Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) (31743 Views)

Peter Obi And Aisha Yesufu Spotted On The Lagos Light Rail. / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) / Fayemimo Burial: Buratai, Royal Fathers, Olowu Of Kuta, Others Spotted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 12, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Lol compare the welcoming Tinubu got yesterday and this, I don't even need to post pictures!! grin cheesy

Look at the people behind in group, they didnt even notice Pandora Anini grin

I might be fooled by SM, indeed this effeminate frog voice bisexual gap teeth is overrated even in his region grin

Life no hard as some of una dey paint am.

Try to dey relax and drink enough water. Even young people end up with blood pressure issues these days.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2023
Obi is doing well. Let him clear the South East.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by tiswell(m): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2023
mother if all campaigns and not the joke apc displayed yesterday.

Enugu is fully in the bag for Obi!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Hopium: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2023
lmao... see the nonsense reception Peter got in own backyard.

let's wait for the campaign photos.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by broadman20: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Lol compare the welcoming Tinubu got yesterday and this, I don't even need to post pictures!! grin cheesy

I might be fooled by SM, indeed this effeminate frog voice bisexual gap teeth is overrated even in his region grin

This is still morning of the rally and you have already started crying,

By evening, you and people around you will need a flying boat to ferry them across your tears.

Nawaooo!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by gloryman91: 10:26am On Jan 12, 2023
Aisha, go and sit down and allow Obi Datti wives to dey follow dem wakabout.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by UrPapa: 10:26am On Jan 12, 2023
ItsTutsi:

those are organic people
That’s how organic fans behave
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Weedhustler: 10:26am On Jan 12, 2023
after4:
My enugu people don collect tifnubu money to buy drinks and dj for obi rally

Lessons will be learnt

Confirm 042 people, if u no wise this 2023 u no fit wise again!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 10:27am On Jan 12, 2023
The whinny team are you really confident that peter obi will come close third? Or you are just sentimental. Anyway what is my own self.im not support anyone because whoever win you guys will still suffer.
PrinceOfLagos:
The winning team
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by skillsinnigeria: 10:28am On Jan 12, 2023
That's good
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by slimmoney(m): 10:28am On Jan 12, 2023
wait till Obi win first.
Felabrity:
This Aisha go collect one ministerial post under Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Conner44: 10:28am On Jan 12, 2023
ShaqFu:
Hmmm. This is where many of these social media noise makers like showing how they crave attention.

Come to think of it, why is Peter Obi always wearing black. Is he a member of Men in Black. grin

You no sabi say ALIENS full Nigeria? grin
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Naira20: 10:28am On Jan 12, 2023
Not sure..Most OBIdients are not interested in ministerial posts.
Aisha had said it.
We would hold PO accountable.
OBIdients are Patriots
Felabrity:
This Aisha go collect one ministerial post under Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Webmasters007: 10:28am On Jan 12, 2023
as e dey pain them
e go dey sweet us

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by ezechi242: 10:29am On Jan 12, 2023
ItsTutsi:

Hahaha them never post pictures egbon eye don full with tears grin grin...oluomo relax

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 10:29am On Jan 12, 2023
Very nice. When Emilokan came yesterday, it was chaos everywhere at the airport.
My family nearly missed their flight because of this old diaper wearing crook.

I am off to Enugu
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Vadese1: 10:30am On Jan 12, 2023
I just have so much love for this Asha now

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:31am On Jan 12, 2023
UNN is on lockdown for our great alumnus

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by slivertongue: 10:31am On Jan 12, 2023
Winning team
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by saucygal193: 10:33am On Jan 12, 2023
Otuegbe:
I love this Aisha

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 10:34am On Jan 12, 2023
Ur boys just killed innocent couples
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by omoh5064: 10:35am On Jan 12, 2023
Anambra girls will be like I don't rike chawarma I pleafer flied lice and sarad with splite
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by malakaimoscondo: 10:37am On Jan 12, 2023
Otuegbe:
I love this Aisha
u love a olosho wey want appoitment
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Ojiofor: 10:37am On Jan 12, 2023
ItsTutsi:

You mean the welcoming party organized by Imo and Ebonyi state governors?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2023
I would have loved to vote for Obi, even if it's because of the single fact that Aisha Yesufu is involved but unfortunately, something is still not attracting me to Obi and I can't decipher for now
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by FreedomArmy: 10:38am On Jan 12, 2023
Ordinary people doing great things. Let the Lords will be done

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Gaddafih001(m): 10:38am On Jan 12, 2023
ItsTutsi:

Shame on you and baba blu.
Governors are using our money to sponsor blablabluuuu and this man is doing his own personally.
We are tired of all this social media nonsense.
Let election come first.
Na yesterday I know say witchcraft is real.
So Don Chicago Morales will be sleeping,thinking that people that came yesterday came to see him.
Naaaa.
They came to collect the usual 5k.
Some where even stranded yesterday because the man with their own share disappeared into thin air.

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by sundayezege4(m): 10:40am On Jan 12, 2023
Obi is a real niggar
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 12, 2023
NwekeUG:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has arrived Enugu for his campaign rally holding in Enugu today, IGBERETV reports.

He shared photos of his arrival on his Twitter handle with the caption;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1613456245754851328?t=Iy_ok7tTc-aeTQQjovYIKg&s=19

No noise. The next president of Nigeria by God's grace.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by 07kjb: 10:41am On Jan 12, 2023
Winning team by the grace of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpata, Sans Kick As Northern Lawyers Form Parallel NBA / How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette / Cameroonian Forces Encroach Into Nigerian Territory, Seize Farmalands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.