Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,048 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail (27632 Views)

Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I / Femi Falana's Speech On Labour Protest Ground (Video) / Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by Eriokanmi: 8:31am On Jan 12, 2023
She's happy. grin
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by eleniyan2020: 8:36am On Jan 12, 2023
Bigredmachine:
I hope Peter obi becomes our next president o
you can only hope, but is not going to happen.... This country is doom my broda!
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by eaglechild: 8:36am On Jan 12, 2023
SmartPolician:

I think institutions perform checks and balances, not necessarily individuals.

So, anyone who thinks that leadership is easy should go and try. That's why I am happy seeing A.Y. on the Labour Party train.
It is EVERY citizen's responsibility to hold its government accountable.
Not everyone is equipped with leadership qualities.
And those who recognise that are to be commended. It does not in anyway take away their right to demand good governance.
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by ahiboilandgas: 8:37am On Jan 12, 2023
dawnomike:
I love all she represents and I respect her husband for making her be herself.... He must be a respectable Muslim.
sadly she seen as a horrible Muslim. .Muslim woman are not supposed to be galavating up and down with Men not her murahamm! She should be busy with her family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:40am On Jan 12, 2023
Romanoff:
Her passion is admirable. Z
I dey text you. Too much positive energy in her. Wish all women can be like her instead of posting pictures of nyash and breast everywhere. Her husban is blessed
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by Soulsymbol99: 8:41am On Jan 12, 2023
Of all the so called activists in the names of deji, sowere etc na only this one show say na true activist she be and can't be bought or influenced on wot she feels is right or stand 4
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by xamuel17(m): 8:42am On Jan 12, 2023
SilverOrLead:

You like head slammers and retired Chanji agent now, abi?

The mark on Datti's forehead that looked like someone put out a cigarette on it which you all used to call "mark of the beast" from too much head slamming una no see again.

Confused bingo

Behind this account is a depressed fellow who is broke and thinks everybody is his problem.
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by rippa(m): 8:46am On Jan 12, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad all of dem go find another work do after Feb 26.Them Don scammed the gullible ObidensePIGS and shining their teeth. Jumping from one plane to another while the obidense suffer with their cartoons of gala plus lacasa in traffic smileysadgrin.i come in peace
Actually in 2015, she supported Buhari with her full chest as most of us did
Now we have learn
Don't wait to be a victim of APC govt before you learn
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by Allisgud: 8:49am On Jan 12, 2023
Na man she be
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by Ezeego1(m): 8:49am On Jan 12, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
zero electra value she can't even produce 10 votes from her edo state ! A local ward level local politician has more electoral value at worst he can produce 100 votes for a party . Una no sabi politics at all.

Swear with your life over the above statement then I can take you serious...If you are too sure she can't garner upto 10 votes swear with your life

You urchins just come online to write alot of senseless comments that lacks reasoning.

Umu ekwensu angry
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by jibrilELsudan: 8:50am On Jan 12, 2023
I NO FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:50am On Jan 12, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
sadly she seen as a horrible Muslim. .Muslim woman are not supposed to be galavating up and down with Men not her murahamm! She should be busy with her family

Lols. Mr Man she is very happy with her family. Check pictures of her and her hubby and children. Her children are already graduates doing well. People like her, okonjo iweala I respect them alot. Watch the way they always dress very decently, watch their achievement, yet they have maximum respect for their husbands and they are always fighting for a good course for the nation unlike the acclaimed feminist everywhere feeding the internet with nude photo. If you have people like okonjo iweala and her type as wife what more can you be asking God for
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by Antoeni(m): 8:55am On Jan 12, 2023
var the more Ruthless, the series didn't even portray half of his wickedness in norse history, now imagine if he was a vampire......klaus is also Ruthless, but the last Time I checked, b4 he turned vampire, he was weak and feared his dad.
SodiumValproate:

Ragnar children no wan get sense na why IVAR the use them play koso.

I rather fear chicken wey hatch chicks than IVAR.
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by Antoeni(m): 8:58am On Jan 12, 2023
Ivar... In as much as Klaus is the most ruthless, he won't hurt his family except you're a threat but Ivar is very unstable and won't mind terminating anyone just to have his way
TheRealMalcolmX:

Klaus all day........Ivar can only kill the body......Klaus can kill both the body and the soul + the person's entire family.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by ValeeLove(m): 9:00am On Jan 12, 2023
Fasindo:
shocked

Beautiful Aisha

Aisha Yesufu is supporting Obi
Femi Falana is supporting Obi
Pa Adebanjo is supporting Obi
Obasanjo is supporting Obi

Tony Kabaka is supporting Tinubu
Orji Uzo Kalu is supporting Tinubu
Asari Dokubo is supporting Tinubu
MC Oluomo is supporting Tinubu
Fani Kayode is supporting Tinubu

Reno is supporting Atiku
Dino Melaye is supporting Atiku
Bala Mohammed is supporting Atiku

Then check each candidates with the key supporters and see who the people that have people at heart is supporting.

Vote P. Obi

from this list it is clear who we should vote. It's good, bad, neutral.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by OldNairalander(m): 9:00am On Jan 12, 2023
sukkot:
i hate to be negative but these labor party people dont look presidential at all. of course that doesnt mean they will not do a good job but they dont have that presidential look

Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by SilverOrLead: 9:01am On Jan 12, 2023
xamuel17:

Behind this account is a depressed fellow who is broke and thinks everybody is his problem.

Osu
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by Medalb: 9:08am On Jan 12, 2023
she is getting cash from it,Aisha ko bisola ni,you people should vote for better ness of this country not all this artist on stage singing danger by psquare up and down,I will vote for peace and togetherness of Nigerians,go to Lagos and verify.
If you reply Ogun kill you
post=119950351:
Aisha on the campaign trail.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by culcat(m): 9:09am On Jan 12, 2023
Y’all have forgotten how this woman campaigned

Against Jonathan with Bring Back Our Girls in 2015.
She helped APC to win election in 2015

It’s because she was not recognized by this APC government with appointment/compensation, she has now joined Labour Party

If she was made minister or any appointment just
like her friend Zenab, she wouldn’t have campaigned
For Peter Obi today.

We should be careful with this kind of people,
There are the real enemies of Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by mycar: 9:12am On Jan 12, 2023
APCnaPDP:
Unfortunately, she is on the losing team but hopefully the good nation she strives for will materialise in our own time.
why do you think so?
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by obiekunie01: 9:16am On Jan 12, 2023
Our Incoming Minister of Youth Development under HE President Peter Obi come May 2023 insha Allah.
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by sukkot: 9:18am On Jan 12, 2023
[quote author=OldNairalander post=119952732][/quote]lol bro
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by Googledotcom: 9:21am On Jan 12, 2023
Tiwa savage !! You see your mate ?
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by McBishop2020: 9:32am On Jan 12, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Nice one. Beautiful soul. She too like that her black bag

And She Doesn't allow Someone To Help Her With carrying at any point or for whatever reason.
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by bewla(m): 9:44am On Jan 12, 2023
dawnomike:
I love.. He must be a respectable Muslim.
Am sure any little stupid idiot wet kill you tag him Muslim

Why are you prasing this one
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by EmekaBlue(m): 9:57am On Jan 12, 2023
Peter Obi our incoming president
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by Shikini: 10:06am On Jan 12, 2023
Better woman
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by thesicilian: 10:11am On Jan 12, 2023
Lol. Whoever supports labour party right now is the most beautiful soul on earth. Until they stop supporting then they become the most corrupt evil person ever.
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by JealousCobra(m): 10:35am On Jan 12, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad all of dem go find another work do after Feb 26.Them Don scammed the gullible ObidensePIGS and shining their teeth. Jumping from one plane to another while the obidense suffer with their cartoons of gala plus lacasa in traffic smileysadgrin.i come in peace

Mumu troller.. which one be cartoons of gala and lacasa grin senseless urchin, it is "cartons".

Next time be smart before jumping into the sea of stupidity.
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by Bintdawood(f): 10:43am On Jan 12, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
zero electra value she can't influence a single vote in her state edo or southern Nigeria! and she hated by majority Muslim woman in the North for dancing with hijab! She doest represent any thing! But arrogance uncut unfit clown! Obi has no strategy ! a single cleric like elzazaki can generate 1m vote. She doest represent anything and can even go to her ward in ado to do anything !

Bitter truth
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by tiswell(m): 10:45am On Jan 12, 2023
Antoeni:
If you had both as brothers. Which would you fear most?
ivar the boneless fa grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by Bintdawood(f): 10:48am On Jan 12, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:

Lols. Mr Man she is very happy with her family. Check pictures of her and her hubby and children. Her children are already graduates doing well. People like her, okonjo iweala I respect them alot. Watch the way they always dress very decently, watch their achievement, yet they have maximum respect for their husbands and they are always fighting for a good course for the nation unlike the acclaimed feminist everywhere feeding the internet with nude photo. If you have people like okonjo iweala and her type as wife what more can you be asking God for

You can never compare the two! Okonjo Iweala is more decent than Aisha Yesufu..
Even by the way they talk......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Holds Meeting Over Bus Drivers Protest In Lagos. / Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) / Senate President: APC Group Backs Musa Over Loyalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.