Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,141 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) (31724 Views)

Peter Obi And Aisha Yesufu Spotted On The Lagos Light Rail. / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) / Fayemimo Burial: Buratai, Royal Fathers, Olowu Of Kuta, Others Spotted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by suxkill: 10:43am On Jan 12, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Lol compare the welcoming Tinubu got yesterday and this, I don't even need to post pictures!! grin cheesy

Look at the people behind in group, they didnt even notice Pandora Anini grin

I might be fooled by SM, indeed this effeminate frog voice bisexual gap teeth is overrated even in his region grin

Urchin tell your party to pay their mobilization debt in Enugu else una chairman go collect wotowoto grin

Btw since 1 million people came to receive Thiefnibu yesterday, he will get 95 percent of vote cast in Enugu state shocked
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by enigma1990: 10:44am On Jan 12, 2023
Truth be told for igbo to become President here in Nigeria it will be some how hard,since the civil war have you heard of an igbo man elected as the president of nigeria.mark my word even if he wins them go still use mago mago turn down.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Light78: 10:45am On Jan 12, 2023
Abike Dabiri come and see Aisha oooo

I am starting to like this woman.

Aisha is a good vibe.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Allisgud: 10:51am On Jan 12, 2023
Through peter obi Aisha yesufu will rule this country one day
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by bonnyhope: 10:54am On Jan 12, 2023
obiekunie01:
Aisha! incoming Minister of youth development under HE President Peter Obi come May 2023 Insha Allah!

Obi for even giver her VP instead of that cry cry.

This aisha hot sha!

Person dey inside hijab you still de look am bad eye
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by bonnyhope: 10:55am On Jan 12, 2023
Felabrity:
This Aisha go collect one ministerial post under Peter Obi

Sure
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by obiekunie01: 10:55am On Jan 12, 2023
bonnyhope:

Person dey inside hijab you still de look am bad eye

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 10:57am On Jan 12, 2023
affable4:
Listen carefully, there is a huge difference between "normal" and "bought".

There is so much hunger in the land that if you need one million people for a gathering, you will have them as long as you have the cash.

Have you ever wondered if a struggling civil servant has the time to come for a rally?

Na jobless people dey come rally o or come welcome person for airport. In fact, the amount of persons present in a rally shows how jobless/sacrificial his supporters are.

This picture looks normal, no aesthetics.

Nigeria will be great again.

Nothing wey Obedient neva redefine just to defend there myopic undecided when they started off with rally for obi last year they didnt tag there own crowd jobless, they termed it organic love. now there campaign grounds are scanty they remember only jobless people attend rally, they forget parties like pdp & Apc have accredited members numbering over thousands across the state on ground

They claim all other party are renting crowd and there own party no dey spend shi-shi undecided buh somewhere in the headlines doyin okupe and some other chieftains in LP were accused of diverting mobilisation funds, what are they mobilizing grin

They said, people are the structure buh LP as being using donated funds to acquire building across the nation, who is scamming who grin

With all the noise about Peter Obi, that picture is looks poor for OBI status, naa East o! , even portable will gather more crowd at Enugu airport grin a whole presidential candidate haba !
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2023
Kudos to her
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 11:00am On Jan 12, 2023
This man his supporters just dey follow Tinubu everywhere. Dem go still follow him enter laterine.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Truth07: 11:01am On Jan 12, 2023
After working invain some people might develop
Leg
Pain[color=#990000]
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Nwaetche(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2023
I can see now see the thought process of a typical Agbadorian.

So you fell to that artificial euphoria and gimmick created during recent Tinubu visit? No wonder, I keep saying that most radicalised Yoruba muslims do not even know Nigeria well except their Iragbeji homeland.

You probably do not know that the Coal city is the Nollywood production capital. Most of the Nollywood videos scenes especially the Asaba Nollywood series were actually staged in Enugu and most of the lead actors started their career in the coal city.

What you saw on Tinubu's visit were just a well rehearsed acting scripts that were professionaly delivered on humugous payment from the Agbado master and his cohorts.

So, my dear radical Yoruba muslim friend, do not be carried away by those epic nollywood acting.

grin grin grin

ItsTutsi:
Lol compare the welcoming Tinubu got yesterday and this, I don't even need to post pictures!! grin cheesy

I might have been fooled by SM, indeed this effeminate frog voice bisexual gap teeth is overrated even in his region grin
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by jcross19: 11:09am On Jan 12, 2023
ItsTutsi:

I might have been fooled by SM, indeed this effeminate frog voice bisexual gap teeth is overrated even in his region grin
you are in Sofia pain!!!!!ndo!
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2023
ItsTutsi:

Lmao, you should have been to Enugu yesterday to see how everyone ridiculed Tinubu and collected his 3k. Word went up and boys were rushing to rally venue to collect money. Na we wey dey here go tell you wetin happen. Leave social media. Your master no get any love. We go chop his money well well. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Neckpresser101: 11:11am On Jan 12, 2023
johnmartus:
The whinny team are you really confident that peter obi will come close third? Or you are just sentimental. Anyway what is my own self.im not support anyone because whoever win you guys will still suffer.
You think BAT will win upto 4 state in the north? You think Atiku that has lost SS and SE will allow BAT intimidate him with the only North he has?

You think kwankwanso will not split NW votes?grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Take corn mumu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:13am On Jan 12, 2023
Nwaetche:
I can see now see the thought process of a typical Agbadorian.

So you fell to that artificial euphoria and gimmick created during recent Tinubu visit? No wonder, I keep saying that most radicalised Yoruba muslims do not even know Nigeria well except their Iragbeji homeland.

You probably do not know that the Coal city is the Nollywood production capital. Most of the Nollywood videos scenes especially the Asaba Nollywood series were actually staged in Enugu and most of the lead actors started their career in the coal city.

What you saw on Tinubu's visit were just a well rehearsed acting scripts that were professionaly delivered on humugous payment from the Agbado master and his cohorts.

So, my dear radical Yoruba muslim friend, do not be carried away by those epic nollywood acting.

grin grin grin

Tell am. He'll do rally and we'll all be there to chop his money grin
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Pravedk: 11:14am On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The winning team

God bless you always my daddy
This Obi sef too fresh

If for say the guy na afonja him go bleep Taya

grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by SmartPolician: 11:15am On Jan 12, 2023
Otuegbe:
I love this Aisha

You no love am pass me grin
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by SLAP44: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2023
I will attend this rally, just flew back into enugu this morning.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by JoeNL22(m): 11:25am On Jan 12, 2023
Obi is cumin

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 11:30am On Jan 12, 2023
Shameful campaign as usual. Failure is his trademark
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Landowner101(m): 11:34am On Jan 12, 2023
The eagle has arrived

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Ameduedwin: 11:50am On Jan 12, 2023
I like this Isha, she is trying, by the way, where is Charles boy and seun kuti that is doing garagara from the bigining? campaign start nobody see them again.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Alamkir: 11:57am On Jan 12, 2023
Otuegbe:
I love this Aisha

U love her now, but when she tries to speak the truth about obi tomorrow, u will turn on her quickly
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Olamide0918(m): 11:59am On Jan 12, 2023
President Of Federal Republic Of Igbo Land
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Jostoman: 11:59am On Jan 12, 2023
Otuegbe:
I love this Aisha
she is always standing on the side of Nigeria youths. God will continue to bless her for us.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by femtex007(m): 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
after4:
My enugu people don collect tifnubu money to buy drinks and dj for obi rally

Lessons will be learnt
De play
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Hespee93: 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
ShaqFu:
Hmmm. This is where many of these social media noise makers like showing how they crave attention.

Come to think of it, why is Peter Obi always wearing black. Is he a member of Men in Black. grin

I have quoted this before in one trend, till now no response to the question.

Always black.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by kunleiky(m): 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
ItsTutsi:

Post your picture and accompany it with a voice note. Let's see how perfect you are.
Bomboclat.
Oh you urchins have not replied Kwankwanso when he dressed your principal down. Go and reply him. Be fast.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Ddokie: 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
obiekunie01:
Aisha! incoming Minister of youth development under HE President Peter Obi come May 2023 Insha Allah!

Obi for even giver her VP instead of that cry cry.

This aisha hot sha!

i just tire for that man. go dey cry nonsense cry.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) by Enumerator(m): 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
Me too! She is a pure hearted human and one of the unbiased northerner
Otuegbe:
I love this Aisha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents / Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group / Lagos Constructs Pedestrian Bridge At Berger, Ojodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.