Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1092800 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:49am On Feb 14, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
you're not popular like

Geezeem, Playm.aker14, Threebear, Safarigirl and Scondy no offence
Baba, make I try test this my popularity for councillor election... grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:53am On Feb 14, 2023
embarassed This morning of all days that I have the time to watch, nothing serious is happening.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 8:54am On Feb 14, 2023
scondy:

Go away jare..lool..we been knew...awon ti khosi....we have gone to the mountains...the ship must scatter beyond repair last last
am not a shipper but i must be hornest with you, if khosi loves thabang sunday was the best time to dump yemi for him but what happened? Both of them ended up on the same bed. Khosi and yemi are having a lot under the duvet while thabang receives only cudding, kanaga told him that he gets cuddle while yemi is the finisher, thabang was suprised to hear on saturday that yemi and khosi are having sex. The early thabang understand that he is the one being played the better for him.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:58am On Feb 14, 2023
queenemelda:
As in eh, I was so pained yesterday that Olivia was quarreling with her true friend Nana, while hugging and laughing with her wig friend that nominated her and Yvonne for eviction. Hopefully, we'll hear her reasons today.

Nana tried honestly
Oli is too emotional- me and people like that smh

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by shegzy0514(m): 8:58am On Feb 14, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
segun who tell u say nobody is talking about it?
Hahhaha, so u gas called my my name abi. But sha people are just focusing on Tsatsi. Even yelisa bleeped up
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:59am On Feb 14, 2023
I finally voted for my baby girl!
My Zulu princess!
The clout!
Odogwu nwanyi!
My ogbanje!
Khosisochukwu!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:03am On Feb 14, 2023
queenemelda:
The same Blue that was discussing with Olivia and Miracle yesterday that they will all be angry if they come out and find out that someone they trusted nominated them or gossiped about them. Yeah you have a point. Nana should have let Thabang save the moment she saw Royals and Juiolva, because Thabang will never put up his Tsatsi. But it's all good sha, at least she saved Juvonne, so we can go all out for Olivia this week. And Olivia go get sense, make I no see her flirting with that yeye boy again oo.

There was a look I couldn’t read in Blue’s eyes when Olivia said this. I had a fleeting “what if Blue nominates Oli?” thought that I shook off…

…also, what if the the passion with which Oli said that may have been misinterpreted to mean that she was issuing threats? - dunno what else to say
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:05am On Feb 14, 2023
hartopher76:
am not a shipper but i must be hornest with you, if khosi loves thabang sunday was the best time to dump yemi for him but what happened? Both of them ended up on the same bed. Khosi and yemi are having a lot under the duvet while thabang receives only cudding, kanaga told him that he gets cuddle while yemi is the finisher, thabang was suprised to hear on saturday that yemi and khosi are having sex. The early thabang understand that he is the one being played the better for him.
I'm not too sure about this, especially because it came from tsatsi. Tsatsi does not like khobang closeness at all, she prefers him with nelisa but khosi is blocking her wish. Also, she disclosed this info after thabang told her he heard from khosi that the podcast was discussing mmeli and nelisa having sex. I was surprised that that made her angry, and then she dropped the bomb and left.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:07am On Feb 14, 2023
Abeg, join The Livhive and vote our Olivia o, Oli my ❤️
Vote Olivia and Juicy Jay’s pair- their pair name is a challenge for me to type or say lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 9:09am On Feb 14, 2023
I hope Justin is gay cos whatttt, everything about him screams woman.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:10am On Feb 14, 2023
Sending Love and blessings to everyone here- may life deal you good “cards” and may Love dwell within and around you
Happy Valentine
❤️

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 9:11am On Feb 14, 2023
I hope all the ladies gets treated equally and they all get a love note or date.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 9:12am On Feb 14, 2023
Eeghe:
Sending Love and blessings to everyone here- may life deal you good cards and may Love dwell within and around you
Happy Valentine
❤️
Amen Happy valentine Mama💝

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godseye70: 9:13am On Feb 14, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
Meanwhile e be like na only man man full mama blue skull undecided undecided I go like hear her reasons for putting up Olivia and Yvonne her supposed friends!!
They also put her up last week so fair game

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2023
firJ:
I hope Justin is gay cos whatttt, everything about him screams woman.
I don’t think he has a dick!
Lmao!
Biggy should unpair all of them and put all of them up for eviction cos I’m tired of seeing his boring and lifeless face!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:18am On Feb 14, 2023
switlily25:
I finally voted for my baby girl!
My Zulu princess!
The clout!
Odogwu nwanyi!
My ogbanje!
Khosisochukwu!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
why ignore miracle you no dey stan Miracle too?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 9:18am On Feb 14, 2023
Eeghe:

Like, yhoooo
Juicy had some extra sugar added and I don’t like it, he should have gotten some ginger or pepper instead, something, any spice, not sugar lipsrsealed
U know who I see when I look it him? Otono cheesy cheesy If only he added even more pepper to his sweetness than my Otono that year which would have been so sexy to watch with his cute facesmiley Who's thabansi to him angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:18am On Feb 14, 2023
Eeghe:
Sending Love and blessings to everyone here- may life deal you good “cards” and may Love dwell within and around you
Happy Valentine
❤️
Awwwnnn,thank you dear!
Happy Valentine’s Day from me to you!😘🌺🌸🌼🌻🌹

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:19am On Feb 14, 2023
This valentine breakfast idea is so cute.
Nelisa looks so sexy.
The guys are blindfolding the girls.
Nelisa is free first one ready
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 9:19am On Feb 14, 2023
This is good, it should be by partners or random and not by who you love in the house.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 9:20am On Feb 14, 2023
Sanqa:

I'm not too sure about this, especially because it came from tsatsi. Tsatsi does not like khobang closeness at all, she prefers him with nelisa but khosi is blocking her wish. Also, she disclosed this info after thabang told her he heard from khosi that the podcast was discussing mmeli and nelisa having sex. I was surprised that that made her angry, and then she dropped the bomb and left.

Don’t mind agendists jooor. They haven’t. It was still confirmed yesterday evening when Khosi and Thabang were discussing, and Thabang said that whatever they do in the House with other people, is not going to affect their relationship outside.

Khosi replied that apart from sex, and Thabang was like sex? And she replied that either of them are not allowed to have sex with anyone in the House, cos it will affect their hanging out outside. And Thabang replied that definitely.

The clips are still online. Don’t mind what they’re agending. Even Yemi confirmed it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:20am On Feb 14, 2023
This breakfast idea is taking time though. Is it the fault of the ladies or the guys. They've been planning this breakfast for over 2 hours now.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:21am On Feb 14, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Lol…Khosi and Ebubu are my faves but Miracle will continue to benefit from my votes,until biggy unpairs them.grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:22am On Feb 14, 2023
Ipeleng the next girl out.
Finally. Let's get this show on the road. The others girls should get ready quickly abeg
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 9:22am On Feb 14, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Bia IGWE MIRACLE no dey beg for fans stop that nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:23am On Feb 14, 2023
Tsati next.

Why are the ladies all wearing black?
Red would have been a better colour for today
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:23am On Feb 14, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
U know who I see when I look it him? Otono cheesy cheesy If only he added even more pepper to his sweetness than my Otono that year which would have been so sexy to watch with his cute facesmiley Who's thabansi to him angry cheesy
You no Dey taya?
Even today wey be Valentine’s Day,you still Dey do cho cho cho!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 9:24am On Feb 14, 2023
This ipeleng na spec sha if she know how to carry herself fully in her feminine element.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 9:24am On Feb 14, 2023
carammel:
embarassed This morning of all days that I have the time to watch, nothing serious is happening.
nothing serious has been happening... Trash season
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 9:25am On Feb 14, 2023
Sanqa:

but then why would someone tell you to stay away from girls but sleeps on the same bed every night with a man as couple? Doesn't it sound stupid? Is thabang happy being an option? If i was thabang, for the fact that she could not end things with yemi after ebuka's revelation says a lot,
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:26am On Feb 14, 2023
Nana is looking dangerous with that slit. Atleast she isn't wearing black. She looks good.
..so they have to stay blindfolded until every girl comes out?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 9:26am On Feb 14, 2023
Eeghe:

Nana tried honestly
Oli is too emotional- me and people like that smh
nana no try... Why keeping d royals, are they there for vacation or what

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.