Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,064 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Obio Oluebube Meets Peter Obi, Says I Love You - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obio Oluebube Meets Peter Obi, Says I Love You (35607 Views)

Edo Woman Meets Peter Obi, Sheds Tears Of Joy- Photos / Tonye Cole Meets Peter Obi (Photo) / Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obio Oluebube Meets Peter Obi, Says I Love You by Amaggedon: 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Watch and see.
I have seen enough of his stupidity please. How do y'all think this man with all his show of shame in the name of public speech will win a presidential election . I know we have a lot of stupid people in Nigeria , but I don't think they're that much.
Re: Obio Oluebube Meets Peter Obi, Says I Love You by dazzlingd(m): 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
This is how Lagos/Ibadan, Abuja/okene, Benin/sagamu express road should be if only Nigeria is a sane country............
Vote wisely please

You are not far from the truth.
And each government will come and spend two terms which is about 8 years, even Jonathan spent 6 years and none of them could achieve just something concrete like making the federal roads motorable. What a sick country
Re: Obio Oluebube Meets Peter Obi, Says I Love You by MrBanner(m): 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sunisonflex39:
Join the Obi train..

Go get your PVC
It's not by shouting obi obi online o
We are at war,and there's no neutral ground on election day.

It's either you are for a better nigeria or you are for the status quo..

Please someone should do me MTN data now..let me continue my job hunt online
MTN
You can also check my signature.
Thanks

Since the past 2 years now, you dey hunt for job every month. Shameless human being
Re: Obio Oluebube Meets Peter Obi, Says I Love You by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ejima1:

She's more than 18 oo
What! U mean dat child is 18
Re: Obio Oluebube Meets Peter Obi, Says I Love You by Izuchukwu70: 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
This is how Lagos/Ibadan, Abuja/okene, Benin/sagamu express road should be if only Nigeria is a sane country............
Vote wisely please

Contrary to popular belief, greater does not always equal better, and even less so when it comes to efficiency.
Re: Obio Oluebube Meets Peter Obi, Says I Love You by jibrilELsudan: 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
backtovillage:

Esqius sir . u no well

CHRONIC W@NKER

Re: Obio Oluebube Meets Peter Obi, Says I Love You by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
MrBanner:

Since the past 2 years now, you dey hunt for job every month. Shameless human being

Talking as if you know me..smh..

Nairaland Sha..
Re: Obio Oluebube Meets Peter Obi, Says I Love You by backtovillage: 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
jibrilELsudan:

CHRONIC W@NKER
Sir u no well
Re: Obio Oluebube Meets Peter Obi, Says I Love You by SugarGirl44(f): 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
Amaggedon:
I have seen enough of his stupidity please. How do y'all think this man with all his show of shame in the name of public speech will win a presidential election . I know we have a lot of stupid people in Nigeria , but I don't think they're that much.

You that is the result of the stupid mistake made by your parents, you too have mouth to talk.
Hehehe.
Re: Obio Oluebube Meets Peter Obi, Says I Love You by Amaggedon: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
SugarGirl44:

You that is the result of the stupid mistake made by your parents, you too have mouth to talk.
Hehehe.
You're a product of generational mistake. No wonder you're supporting an slowpoke
Re: Obio Oluebube Meets Peter Obi, Says I Love You by Ademoore07(m): 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ejima1:
She's more than 18 oo
Are U for real? I thought she is less than 7 years.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Dollar Reserves Plunge In Tandem With Naira Rebound / Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega / Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.