for thabang again and both will have problem.

Before!!!
It’s definitely going to happen....we just have to be patient and wait for it!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 7:01am On Feb 14, 2023
hartopher76:
i know this what khosi wants, i foresee a time where khosi will not have time for thabang again and both will have problem.

Thabang said he has plans for today and even asked biggy for a favour. Biggy has granted him that favour and he told khosi that her game will be affected if he goes ahead with his plan today. So I will watch out for that guy too because low-key he is angry yemi is still with khosi.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolexy007(m): 7:07am On Feb 14, 2023
i don't even no what that Ebubu is doing that house

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 7:09am On Feb 14, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
Meanwhile e be like na only man man full mama blue skull undecided undecided I go like hear her reasons for putting up Olivia and Yvonne her supposed friends!!
As in eh, I was so pained yesterday that Olivia was quarreling with her true friend Nana, while hugging and laughing with her wig friend that nominated her and Yvonne for eviction. Hopefully, we'll hear her reasons today.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 7:14am On Feb 14, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

We,Nigerians are yet to understand that this BBT is more that just a show or entertainment for these South Africans. For the South Africans, it is a kinda Tom and Harry's d.ick measuring competition between Nigeria and South Africa ! I do have this feeling that SAn HMs like Thabang,Mmeli,Khosi,Lukay and Ipeleng have always been following a secret script which is guiding their actions in that house ! Thabang and Mmeli (now evicted) seem to me like the coordinators of the rest. This sounds unbelievable, but that's how I feel about the whole thing.

Thabang,working with Mmeli,sat Tsatsi down in a corner at the last Saturday party and thoroughly put some raw xenophobic ideas into her head. If you noticed,Thabang was busy talking to Tsatsi for almost throughout the duration of the party ! Shortly after their convo,Tsatsi began to somehow avoid Kj,even at the party arena,and her body language changed totally ! I even raised an alarm here that night that Kj should watch his back 'cause of what I observed. I knew that girl would stab Kj at the back sooner than later !

So,I'm not in anyway surprised !

Thabang is 21 while Mmeli is 25, people between these ages normally no get sense

From range 13-25
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 7:15am On Feb 14, 2023
Nana he done do, this Olivia no get sense, it is joint decision for heavens sake.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:18am On Feb 14, 2023
Sanqa:
My ship. Khobang

Irrespective of the shenanigans, I prefer Khoyemi…

It feels like Thabang will cling to Khosi if they ever start anything…. undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 7:19am On Feb 14, 2023
queenemelda:
As in eh, I was so pained yesterday that Olivia was quarreling with her true friend Nana, while hugging and laughing with her wig friend that nominated her and Yvonne for eviction. Hopefully, we'll hear her reasons today.
My dear this is the most irritating nomination in history of bb Olivia will place a curse on that head she used to wear her wigs when she sees videos outside angry As for nana she is getting burnt for her laxity of not making it sink into thabansi even before nominations that on no reason should Juiovla stand again after being sacrificed before!! When she saw Juiovla seated she would have applied wisdom on the xenophobic toddler and asked him to do the save then she does the replacement smiley
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:25am On Feb 14, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:

Maybe they wanted to make life difficult for Thabana by putting up Nana’s two friends and thus force her to only save one? This is the only reason that comes to mind otherwise, that nomination just dey somehow..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 7:27am On Feb 14, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
Juicy u can't win BB with this oversweetness
I expected u to have pounced on ur brother thabansi dealt with him worse than what Marvin did to Kanaga sef while Olivia was giving it to Nana!!
Yes it's a game but why try to push someone again when they have been used as replacement before!! I see why Olii was mad at u tongue
Noo, Juicy did the right thing. He took it like a man. Fighting Thabang would have been unnecessary. I feel sorry for them sha. Twice they have been put up and always by people they considered friends. Although in this case, Olivia suppose understand Nana, cos she can't save and also replace when her partner has his own people, unlike Blaqboi that left all the power for Ipeleng. I feel Olivia's pain, and Nana feels it too. I don't like Olivia fighting with her true friend. I hope they make up today. We here at Livhive and Juicy FC will do our best.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 7:33am On Feb 14, 2023
MamBi:

Maybe they wanted to make life difficult for Thabana by putting up Nana’s two friends and thus force her to only save one? This is the only reason that comes to mind otherwise, that nomination just dey somehow..

Your reasons are plausible and I want add also that the event on Sunday night have influenced them too. Putting yemi, khosi, marvin or blackboi up will make her look bitter. There is no way kanaga will allow them nominate his babe in the house. KJ is involved so by now he knows who is strong and his wisdom influenced who they nominated.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 7:37am On Feb 14, 2023
queenemelda:
Noo, Juicy did the right thing. He took it like a man. Fighting Thabang would have been unnecessary. I feel sorry for them sha. Twice they have been put up and always by people they considered friends. Although in this case, Olivia suppose understand Nana, cos she can't save and also replace when her partner has his own people, unlike Blaqboi that left all the power for Ipeleng. I feel Olivia's pain, and Nana feels it too. I don't like Olivia fighting with her true friend. I hope they make up today. We here at Livhive and Juicy FC will do our best.
This is reality!! And why this oversweetness no good!! Man wey get so many wives will meet up to the demands of the vawulent ones first and neglect the oversweet ones cos he feels they will understand at the end of the day unlike the others wey go nag am to death!!
people will always take advantage of those with juicy's personality!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 7:39am On Feb 14, 2023
MamBi:

That's an interesting reason for outsiders not a close person to the three ladies!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 7:42am On Feb 14, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
My dear this is the most irritating nomination in history of bb Olivia will place a curse on that head she used to wear her wigs when she sees videos outside angry As for nana she is getting burnt for her laxity of not making it sink into thabansi even before nominations that on no reason should Juiovla stand again after being sacrificed before!! When she saw Juiovla seated she would have applied wisdom on the xenophobic toddler and asked him to do the save then she does the replacement smiley
The same Blue that was discussing with Olivia and Miracle yesterday that they will all be angry if they come out and find out that someone they trusted nominated them or gossiped about them. Yeah you have a point. Nana should have let Thabang save the moment she saw Royals and Juiolva, because Thabang will never put up his Tsatsi. But it's all good sha, at least she saved Juvonne, so we can go all out for Olivia this week. And Olivia go get sense, make I no see her flirting with that yeye boy again oo.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 7:45am On Feb 14, 2023
These men don use spit baff the whole food.

Men cooking can be sexy sha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:52am On Feb 14, 2023
Sanqa:
My ship. Khobang
smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2023
The kitchen looks so fruity and colourful this morning..
The men are at work.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 8:01am On Feb 14, 2023
Smoothgio:

I don mark your moniker ooo

Khobang shipper,I will be here when the table turns against you guys

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:02am On Feb 14, 2023
MamBi:

Irrespective of the shenanigans, I prefer Khoyemi…

It feels like Thabang will cling to Khosi if they ever start anything…. undecided

Go away jare..lool..we been knew...awon ti khosi....we have gone to the mountains...the ship must scatter beyond repair last last
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yabsun(m): 8:09am On Feb 14, 2023
Mandela27:
Jesus Christ,so some people here are still watching BBN when some people are fighting to take their country back.am shocked

There’s nothing we can do than to vote for the right candidates and to some, their right candidates are like old rickety LT bus that we need blocks of votes to neutralize them. This will only require some hours at the polling units and we continue our lives again. We won’t pause living cos election is coming. You may not even have a voter’s card now and you’re forming Nelson Mandela here😏

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 8:14am On Feb 14, 2023
Abeg what are the ladies preparing for the guys in return? Abi man no dey deserve special treatment?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 8:16am On Feb 14, 2023
nonny1212:
These men don use spit baff the whole food.

Men cooking can be sexy sha

The spit is part of the spice needed for a lovely breakfast

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 8:20am On Feb 14, 2023
Hope Marvin is not afraid Kanaga might stab him after blindfolding him
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Blaxhex: 8:31am On Feb 14, 2023
tolexy007:
i don't even no what that Ebubu is doing that house
total waste of slot. The housemates no even rate am
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:32am On Feb 14, 2023
Kanaga Jnr lovers please vote for him 😭😭
He has no alliance 🙏

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stevebond007(m): 8:35am On Feb 14, 2023
Pharoh:

Thabang said he has plans for today and even asked biggy for a favour. Biggy has granted him that favour and he told khosi that her game will be affected if he goes ahead with his plan today. So I will watch out for that guy too because low-key he is angry yemi is still with khosi.

Yes o. He is jealous of Yemi around Khosi. That has been a long established fact.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:40am On Feb 14, 2023
livelymatilda:

Make una free Eeghe bikonu.. I think she is over 50 and might now have been to Lagos or south west where the slang is popular.

But Mama Eeghe, they way you reason and draw conclusions times can be very annoying.
Calm down, everything no be fight with kwa

I had never heard the expression before, and I have certainly been to Lagos, and I am 62 even.
Thank you, for this sweetness lol but I am fine

I am calm, but can’t promise I won’t be annoying sha☹️

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:42am On Feb 14, 2023
Zihno:

As an educated boomer, she can’t claim not to have heard this phrase or even Banky W’s would you be my lover song. This phrase is everywhere. Call a spade a spade abeg.

Gbam
Deaddd
I have never heard the phrase, and only know Banky W’s “strong thing” (love it to bits but that’s the only song of his I know)
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:44am On Feb 14, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
Juicy u can't win BB with this oversweetness
I expected u to have pounced on ur brother thabansi dealt with him worse than what Marvin did to Kanaga sef while Olivia was giving it to Nana!!
Yes it's a game but why try to push someone again when they have been used as replacement before!! I see why Olii was mad at u tongue

Like, yhoooo
Juicy had some extra sugar added and I don’t like it, he should have gotten some ginger or pepper instead, something, any spice, not sugar lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:44am On Feb 14, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:

That Blue sef smh

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:47am On Feb 14, 2023
Please vote for KANAIVA 🙏😭

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.