Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi (2447 Views)

2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben / Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by Tiwaz2: 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
Governor Ortom of Benue State has publicly declared his support and endorsement for the Labour Party's presidential candidate Mr Peter Obi come the 2023 poll.

“You must all rise up and support the leading Presidential candidate Mr Peter Obi for 2023 February election,” Ortom said while joining the crowd to chant Obi Obi Obi!!

Video source here:- https://twitter.com/AfamDeluxo/status/1626235155231961088

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef_FMB4G98I

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by Jashub: 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
Na wah o. Even rubbish likes affiliations
Re: BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by lazynairalander1: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
Way to go....
From Borno to Benue to South South to Lagos endorsement just dey rush my principal. Obi just start writing your speech for May 29.

I see Obi getting a landslide victory come 2023.

Vote LP

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by Ofemmanu1: 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
lazynairalander1:
Way to go....
From Borno to Benue to South South to Lagos endorsement just dey rush my principal. Obi just start writing your speech for May 29.

Vote LP

When I look at the billions Tinubu is taking home monthly just because he is Lagos ex governor, and how his henchmen cornered Lagos fortunes..
.. Meanwhile I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity and the "No Shishi Paradigm" I become tempted to vote Obi.
But as a professional tribal bigot and naturally w!cked person, I will vote BAT.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by Felabrity: 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dem want use endorsements injure Peter Obi

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by Felabrity: 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
jayeg70285:
Jhdf
you no dey tire?
Re: BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
Anybody who truly wants Nigeria to be better would vote Peter Obi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by Jones4190(m): 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
If you like cry from now till 2023, Your CEO will hang tinubu ’s picture in his/her office as the 16th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
And there’s nothing you can do about it.
Argue, doubt, rant, rain abuses..
E go happen!!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by lazynairalander1: 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

When I look at the billions Tinubu is taking home monthly just because he is Lagos ex governor, and how his henchmen cornered Lagos fortunes..
.. Meanwhile I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity and the "No Shishi Paradigm" I become tempted to vote Obi.
But as a professional tribal bigot and naturally w!cked person, I will vote BAT.

I saw that twist 🤣😂😂🤣

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by Urheadmaster(m): 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
It will happen in the wilderness.
After all BAT lives in the forest tongue
Jones4190:
If you like cry from now till 2023, Your CEO will hang tinubu ’s picture in his/her office as the 16th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
E go happen!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jones4190:
E go happen!!!
thunder fire 🔥 u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by Jones4190(m): 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
thunder fire 🔥 u
stop crying
Re: BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by Samunique(m): 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
I wish Obi a successful outing on 25th of this month !

We need real change abeg !!!

If you tag me Ipob you're on your own undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by Omesbrit(m): 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
Peter Obi or nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by kozmokaz(m): 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
cheesy comrade
Ofemmanu1:

Re: BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by Madridstar(m): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
Yarimo how fa, told you benue is for obi. We move.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by Ofemmanu1: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
kozmokaz:
cheesy comrade
Na Vawulence Obituary understands.
Re: BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by Domipraiz: 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
Peter Obi is the man for the job
Am a Yoruba man and I am voting for Peteru Obi
Re: BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by MrSensor(m): 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
grin
Re: BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by Bluntguy: 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
Felabrity:
Dem want use endorsements injure Peter Obi
Obi dey like dat kind injury. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by ImperialYoruba: 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
lazynairalander1:
Way to go....

Vote LP

Yeah, Lagos indeed. grin

Re: BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
sweet development but, here we go again
Re: BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by Workch: 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
Kyase, what's your take?
Re: BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by seunlayi(m): 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ok o
Re: BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by Kyase(m): 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
Workch:
Kyase, what's your take?

Changes nothing
Re: BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

W!cked man, you need to repent quickly. Jesus is coming very soon
Re: BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by JOemmy(m): 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
Nice one this is the first governor to officially endorse obi south east governors should be courageous and do the needful history will never forgive them if they betray their brother at this critical time.
Re: BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by mactoni91(m): 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by techWriter3: 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dem thing misuse endorsements injure politician

Okay, Check my profile if you need help with your personal statement, statement of purpose, assignment, dissertation, or thesis.
Re: BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi by Betanaija42moro: 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
Obi is the best man for the job

APC has destroyed this country, causing Nigerians hardship and suffering

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President / What Is DSS Business With Interim Government / The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.