Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) (2451 Views)

Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by Ibrahimcoomasie: 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
The former Governor of Ekiti State, Mr Ayo Fayose took the SanwoLekansi message to the Transport Workers at the Local Airports in Lagos together with Mr Governor.

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu listened to some issues raised by the transport workers and he promised to address it.

Mr Fayose recently endorsed Governor Sanwo-Olu and has been canvassing for votes for him everywhere.

https://twitter.com/Chrisbamidele/status/1636291525473697797?t=SHK3zZC5E4MQz5RayEDKLg&s=19

3 Likes

Re: Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by BOLATINUBU01: 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
SANWO-OLU lekan si

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lagos will not be captured through proxy by the World no. 10 deadliest Ipob Terrorist group

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by benuejosh: 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
Chinedu who is terrorist group sympathizer will not be allowed to govern a complex state like Lagos. Someone whose experience is only internship.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by madridguy(m): 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
Truth be told, Gov. Sanwo Olu will win on Saturday.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by Koralords: 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
Sanwo fi okan bale

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
Eiya I’m kind of feeling sad for Gbadebo , his time will come in the nearest future.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by BurialGround: 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
Chinedu 1 of Yoruba land is the only one we know.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by Asgard13: 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
Nothing concern me for Lagos

But as e stand… be like the governor wan enter lagoon ..
Since Tinubu win presidential election .. why he no Dey campaign for his party.. why the need for externals to campaign ..

As Inec President elect.. And Nigerians are happy according to yoruba peoppe .. wetin Dey stop druggie from campaigning for his candinate .. why disassociate himself .

Na dem sabi..

Me know say..

Druggie will return that stolen document .. if not for fear.. of tomorrow.. he and shettima for Dey ground dey campaign for Lagos .

Na time

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by Asgard13: 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
Yoruba and tribalism.. even against their own blood ..

This is crazy!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by raskymonojendor: 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
Sanwo Eko.
Re: Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by Putindbutt: 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
Yoruba brotherhood aligning, Fayose, a Yoruba chieftain from Ekiti coming down town to campaign for Sanwoolu, Aregbesola is also back in camp for solidarity. You have successfully helped to provoke the forces of Yoruba to come together. Igbos do not know what's going to hit them so bad. You are pushing your luck too far with an agenda to hand over Lagos to the 10th deadliest terrorist group.
I watched videos of ibos LP representatives in the SE telling their supporters that Lagos is their priority, I kind of cringe at the effrontery and primitiveness of these uncultured folks. You have bitten more than you can chew.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by juman(m): 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
madridguy:
Truth be told, Gov. Sanwo Olu will win on Saturday.

Gbam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by raskymonojendor: 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
Asgard13:

This is crazy!!!
Bode George (PDP) is also campaigning for GRV while Fayose (PDP) is campaigning for Sanwo Olu. Equation has balanced.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by Parachoko: 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
Gbadebo the IPOB terrorist will never rule Lagos State.

I no wan dey sit at home every monday

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by Parachoko: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
Asgard13:

But as e stand… be like the governor wan enter lagoon ..
Since Tinubu win presidential election .. why he no Dey campaign for his party.. why the need for externals to campaign ..

As Inec President elect.. And Nigerians are happy according to yoruba peoppe .. wetin Dey stop druggie from campaigning for his candinate .. why disassociate himself .

Na dem sabi..

Me know say..

Druggie will return that stolen document .. if not for fear.. of tomorrow.. he and shettima for Dey ground dey campaign for Lagos .

Na time
You will wail bitterly under the leadership of Asiwaju till 2031 with the way you're going

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by Asgard13: 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Bode George (PDP) is also campaigning for GRV while Fayose (PDP) is campaigning for Sanwo Olu. Equation has balanced.

None of my business…

Why the tribal hate on the LP candidate.. it’s really silly

Yet yourba parade themselves as Sophisticators

What a foolish title for real almajiris.. for even northern almajiris or Niger almajiris has never on record gone to low .. just to spite themselves

Is real crazy

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by KingKO22: 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
We are solidly behind you

No room for Chineedu the IPOB member to destabilize the 3rd largest economy city in Africa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by FisifunKododada: 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Eiya I’m kind of feeling sad for Gbadebo , his time will come in the nearest future.

Don't feel sad for him, his heart is very dark. Go and read his tweets about Yoruba/Yoruba people.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by FisifunKododada: 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2023
Asgard13:

Power Retruns to the North
North 2023.

How far bro? cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by seunmsg(m): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Asgard13:

This is crazy!!!

Tinubu must contest
Power to the north
Yorubas are tribalist
What next?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by backtovillage: 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Asgard13:

This is crazy!!!
Asgard13 😁
I thought u had deactivated your nairaland account.
Atiku is coming.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by BeanX(m): 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
Sanwo-olu will be re-elected, Gbadebo or chinedu should go and sit down, he's too inexperienced to govern a cosmopolitan city like Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by Asgard13: 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
seunmsg:

Tinubu must contest
Power to the north
Yorubas are tribalist
What next?

Illegality must never be sustain…

Tinubu will return that certificate.. no worries na time ..

Time ..

The celebration alone will kill you all and cure Una Bp
Re: Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by Racoon(m): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
Suddenly, Sanwo-Olu now sees the need to do a late minute campaign after staying aloof in pride and avoiding public scrutiny in debate like his heroin-drug baron fugitive principal.

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by ElSudani: 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
God bless Fayose for standing by the truth and common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by Racoon(m): 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
ElSudani:
God bless Fayose for standing by the truth and common sense.
Guess Fayose is not more a PDP criminal that is part of the so called "16 years of PDP rot"?

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by Obaaderemi2: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He needs to detach himself from tribalistic Igbo supporters first. He has done well by dropping the name chiedu officially but he needs to do more and show he is not tribalistic.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by KanwuliaExtra: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
99th hour projects of a political-charlatan.
What was he doing for the past 4 years?
Killing EndSars protesters with military personnel.
Useless vagabond governor from Ondo State. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) by Zincfingers: 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
Winners

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is DSS Business With Interim Government / Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu / Cnn's Jeff Koinange Fired!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.