Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) (31743 Views)

Peter Obi And Aisha Yesufu Spotted On The Lagos Light Rail. / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) / Fayemimo Burial: Buratai, Royal Fathers, Olowu Of Kuta, Others Spotted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Emmychem(m): 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
All I see is confident.... I love this!!
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by karnap(m): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
Aisha,the courageous woman I admired
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by obiekunie01: 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ddokie:

i just tire for that man. go dey cry nonsense cry.

the guy na hediot!

he doesn't believe in the cause.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Emola12(m): 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
God abeg if OBI become Nigeria president let's Aisha yesufu become senator biko
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by kikelomo68469: 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
This Aisha bag is now big ooo, compared to d one she used in endsars........I love her passion anywayVote wiselyThis Aisha bag is now big ooo, compared to d one she used in endsars........I love her passion anywayVote wisely...
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by 77up(m): 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
Vyzz:
cheesy

I still believe that the west has more tribal bigots than Other tribes combine
Like 2 to 3 times now when I happens to see bike men campaigning for Obi in the fueling station in Osun.

Yorubas are not tribalist but Igbo, look at the population of Igbo supporting Obi , almost 98% , what does that tell you?

I personally, I don't hate Obi but I hate his supporters styles, they all think they can force or bully others to accept him.

Igbos are the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The winning team

God bless you always my daddy
Amen.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Shikini: 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
Great
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
Still wondering how Aisha yesufu performs her wifely roles with this her social outings.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by affable4(m): 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Nothing wey Obedient neva redefine just to defend there myopic undecided when they started off with rally for obi last year they didnt tag there own crowd jobless, they termed it organic love. now there campaign grounds are scanty they remember only jobless people attend rally, they forget parties like pdp & Apc have accredited members numbering over thousands across the state on ground

They claim all other party are renting crowd and there own party no dey spend shi-shi undecided buh somewhere in the headlines doyin okupe and some other chieftains in LP were accused of diverting mobilisation funds, what are they mobilizing grin

They said, people are the structure buh LP as being using donated funds to acquire building across the nation, who is scamming who grin

With all the noise about Peter Obi, that picture is looks poor for OBI status, naa East o! , even portable will gather more crowd at Enugu airport grin a whole presidential candidate haba !

No need for epistle. Hope you read where they blocked the Enugu APC chairman's car for attempting to run away with crowd mobilisation money. Just calm down and try to be logical even by half.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Vyzz: 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
77up:
Like 2 to 3 times now when I happens to see bike men campaigning for Obi in the fueling station in Osun.

Yorubas are not tribalist but Igbo, look at the population of Igbo supporting Obi , almost 98% , what does that tell you?

I personally, I don't hate Obi but I hate his supporters styles, they all think they can force or bully others to accept him.

Igbos are the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria.

Tell that to brymo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpata, Sans Kick As Northern Lawyers Form Parallel NBA / How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette / Cameroonian Forces Encroach Into Nigerian Territory, Seize Farmalands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.