Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,712 members, 7,865,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

What Can Slowly End A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Slowly End A Relationship? (1433 Views)

Habits That Can Slowly Ruin Your Relationship / Masturbation Is Killing Me Slowly / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Can Slowly End A Relationship? by THELATTERMAN(m): 8:46am On Jan 12, 2023
placeofallure:

My very first relationship, this was what signalled the end of our relationship.

I was in love with him. Was I? Let's say he persuaded me a lot, then I said why not? He was 100 times better than me but nothing can keep a partner who's done. I fell out of love with him. To set the records straight, he didn't offend me one bit. He has money, He is well behaved and responsible and he was crazily in love but I broke his heart. I'll go visit him but I won't have anything to say to him. Our talking became less and less and that was it. I just allowed him to catch me with another person and I didn't deny it. We ended.

Allowing him to catch you with another person and not denying it is another level of wickedness
Re: What Can Slowly End A Relationship? by omolasho: 9:10am On Jan 12, 2023
Am always very cautious never to put myself in that dude state.

Once I make my interest known and you take it coldly, I give a very little time and if no change, I just cut her ass off!

1. I believe I can never have have all the girls I want.
2. When she snubs me , she licks another guy's semen.

Simp dudes will keep chasing and loose all honour and respect like the dude she just talked about. Pathetic!!!
Re: What Can Slowly End A Relationship? by placeofallure(f): 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
THELATTERMAN:

Allowing him to catch you with another person and not denying it is another level of wickedness

Well, yeah it was bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nurturing Love by Correspondence! / Should She Let Her Lying Boyfriend Go? / Woody Stories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.