Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,296 members, 7,867,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail (27676 Views)

Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I / Femi Falana's Speech On Labour Protest Ground (Video) / Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by ahiboilandgas: 10:51am On Jan 12, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:

Lols. Mr Man she is very happy with her family. Check pictures of her and her hubby and children. Her children are already graduates doing well. People like her, okonjo iweala I respect them alot. Watch the way they always dress very decently, watch their achievement, yet they have maximum respect for their husbands and they are always fighting for a course for the nation unlike the acclaimed feminist everywhere feeding the internet with nude photo. If you have people like okonjo iweala and her type as wife what more can you be asking God for
stop putting her with okonjo iweala together! Activists must have jobs what other Job /enterprise does she do ?
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by skuribeebo: 10:55am On Jan 12, 2023
Another Fraud.
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by nkpommpko(m): 11:02am On Jan 12, 2023
I don't know why the hatred for Igbos? We come to you do buisness with hard work make money while you are sleeping, you hate us. We come with development marry you love you speak your language leave amongst you, you hate us. We decide to go and stay on our own, you follow us home and kill us saying to us no you can not go we must stay together and yet you feed us bread soaked in water. What do you want from us Nigeria, what!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by ufuosman(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2023
Bigredmachine:
I hope Peter obi becomes our next president o
Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by ufuosman(m): 11:17am On Jan 12, 2023
She is doing well

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by monerozi5590: 11:20am On Jan 12, 2023
God bless her. She is really trying.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by MrSensor(m): 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
Bigredmachine:
I hope Peter obi becomes our next president o
he is o

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by lukency(m): 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
Expect them to sing her praises now.Once she is no more with them expect to hear them call her terrorist and all sorts of names to malign her.
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by Yankee101: 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
Cashing out things
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by JOemmy(m): 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Very fearless woman

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by belente(m): 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
CaptainFM1:
Minister of women affairs in waiting.
I rather say NAFDAC D.g. since late Dora left the agency, it has become a shadow of its former self
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by oloyedewaris(m): 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
Romanoff:

I've never thought of her as any of these things you put up there.
What about others who doesn't support your candidate, am sure if she denounce her support now, you will change all these words
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by Romanoff(f): 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2023
oloyedewaris:

What about others who doesn't support your candidate, am sure if she denounce her support now, you will change all these words

You must have me confused for someone else.
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by SodiumValproate: 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
Antoeni:
var the more Ruthless, the series didn't even portray half of his wickedness in norse history, now imagine if he was a vampire......klaus is also Ruthless, but the last Time I checked, b4 he turned vampire, he was weak and feared his dad.
I withdraw my statement...

I just read about him on Britannica.

The guy wosky oh!
Re: Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail by Emmanuel909090: 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Soon to be minister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. / Rumble In SSS As Jonathan’s CSO, Others Vow To Challenge Sack / Army Sets Up Cattle Ranch In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.