Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court (46537 Views)

Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani / Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano / EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
OriOko88:

As if its a big deal abi?? We sabi ur type..u sabi eat guys money but can't give a kobo of ur money to them to compliment their effort. Mura si
grin
Like I said before, there's no amount that's too big to spend on a woman. Real men spend and they don't calculate. Only talakanaires carry calculator they do account for their babe
Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sweetplum:
Oro gidi ni. Iwo ni ki o shi opolo e sile!
I won't go her way. Cos you guys now need to sigh agreement on everything. You all ll be screaming I spent on her as if it's a big deal.

So one spending his hard earned money like the Chinese Man did is not a big deal. When last did you spend even 20k on someone as a lady. No wonder the whole social media is filled with ladies showcasing breast and nyash. Entitlement mentality the moment a guy says girl I like you

1 Like

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by LINTUNE(m): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sweetplum:

You are wicked. Murder case is a big case. Nothing justifies killing another person. And I put it to you that if a Nigerian man is dating a Chinese lady and this happened in China, will you say the Chinese woman deserved it too?
of course yes, do u think I'm stereotyping Nigerian women with my judgement or what... everything is gender war to you folks here,I tire for una....I said the dude would be punished but he doesn't deserve any capital punishment,it's a crime of passion....all his lawyer needs to do is to find evidence to his claim....the era of women manipulating men and getting away with it is over, same with men too...so calm down.

2 Likes

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by caesymore(m): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
Babatojide:
Most of us don't understand the weight of Emotional Abuse

Exactly. With a good lawyer that guy can get less than life imprisonment

1 Like

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Musso16: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
jamesversion:
I spent over N15M on my ex gf last year. So what??

Lesson I learnt was never to spend such amount again on any lady im not married to.

You be ritualist�
Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by ArticleBeast: 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
You killed her because of #60M? undecided. There are many rich men who has spent more than that amount on their ex girlfriend and they didn't kill her.

I pray this case shouldn't be swept under the carpet.

Justice must be served.

Rip to Ms Sani
We go soon read your own story for fp....continue
Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:

So one spending his hard earned money like the Chinese Man did is not a big deal. When last did you spend even 20k on someone as a lady. No wonder the whole social media is filled with ladies showcasing breast and nyash. Entitlement mentality the moment a guy says girl I like you
How much is N20K?
See bros, spare me your epistle. If you don't v money, don't date!
Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
Never underestimate a mans capability. Everybody got dat devil in them, how u control it, is wat better..
Rip
Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Pinkyposh(f): 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
I don't believe this story, this is cooked up, he doesn't even look rich to release such money on a lady
Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by faithfull18(f): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
All these people quoting figures, back up your figures with receipts, the Chinese man should provide receipts too, nonsense.Human life is priceless.
Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by mukthar2000(m): 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
Longer throat small girl,
Rest well shaa
Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by OriOko88(m): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sweetplum:

grin
Like I said before, there's no amount that's too big to spend on a woman. Real men spend and they don't calculate. Only talakanaires carry calculator they do account for their babe
Dey play
Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by InvertedHammer: 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
hammerT:

WITH THIS LEVEL OF JEALOUSY, MAKE I NO CATCH YOU TOMORROW WITH SKIRT LIKE BOBRISKY.
/

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Go ahead hammerT.

You can't be me.

/
Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Jaffaru2023(m): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
You killed her because of #60M? undecided. There are many rich men who has spent more than that amount on their ex girlfriend and they didn't kill her.

Justice must be served.

Rip to Ms Sani
if I were to be in his shoe, I will do worse than that by making her living dead. Lazy girls who see relationship as poverty alleviation. Nonsense
Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
OriOko88:

Dey play
I just saw your username.
You must be a dick cap headed boy indeed.
Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Corea4king(m): 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
I don't know if I would do more than that if it happens to me,(more than that means her mum fits follow her down)
Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by OriOko88(m): 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sweetplum:

I just saw your username.
You must be a dick cap headed boy indeed.
Lol.. Na dick be ur motivation now. U don talk say man suppose spend on woman so far den dey fvcck. So that's who uv been rolling wt guys. grin. O kare
Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by baralatie(m): 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Long throat na bad thing

E no good make cow jump third mainland bridge enter water sake of say he wan chop fish
Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Karemarealty288(m): 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
With a good lawyer this man may get 15year and not death sentence.
Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by yetty247(f): 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
Let the court verify the total transaction of the gal if everything fit sum up 20 million cos i doubt the credibility of this guy's story.
Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sweetplum:

He must die. You all don't feel for the girl despite that she's a Nigerian. If this happened in China, the Nigerian man would v died.
Most Nigerian guys on this forum suck!

Yes, you are right. But fortunately, nothing will happen to him. He will come out a free man.

He who dines with the devil should have a long spoon.
Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by 2buffagain(m): 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
E no balance.
Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by prophetfire: 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Justice must be served.

Rip to Ms Sani
. Lesson to hungry and thieving leeches like you that wouldn't go and get a job.
Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Fearyourcreator: 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
Babatojide:
Most of us don't understand the weight of Emotional Abuse
Aswear
Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Fearyourcreator: 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
jamesversion:

Lesson I learnt was never to spend such amount again on any lady im not married to.
Abeg help me
Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by Incridible2000: 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
Proper action,would have done the same
Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by VawuIenceProMax: 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
She like prettygirl200 deserves what she got. I am a lawyer and I am interested in this care. I want to defend him because naija girls are useless z all of them
Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sweetplum:

How much is N20K?
See bros, spare me your epistle. If you don't v money, don't date!
Lols
Baby girl I have seen it all. I can't be a "Mumu man" like the Chinese Man, and my advice to you is don't go about scamming men in the name of love or dating. Something you wouldn't want for your brother don't do to others

1 Like

Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by higgs: 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
The murder victim may have been a romance scammer.Unfortunate.
Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by LastProphet: 12:41am On Jan 13, 2023
jamesversion:

Hahahahahaha, very clever
Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by KingLion007(m): 12:43am On Jan 13, 2023
Ezemarcel:
Hmmmm...so hausa girl do scam
Na now u know,All naija gals na scam na
Re: I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court by godofuck231: 1:00am On Jan 13, 2023
All oloshows feel say na business at always , thi one jam bone knacker , see the knacking when meet am , bloody

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Woman Rescued From Committing Suicide at Lagos Lagoon Over N150,000 debt (VIDEO) / The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) / Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.