Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro (3085 Views)

Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' / Peter Obi's Wife Margret Obi Celebrates Her Birthday. / Peter Obi's Wife Is From Akwaibom And She Was First Lady For 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by propynich123: 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Front Of Obi's Mama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFtTY-9Wc9w

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by gidgiddy: 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Her Igbo is perfect, fairplay to her

Igbo is a difficult language to learn, which is why there are very few non- Igbos who speak Igbo

Nice one

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by Elenih: 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
Hnnnnm

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by IDENNAA(m): 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
gidgiddy:

Igbo is a difficult language to learn, which is why there are very few non- Igbos who speak Igbo

Nice one

Anambra Igbo , my Igbo from Idenmili and Onicha is very elegant, smooth and rich.

Anambra Igbo is very denasalized which makes it very attractive to speak.

The land of Anambra is too majestic and blessed.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by everythinggirly(f): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
She's a great woman, God bless her.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by NigerianAngelo(m): 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
IDENNAA:

That is why I am not a fan of Central Igbo. Central how? Every man to his dialect.
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by IDENNAA(m): 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

I am from Ihiala in Anambra, and I dare ask, who gave you the measuring tape to measure your d1ck and with who are you in a measuring contest with?

And I said you have no right to address me. I am Idenmili boy and proud of my elegant Anambra dialect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by DMerciful(m): 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
Why the division of Igbo again...una nor dey tire for clannishness?
IDENNAA:

Anambra Igbo , my Igbo from Idenmili and Onicha is very elegant, smooth and rich.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by IDENNAA(m): 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

That is why I am not a fan of Central Igbo. Central how? Every man to his dialect.

I have harped on this several times how the Igbo Izugbe is killing our Anambra dialect, that is so gorgeous.

Igbo should have different versions because we dont all speak same way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
Carry me dey go, Peter Obi carry me dey go for better 9ja

Oh what a marvelous and melodious song

A song we will all sing at the end of the general elections

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by Sergio101(m): 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
shocked shocked shocked

Omo her igbo is undiluted.

Akwa ibom lady shopping Igbo.

Very nice

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by MrEverest(m): 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
DMerciful:

You dey mind those petty fools. Progressive Igbos are supporting Peter Obi while village mugus sponsored by Soludo are embarrassing themselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by IDENNAA(m): 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
DMerciful:

Where is the division, please. What brought division into this ?

Whenever Anambra people try to appreciate their culture and achievements you people crawl out from everywhere screaming "division " , " superior mentality "

Go to Facebook, as soo as Anambra person praises the state every non Igbo , especially Imo state indigenes will jump on the person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by gidgiddy: 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
IDENNAA:

This well known anti-Igbo character said this in hope of creating fighting, please dont help him achieve his objective. His fellow urchins have already started with it

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by DMerciful(m): 11:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
I'm Igbo from Delta. This is political season, be guided with your division nonsense!
IDENNAA:

Whenever Anambra people try to appreciate their culture and achievements you people crawl out from everywhere screaming "division " , " superior mentality "

Go to Facebook, as soo as Anambra person praises the state every non Igbo , especially Imo state indigenes will jump on the person

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by Alusiizizi(m): 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
gidgiddy:

This well known anti-Igbo character said this in hope of creating fighting, please dont help him achieve his objective. His fellow urchins have already started with it

From his words I knew that he was probably not Igbo.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by Mystic216: 11:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
IDENNAA:

Igbo is Igbo
Stop your rubbish and shut up
I’m from Anambra as well
Buh stop this kind of rubbish comment
Igbo language is Igbo language

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by Mystic216: 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

Please leave that mumu person let him be talking like Onye egbuwara isi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by Mystic216: 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
IDENNAA:

And I said you have no right to address me. I am Idenmili boy and proud of my elegant Anambra dialect.

Zuzuchiee gi onu Oga

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by Mystic216: 11:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
IDENNAA:

I have harped on this several times how the Igbo Izugbe is killing our Anambra dialect, that is so gorgeous.

Igbo should have different versions because we dont all speak same way.
Please Ndi Igbo in this forum should ignore this Aturu eriri eri
Ana akogheri
Nwa apani

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by Mystic216: 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
IDENNAA:

Go to Facebook, as soo as Anambra person praises the state every non Igbo , especially Imo state
indigenes will jump on the person
Can an imp like you write in Igbo to convince us that you are an Igbo or you are an imposter

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
gidgiddy:

Nice one
An akwa Ibom woman or man speaking Igbo is a very common thing, nobody in a city like aba will bat an eyelid if an akwa Ibom person is speaking fluent Igbo. You have not seen ini edo speaking Igbo? From ngwa to ikwu anọ the Igbos and the ibibio share a common boundary and have been intermarrying for centuries. Ikwu anọ people who live on the fringe border with akwa Ibom have a distinctive dialect from the Igbos in ụmụahia. Some of their words sound nothing like the typical Igbo words.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by Antivirus92(m): 12:59am On Jan 12, 2023
gidgiddy:

Nice one
Igbo is not difficult to learn....
stop that immediately
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by techWriter3: 1:11am On Jan 12, 2023
Omo her Nigerians ieds undiluted
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by ElSudani: 1:18am On Jan 12, 2023
IDENNAA:

You are basically superior to other Ibos, is that what you are saying?
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by IDENNAA(m): 3:52am On Jan 12, 2023
Mystic216:

Can an imp like you write in Igbo to convince us that you are an Igbo or you are an imposter

Atulu mulu ebunu gba aka nwa!
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by IDENNAA(m): 3:53am On Jan 12, 2023
ElSudani:

You are basically superior to other Ibos, is that what you are saying?

Are you okay?
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by IDENNAA(m): 3:54am On Jan 12, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

An akwa Ibom woman or man speaking Igbo is a very common thing, nobody in a city like aba will bat an eyelid if an akwa Ibom person is speaking fluent Igbo. You have not seen ini edo speaking Igbo? From ngwa to ikwu anọ the Igbos and the ibibio share a common boundary and have been intermarrying for centuries. Ikwu anọ people who live on the fringe border with akwa Ibom have a distinctive dialect from the Igbos in ụmụahia. Some of their words sound nothing like the typical Igbo words.

Well, Anambra Igbo sounds different. It's such a smooth and poised language.....its very different from every Igbo.

I love my Anambra dialect.
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:57am On Jan 12, 2023
IDENNAA:

Is anybody arguing about your dialect with you? I ask again who gave you measuring tape with which you attempt to measure your dick?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by odduduwa: 5:31am On Jan 12, 2023
Pls disregard that ewedu Muslim that served in anambra

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro by 07kjb: 7:20am On Jan 12, 2023
IDENNAA:

U must be a bastard born in Igbo land

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [video] / Chris Odey Bags Ambassadorial Appointment With Disabled Community Of Nigeria / The Usa Now Accuses Turkey Of Committing Genocide Against Armenia In World War 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.