Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

2008 Nissan Pathfinder Wahala - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2008 Nissan Pathfinder Wahala (705 Views)

Ignition Failure Of 2008 Nissan Sentra / 2001 Toyota Highlander OR 2006 Nissan Pathfinder / The History And Evolution Of The Nissan Pathfinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2008 Nissan Pathfinder Wahala by Bobage16(m): 7:04am On Jan 12, 2023
This 2008 Nissan Pathfinder has been a pain in the ass. The problem has been to start it, it is very difficult to start, sometimes wen it does, it can trip off on its own. It has been taken to various mechanics but none has been able to fix it once and for all. The battery has been changed severally, etc. SoSometime a little fuel has to be injected in the engine before it starts, but it's always temporary. Please has anyone else experienced this before, HELP
Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder Wahala by oweniwe(m): 8:19am On Jan 12, 2023
Bobage16:
This 2008 Nissan Pathfinder has been a pain in the ass.

Have you scanned it? If yes, post fault codes for the house to assess.

But if you have not scanned it, don't let any mechanic touch the car again until you have done so.

2 Likes

Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder Wahala by Bobage16(m): 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ok. I haven't scanned, let me try and do so, and I'll be back with the reading. I really hope it will help permanently.
oweniwe:

Have you scanned it? If yes, post fault codes for the house to assess.

But if you have not scanned it, don't let any mechanic touch the car again until you have done so.
Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder Wahala by nurey(m): 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
Bobage16:
Ok. I haven't scanned, let me try and do so, and I'll be back with the reading. I really hope it will help permanently.

You have seen the problem nah, you have solved it. Vehicle needs 3 things to start fuel, spark and air. I believe your problem is fuel, so start ur diagnosis from fuel delivery peripheral

2 Likes

Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder Wahala by Kingdemu: 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
Bobage16:
You are the pain in the ass, not the car.
Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder Wahala by jceesquare(m): 11:01am On Jan 13, 2023
Bobage16:
This 2008 Nissan Pathfinder has been a pain in the ass. The problem has been to start it, it is very difficult to start, sometimes wen it does, it can trip off on its own. It has been taken to various mechanics but none has been able to fix it once and for all. The battery has been changed severally, etc. SoSometime a little fuel has to be injected in the engine before it starts, but it's always temporary. Please has anyone else experienced this before, HELP
Stop throwing parts at the car and running in circles.
You can call 07089030689 if in Lagos for proper diagnosis.
Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder Wahala by chukel(m): 9:28am On Jan 14, 2023
Bobage16:
in this age and time with all your exposure, you allow road side mechanic to drag you around in a car that is obd compliant. Why do we behave like illiterates despite our Education. Next thing is to berate Nissan on how its a "useless" car. Go and scan that car. You are the pain in the ass not the Nissan.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Look Like I Have Been Scammed. / I Noticed My 2009 Corolla Speedometer Stopped Working / Check Out The Pictures Of The 116 Cars To Look Out For In The Year 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.