Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake (22292 Views)

Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid / 19 States Where Tinubu May Lose This Presidential Election / Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:26am On Jan 12, 2023
Gabby84:
Problem is igbos will make the same mistake by wasting their vote on obi thinking he would win but it's Tinubu that will win they would get d same 8yrs of neglect again north takes over and s cycle continues.
so all Ibos should vite for Tinubu. you no just get sense..

2 Likes

Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by Manofnaija: 10:26am On Jan 12, 2023
Gabby84:

If you truly read and understood my post u will understand I don't want Tinubu to win but I know Obi can't win and wasting a vote on Obi guarantee's Tinubu to become president.

You are totally wrong on this one.
If you vote and I vote for the same person, what will make the other candidate WE didn't vote for to win.

Some of you had already made up your mind to continue with the old way, suffering and smiling, while a handful of us go home with our collective good.
Neither Obi nor Tinubu will be affected in a bad situation in Nigeria. It's you and I that will bear the brunch.

1 Like

Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by Harmless1b(m): 10:32am On Jan 12, 2023
Did I hear "is only when you make me the GOVERNOR that you will share from d national cake". Bat na governor fits you not president. Gaffer
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by Fearyourcreator: 10:45am On Jan 12, 2023
drizslim:
Tinubu is a mad man quote me
He doesn't even know you said this...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by specco(m): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2023
Praktikals:

Tinubu told them the bitter truth: You dont reap where you dont sow. Thats common sense.

If everybody decides to vote his own, an Igbo man can never rule Nigeria. It's a no-brainer.
But the average Igbo man does not trust a yoruba man and he hates the Hausa man. So where will the votes come from?
Walahi if everyone voted his own a Yoruba man will never smell Aso rock.
Where will he get the votes?

1 Like

Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by Superwave16320: 10:52am On Jan 12, 2023
This one na tales by moonlight

kingbee90:
Everything that has been coming out of Tinubu's smelling mouth lately is trash.

If you are educated even up to a primary 6 level & you are supporting Tinubu to be President, then you are not different from an ìmbëcile.

You need to get yourself checked a.s.a.p
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by pat077: 10:56am On Jan 12, 2023
I don't see anything bad in what he said here. Every party will say same.
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by Ekzoba(m): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2023
What do you expect from a druggie

Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by nkpommpko(m): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2023
I don't know why the hatred for Igbos? We come to you do buisness with hard work make money while you are sleeping, you hate us. We come with development marry you love you speak your language leave amongst you, you hate us. We decide to go and stay on our own youfollow us home and kill us saying to us no you can not go we must stay together and yet you feed us bread soaked in water. What do you want from us Nigeria, what!!

1 Like

Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by nkpommpko(m): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2023
I don't know why the hatred for Igbos? We come to you do buisness with hard work make money while you are sleeping, you hate us. We come with development marry you love you speak your language leave amongst you, you hate us. We decide to go and stay on our z follow us home and kill us saying to us no you can not go we must stay together and yet you feed us bread soaked in water. What do you want from us Nigeria, what!!

1 Like

Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by nkpommpko(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2023
pat077:
I don't see anything bad in what he said here. Every party will say same.
about the Igbos abi? Thanks
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by nkpommpko(m): 11:23am On Jan 12, 2023
SmartPolician:
Anyone is free to say whatever they like.

Why are you guys making a mountain out of a molehill?
are you for real? An incoming president of Nigeria with multiple ethnic background? Wow! I give up.

Idi-amin of Uganda said And I quote: "there is freedom of speech, but freedom after speech I can't guarantee".
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:48am On Jan 12, 2023
We have seen how yoruba people sleeping under the bridge have been eating the national cake
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by Sleekfingers: 11:53am On Jan 12, 2023
.....after the election Dem go know say khaki no be leather......

Awon eranko jatijati.......
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by Sleekfingers: 11:55am On Jan 12, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Me I no even like cake, it is to sugary for my liking, but if na pounded yam and egusi soup now, I fit break him head for talking that nonsense

cheesy cheesy grin

I will love to visit that Africa ooooooo
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by steeltrust: 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
Praktikals:

Tinubu told them the bitter truth: You dont reap where you dont sow. Thats common sense.

If everybody decides to vote his own, an Igbo man can never rule Nigeria. It's a no-brainer.
But the average Igbo man does not trust a yoruba man and he hates the Hausa man. So where will the votes come from?
you’re stupid

Y’all should stop this nonsense

Igbos voted
Obasanjo ,Yoruba
Voted yaradua , Fulani
Voted goodluck , ijaw
Voted atiku , Fulani
And now you saying they should live a prudent man like Obi who their own to vote for another disaster like thieftinubu

You re high on thieftinubu drugs

2 Likes

Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by IGBOSON1: 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tflex01:
See the way they carefully cut where he promised to revamp the economy and security of South East. grin

Not minding the fact that talk is cheap as Buhari 'promised' more than that in 2015, Tinubu 'promising to revamp whatever' was said in the context of Ndigbo voting for him! Don't try to be a smartass!
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by stasius: 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
Did I hear him say "when we make him the governor?".....??

Wahala.
Daddy oya take Governorship. Leave presidency alone.
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by AutoshalomUSA: 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
This guys just keeps insulting Igbos any chance they get …..
quote author=Naijalarry post=119945542]Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7520867/bola-tinubu-igbos-only-benefit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoKA7jK-3ZM

Bola Tinubu, the APC candidate in the February 25 presidential election told Igbos in Enugu yesterday that when they vote for him, he will allow them to have a share in the “national cake,” a euphemism for the national coffer.[/quote]
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by Omoodutodaiwa1: 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
The truth is bitter
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by tonididdy(m): 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
Honestly sha “Igbo people brought this see finish on themselves “, I don’t even consider them 100% Nigerians anymore since they wanted out!

Imagine a Yoruba man come say this on Edo soil, he will leave one of his legs or eyes behind.
Ordinary oshiomole ( a half bred Edo man) wanted to be the one to call shots to full breed Edo men, we tot him a lesson he will never forget in a hurry, today he’s only relevant on nairaland and Edo North.

This is an insult to Igbo people on Igbo soil with their number one man smiling sheeplessly like it’s a compliment.
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by Geminiivory: 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
Praktikals:

You must be so stupid
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by Geminiivory: 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
alanto:
You Southeasterners are not smart... All efforts for Buhari to win y'all over during his campaign were all twisted and misconstrued, talked down and made jokes by you guys, another candidate is preaching to you about eating from the center but you guys are purposefully misconstruing him, you did everything to get Buhari mad while he was campaigning to be president and still frustrating him now that he's done, I will never understand you people.... Stop putting all your eggs in one basket.. even Al Mustapha will get votes in the SW but mob mentality will not make SE do the right thing.

you must be stupid
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by Geminiivory: 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
Higgies:
He hasn’t said anything bad here na

you must be stupid
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by Higgies(m): 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
Geminiivory:

you must be stupid
You lack home training.
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by Geminiivory: 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Higgies:

You lack home training.

And you ve no home talk more of training.. Only a fool makes such comments and as such you are one.. All these 'born throwaway' or 'my mama no tell me who my papa be'.. Ndi otu Tinubu, no trace of their family
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by Geminiivory: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
Princedapace:

That is not politics. That is the politics of the black race and that is why mainly why nigeeia has never worked. I mean, in 2023, millions in Nigeria still sleep without electricity.
I tested what it means to sleep without electricity for the first time in over three years after my solar broke down yesterday. I almost wept at night.
Nigerians are suffering Shaa.
I can't wait to fix it today. This is what more than 80 percent of Nigerians go thru each day.

U can imagine Biden telling Americans that only when they vote for him that is when they will enjoy national cake. Hahahahaha. It can't happen. That is why Western countries shine.

Who u voted for shouldn't be a measurement of how much u would get if u ran a proper system of govt.
Nigerians are so used to suffering that everything is now normal.
That statement is wack. I vote for u, or I don't vote for u, what belongs to every one belongs to everyone as long as every Nigerian pay their tax, their resources used by the govt, they deserve the dividends of governance which is purely development and not appointments.

We are so sick that our politicians use us to play card.
Funny enough, no region is even dveleoepd in Nigeria. Not one.
I have been to all the regions in Nigeria. No region has the following working well:
24/7 electricity
24/7 water supply treated. Individuals have to dig their own boreholes just as individuals have to buy their own generators, installed solar, etc.
Weak and wack Healthcare system
Terrible road network
Extremely poor security is rampant across the regions. A lot of Nigerians including my self had to resort to paying private teams to guide our places
Dirty and unorganized state capitals
Terrible educational system

Even the regions that have produced presidents and have access to national cake still don't have any of these working in their region.
So, what is all of these talk national cake?

pls.educate that slowpoke that has nothing in his head

1 Like

Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by Higgies(m): 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
Geminiivory:

And you ve no home talk more of training.. Only a fool makes such comments and as such you are one.. All these 'born throwaway' or 'my mama no tell me who my papa be'.. Ndi otu Tinubu, no trace of their family
I can’t blame you.
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by Geminiivory: 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=119953561][/quote]

what about Tinubu and his foul mouth? How xome he lacks respect for others and himself too?
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by Geminiivory: 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
Higgies:

I can’t blame you.

Sure .. And next rime you mind the way you talk too
Re: Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake by omonnakoda: 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
tonididdy:
Honestly sha “Igbo people brought this see finish on themselves “, I don’t even consider them 100% Nigerians anymore since they wanted out!

Imagine a Yoruba man come say this on Edo soil, he will leave one of his legs or eyes behind.
Ordinary oshiomole ( a half bred Edo man) wanted to be the one to call shots to full breed Edo men, we tot him a lesson he will never forget in a hurry, today he’s only relevant on nairaland and Edo North.

This is an insult to Igbo people on Igbo soil with their number one man smiling sheeplessly like it’s a compliment.
When did cake enter the dietary repertoire of Ebos
Can they even digest cake?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Samuel Ortom And His Wife, Eunice Ortom Step Out For Tor Tiv Coronation / APC Wins Katsina Bye-election / Senator Adeleke Will Sack Oyetola’s Newly-Employed 12,000 Workers - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.