Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake (22293 Views)

Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid / 19 States Where Tinubu May Lose This Presidential Election / Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by iya6aziza: 8:21am On Jan 12, 2023
National cake where the people of YEWA/Ibarappa fled to Benin Republic.National cake where the people of YEWA/Ibarappa fled to Benin Republic....
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by generalwo(m): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2023
Anyone who votes for this skit maker is an enemy of Nigeria!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by TheChameleon: 8:23am On Jan 12, 2023
gimakon:

Gimakon to his useless homosexual father:

grin You go die very soon.
Maturity is Leadership. We day wait for "Tinubu to be president" Hope una no go rig sha?

You mean the fagg0t hasn't died of HIV yet? shocked
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by FuckDModz: 8:24am On Jan 12, 2023
grin

Accommodators.

Useless animal.
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by Victorclean1: 8:24am On Jan 12, 2023
This is actually funny because Ibos don't depend on national cake to strive. Still richest tribe in Africa. So what effect will buhari or Tinubu neglect have--- nothing is the answer

2 Likes

Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by Born2Breed(f): 8:26am On Jan 12, 2023
THREAT.....HE IS THREATENING THE NDI IGBO.

EASTERNERS DEAL WITH THIS MAN. DONT LET HIM SEE MORE THAN 2% IN ALL SOUTH EASTERN STATES.

1 Like

Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by bigcasava1(m): 8:27am On Jan 12, 2023
APCnaPDP:
Is that not their governor smiling there? Now,imagine Tinubu coming to Jigawa to say this. He would be stoned by the crowd and nothing would happen.
the governor is laughing at his foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by TechtraGadgets: 8:28am On Jan 12, 2023
Praktikals:

Tinubu told them the bitter truth: You dont reap where you dont sow. Thats common sense.

In a democracy? When you're elected to serve the people? When your power runs on the peoples resources?

Oloriburuku ni gbo gbo yin

1 Like

Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by EmzyT: 8:28am On Jan 12, 2023
MrGOAT:
Hmmm

Share of the National Cake? The National Cake your Great Grand father built, Passed it to your father and then your father passed it to you? undecided

Like you mean Nigeria is your father's inheritance? undecided undecided undecided undecided stupid fo*l

Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by diplomat058(m): 8:30am On Jan 12, 2023
kingbee90:
Everything that has been coming out of Tinubu's smelling mouth lately is trash.

If you are educated even up to a primary 6 level & you are supporting Tinubu to be President, then you are not different from an ìmbëcile.

You need to get yourself checked a.s.a.p

Only a dimwitted nitwit like you thinks all people must make same electoral choices in an election. Voting is not necessarily a reflection of a sophisticated education as long as you have a basic understanding of the process and you know what you want in a candidate. Start saving your hot tears for Pandora's massive loss. Rough days ahead cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by gratiaeo(m): 8:30am On Jan 12, 2023
Those who shared national cake with Buhari majority of them are in idp camp as we are talking. Nigeria don't be deceive bad leader is bad leader irrespective of where he comes from and those who voted for him
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by bigcasava1(m): 8:30am On Jan 12, 2023
Praktikals:

Tinubu told them the bitter truth: You dont reap where you dont sow. Thats common sense.
we Igbos don't live on national cake cos we are lazy like other zone. So tell we will vote our own. And we will still survive

2 Likes

Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by bigcasava1(m): 8:30am On Jan 12, 2023
Praktikals:

we Igbos don't live on national cake cos we are not lazzy like other zone. So tell him we will vote our own. And we will still survive

1 Like

Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by taobany(m): 8:31am On Jan 12, 2023
One of the reasons we said no normal human being suppose support Tinubu (Balablu BluBlu, Bula bla Skit maker). My prayer remains that whoever you support or you will vote for in this election 2023 may your children and children children abi great grandchildren inherit the person's character(s).. Amen AMEN AMEN.

if you don't say Amen, May you not see good thing in your life...
Because you are playing with my future except you are not supporting anybody.

1 Like

Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by JAGS001(m): 8:31am On Jan 12, 2023
Only zombies are obidients, to be free you have to be disobedient - Femi Kuti

And I agree with him 100%
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by Ikem11(m): 8:31am On Jan 12, 2023
This man said " when you make me the governor" na only me hear that one?
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by fridayking(m): 8:32am On Jan 12, 2023
SmartPolician:
Anyone is free to say whatever they like.

Why are you guys making a mountain out of a molehill?

Show Tinubu will never unify Nigeria... He will use words to break nigeria than Buhari...
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by Konjiboii: 8:32am On Jan 12, 2023
Igbos fall my hand sha, imagine he said that live in their faces.
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by Headachetoigboh(f): 8:33am On Jan 12, 2023
And some Igbo fools there were smiling. Who do Igbos this thing?
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by lomprico(m): 8:33am On Jan 12, 2023
APCnaPDP:
Is that not their governor smiling there? Now,imagine Tinubu coming to Jigawa to say this. He would be stoned by the crowd and nothing would happen.

Na lie! They will cheer him more
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by Pet2018: 8:33am On Jan 12, 2023
That's it,you don't reap where you did not show.Politics is give and take.Interest is always the paramount thing in Politics.We Igbos throw our vote to where it does not count.We should be able to use our vote,number and contact to negotiate for a better deal.Tinubu was just being blunt with the truth.
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by taobany(m): 8:33am On Jan 12, 2023
One of the reasons we said no normal human being suppose support Tinubu (Balablu BluBlu, Bula bla Skit maker). My prayer remains that whoever you support or you will vote for in this election 2023 may your child/children and children's children abi great grandchildren inherit the person's character(s).. Amen AMEN AMEN.

Everyone let this be the new prayer point to all supporters of any person/group.

1 Like

Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by pacespot(m): 8:34am On Jan 12, 2023
If this man get hold of Nigerian treasury peren.

And some people are still campaigning for this apparent thief.

Nigerians don't know that a thief is never satisfied with stealing unless you stop him.

1 Like

Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by Successmind(m): 8:34am On Jan 12, 2023
Na bloggers go finish and cause civil war for us....
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by Geopex(m): 8:34am On Jan 12, 2023
kingbee90:
Everything that has been coming out of Tinubu's smelling mouth lately is trash.

If you are educated even up to a primary 6 level & you are supporting Tinubu to be President, then you are not different from an ìmbëcile.

You need to get yourself checked a.s.a.p

Continue deceiving yourself. He is saying the truth. If am running for an office and u are party of my enemy, u will not be expecting me to call u to serve in my regime bcuz i know u as the enemy but u will only enjoy the benefits of bin a citizen not extra for party faithful.
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by fridayking(m): 8:35am On Jan 12, 2023
Praktikals:

Bros borrow sense the America they run to, uk an other Western country is this how they practice democracy...

2 Likes

Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by Geopex(m): 8:35am On Jan 12, 2023
[quote author=taobany post=119951886]One of the reasons we said no normal human being suppose support Tinubu (Balablu BluBlu, Bula bla Skit maker). My prayer remains that whoever you support or you will vote for in this election 2023 may your child/children and children's children abi great grandchildren inherit the person's character(s).. Amen AMEN AMEN.

Everyone let this be the new prayer point to all supporters of any person/group.

Amen. I want my children to be successful like him. Wetin your papa and your family don achieve!
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by Freemon: 8:36am On Jan 12, 2023
Praktikals:

So must they vote Tinubu to share the national Cake? They have Atiku, kwankwaso and their own Obi. What is the guarantee that the so called Tinubu will win?
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by int0x80(m): 8:36am On Jan 12, 2023
Arrogant stupid old fool.

2 Likes

Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by Ezzymadu: 8:37am On Jan 12, 2023
Can you imagine goat telling monkey he knows where ripe bananas are....

1 Like

Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by gratiaeo(m): 8:37am On Jan 12, 2023
alanto:
You Southeasterners are not smart... All efforts for Buhari to win y'all over during his campaign were all twisted and misconstrued, talked down and made jokes by you guys, another candidate is preaching to you about eating from the center but you guys are purposefully misconstruing him, you did everything to get Buhari mad while he was campaigning to be president and still frustrating him now that he's done, I will never understand you people.... Stop putting all your eggs in one basket.. even Al Mustapha will get votes in the SW but mob mentality will not make SE do the right thing.
And you thought majority of those who voted for Buhari are regretting it now. What is use of train when you can not feed your family the way you are doing it before Buhari came. Southern Kaduna voted for Buhari what are their fate today?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ABSU Gang Molestation Suspects Unmasked / Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo / "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.