Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Opinion Polls Places Oshiomhole  ahead Of  PDP, Others To Win Edo North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion Polls Places Oshiomhole  ahead Of  PDP, Others To Win Edo North (11260 Views)

Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election / Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election / Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion Polls Places Oshiomhole  ahead Of  PDP, Others To Win Edo North by zelnababa(m): 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
StrongandMighty:
Peter obi for president! Whatever happens at the state or senatorial level is none of my business!
you think obi without his party senator amd house of assembly can succed, wake up this is democracy not millitary rule

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion Polls Places Oshiomhole  ahead Of  PDP, Others To Win Edo North by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
Believe any nonsense from this desperate upcoming propaganda blogger at your own peril!
Re: Opinion Polls Places Oshiomhole  ahead Of  PDP, Others To Win Edo North by Thebigheart: 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
APC una too dey win for Nairaland.
Re: Opinion Polls Places Oshiomhole  ahead Of  PDP, Others To Win Edo North by themanderon: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
All these Oluwole polls conducted by Oluwole people sef.
Re: Opinion Polls Places Oshiomhole  ahead Of  PDP, Others To Win Edo North by SeeItSayIt: 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
I expected APC to reject this polls having rejected the ones Peter Obi beat their piss piss candidate blue black.

Re: Opinion Polls Places Oshiomhole  ahead Of  PDP, Others To Win Edo North by Enemyofpeace: 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
Yinmu

No be until person diė una go com dey shout he should have spoken up na

I never chop since morning fa
Re: Opinion Polls Places Oshiomhole  ahead Of  PDP, Others To Win Edo North by JoeNL22(m): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
oikirodah:

The senatorial election would be held on February 25, 2023. Stay tuned to iReporteronline.com.ng for more information.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirdoah is the Editor in Chief iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/real-reasons-why-opinion-polls-places-oshiomhole-ahead-of-pdp-other-parties-to-win-edo-north-senatorial-district/

This is total bias.
Opinion polls in UNIJOS about Obi was never moved to the front page.
But this rubbish was moved to the FP with the speed of light.
The more you continue this rubbish. The more love you grow for obi.
Re: Opinion Polls Places Oshiomhole  ahead Of  PDP, Others To Win Edo North by Proudlyomonna: 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
DMerciful:
I thought microphone licking urchins don't believe in polls?

grin grin grin chai which one be microphone licking urchins again grin grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion Polls Places Oshiomhole  ahead Of  PDP, Others To Win Edo North by tioyoung(m): 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki
BATstards are now conducting Polls.

Oshiomole na expired milk.
Even Accord Party will defeat APC in Edo State
Not really sir
He is loved by his people
Re: Opinion Polls Places Oshiomhole  ahead Of  PDP, Others To Win Edo North by Novarisammy2: 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
oikirodah:

The senatorial election would be held on February 25, 2023. Stay tuned to iReporteronline.com.ng for more information.

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/real-reasons-why-opinion-polls-places-oshiomhole-ahead-of-pdp-other-parties-to-win-edo-north-senatorial-district/

this is very funny and an amateur writeup . you mean to tell me that Residents of Edo North are genuinely alarmed by Adams Oshiomhole's recent rise in popularity?

People are surprised that a two term governor of it's state is gaining momentum in his zone ?

Try harder to improve your convincing skills
Re: Opinion Polls Places Oshiomhole  ahead Of  PDP, Others To Win Edo North by Yankee101: 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
Promoted page obviously
Re: Opinion Polls Places Oshiomhole  ahead Of  PDP, Others To Win Edo North by Okhuadams(m): 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
oikirodah:

In Oshobaba case the opinion poll reflects the outcome of the election
Re: Opinion Polls Places Oshiomhole  ahead Of  PDP, Others To Win Edo North by Stevebrown(m): 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
Oshiomole is winning hands down.
He is quite popular in Edo state especially in Estako.
Re: Opinion Polls Places Oshiomhole  ahead Of  PDP, Others To Win Edo North by Marley15: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
Felabrity:
Oshiomole is one of the most popular person from Edo

I believe he is still the best governor there, the current one is trash ( in terms of projects)
dummy u never been there the only thing u listen to is just fake news on TV
Oshiomole is a big scam
If u know u know
Re: Opinion Polls Places Oshiomhole  ahead Of  PDP, Others To Win Edo North by Chetas81(m): 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
THIS TYPE OF IDEA WHERE THE NIGERIA CITIZENS TAKE POLITICS AS THEIR BEST CAREER ALWAYS HAPPEN IN THE COUNTRY FULL OF SICK CITIZENS, CAN YOU IMAGINE THIS MAN GOING FOR SENATOR HHHHHHHMMMMM IN FACT THE CITIZENS OF THE STATE WELL SICK BASED ON MY VIEW
Re: Opinion Polls Places Oshiomhole  ahead Of  PDP, Others To Win Edo North by Mercisharelove(f): 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
Now you believe opinion poll. Dullers
Re: Opinion Polls Places Oshiomhole  ahead Of  PDP, Others To Win Edo North by Slurity(m): 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
StrongandMighty:
Peter obi for president! Whatever happens at the state or senatorial level is none of my business!
How do you even think it's possible self? How is it possible for Obi to win presidential election under a party like L.P.? DID YOU GUYS EVEN REASON THIS THING WELL? 3rd is the best position waiting for Obi, it is very obvious.
Re: Opinion Polls Places Oshiomhole  ahead Of  PDP, Others To Win Edo North by Osariemen12: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
Oshio is a great force in Edo North and Edo State as a whole. I hold him dear as one of the best we have and will ever have. If I were from Edo North, I would definitely vote him based on his antecedents. However, it's Peter Obi for president. Anyone can be a senator.

Meanwhile, death to all Tinubu supporters, except Oshiomole.
Re: Opinion Polls Places Oshiomhole  ahead Of  PDP, Others To Win Edo North by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
StrongandMighty:
What happens at the National Assembly level should be your business too because there is little a president can do without legislative support. That is why they go hand in hand.
Re: Opinion Polls Places Oshiomhole  ahead Of  PDP, Others To Win Edo North by rippa(m): 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
Felabrity:

I believe he is still the best governor there, the current one is trash ( in terms of projects)
Popular in Edo North
He is a forgotten man in Benin city
Pls Oshiomole brought the current one
Re: Opinion Polls Places Oshiomhole  ahead Of  PDP, Others To Win Edo North by sultry69(m): 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
We don't need any soothsayer to that,not even opinion votes
Re: Opinion Polls Places Oshiomhole  ahead Of  PDP, Others To Win Edo North by sultry69(m): 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
Felabrity:

you are correct jn your assertion, current governor is a trash as you said,I have been living in Edo for more than 15yrs nod
Re: Opinion Polls Places Oshiomhole  ahead Of  PDP, Others To Win Edo North by slimfit1(m): 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
People don't bring any PDP or APC to the NASS otherwise you will end up with impeached Obi. Labour lawmakers is what we need.
Re: Opinion Polls Places Oshiomhole  ahead Of  PDP, Others To Win Edo North by kelly72: 6:51am On Jan 13, 2023
Surely he'll believe this one,
but he will come and start
talking balablu bulaba about
other polls that project Obi
as winner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale / 2015: North Bids For Power Shift / Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.