Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria (11232 Views)

Southerners Using Fulani Herdsmen To Divide North - Ango Abdullahi / Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics / Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by Controversialad: 6:33pm On May 07, 2016
Northerners Says they want to Split From Nigeria
Northern Senators Threatened To Break Up Nigeria If Fulani Herdsmen Are Evicted From The South.
Fulani herdsmen with cow
Senators from the nineteen states in Northern Nigeria have issued a communique today regarding threats emanating from certain regions of the country demanding immediate relocation of herdsmen.
The Northern Senators warned governors and village heads in South-East in particular to cease from making proclamations that could overheat an already polarized country.

Chairman of the Northern Senators’ Forum, APC Senator Abdullahi Adamu from Nasarawa West read a communique on behalf of the group. Senator said, “We appreciate the steps the federal government had taken so far to contain the problems of herdsmen/farmers clashes and call on community leaders to be careful when making statements on these ugly incidences.

“There would be no country called Nigeria, if other parts of the country asked Fulani herdsmen to leave their communities and states. We, therefore, warn everybody, including governors to desist from making inflammatory remarks. A governor is a community leader. The only difference is that he has a label called governor.

“If you don’t mind, attacks by Fulani Herdsmen in recent times started with the West when elder statesman, Chief Olu Falae, had some very nasty experience. It was attributed at the time to Fulani herdsmen. At the end, those people were apprehended...www.controversialada.com/2016/05/northerners-says-they-want-to-split.html
Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by Mutuwa(m): 6:36pm On May 07, 2016
Rubbish....

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by lomprico(m): 6:38pm On May 07, 2016
LMAO! Funniest joke this year.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by deboysben(m): 6:40pm On May 07, 2016
lmao..... wonders shall never end.

15 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by Firefire(m): 6:41pm On May 07, 2016
grin

I remember a similar threat...

“My people and the people of Adamawa have got somewhere to go. I am the Lamido of Adamawa and my kingdom extends to Cameroun. The larger part of my kingdom is in Cameroun. Part of that kingdom is today called Adamawa State in Cameroun. You see, if I run to that place, I will easily assimilate.” cheesy

Safe trip...

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by Thewrath(m): 6:43pm On May 07, 2016
I guess this is the part they expect the south to beg?

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 07, 2016
Good news
Whats the worse that could happen? no more red meat.

I'm okay with that.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by YoursGEJ(m): 6:45pm On May 07, 2016
Small pikin say him no want him mama to feed am again grin grin grin

That should be the headline of this post

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by greatness22(m): 6:45pm On May 07, 2016
I hope you guys will take baba go-slow along. grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by benedictnsi(m): 6:46pm On May 07, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
Good news Whats the worse that could happen? no more red meat.
I'm okay with that.

lol...... I just d wonder who dem epp lmao

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by Beremx(f): 6:47pm On May 07, 2016
Nonsense!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 07, 2016
See as I dey sip my palm wine

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by tucky200(m): 6:49pm On May 07, 2016
Trashy trash from a trashy source

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by cybertyrant(m): 6:50pm On May 07, 2016
Who north epp, i see a republic of southern nigeria interesting,lets go korea style

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by okosodo: 6:53pm On May 07, 2016
God is answering our prayers

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by valboy20(m): 6:53pm On May 07, 2016
the sauce no too gel with the rice
Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by MrAdetunjiBayo: 6:53pm On May 07, 2016
If hausa and fulani goes, we yorubas will join them and live peacefully with them in Odua-Arewa islamic republic. I am a yoruba muslim and we want to stay with fulani not ibos.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 07, 2016
Welcome development

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by coolscott(m): 6:54pm On May 07, 2016
[size=13pt]Don't they know that is what many southerners already want?[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 07, 2016
U spoilt the show by generalising it by using the context 'we' u would have say 'i' cause not all yorubas are muslim
MrAdetunjiBayo:
If hausa and fulani goes, we yorubas will join them and live peacefully with them in Odua-Arewa islamic republic. I am a yoruba muslim and we want to stay with fulani not ibos.

21 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by MrAdetunjiBayo: 6:58pm On May 07, 2016
Oma307:
U spoilt the show by generalising it by using the context 'we' u would have say 'i' cause not all yorubas are muslim

you are ibo, we yorubas don't want to stay with ibos. We want to live with fulani, that's why we gave them oyo and ogun as grazing fields since 100 years ago. Ask my brothers joborskills, passingshot, eshinwaju and coolitempa. We will build a great nation with fulanis.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by greatness22(m): 7:02pm On May 07, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
SLAVE

13 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by colosa: 7:02pm On May 07, 2016
OK na
Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by MrAdetunjiBayo: 7:04pm On May 07, 2016
greatness22:
SLAVE

ibo, whether you like it or not, we yorubas will join the hausa and fulani to form a happy nation. We want more emirates sef.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by ObiofOnitsha: 7:05pm On May 07, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

you are ibo, we yorubas don't want to stay with ibos. We want to live fulani, that's why we gave them oyo and ogun as grazing fields since 100 years ago. Ask my brothers joborskills, passinshot and coolitempa. We will build a nation with fulanis.

My Ibo brother from Abia, why do you continue to disgrace our tribe. Is this a curse or what? This act of yours is shameful.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 7:06pm On May 07, 2016
This is a great opportunity... Highly welcomed

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by MrAdetunjiBayo: 7:07pm On May 07, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

My Ibo brother from Abia, why do you continue to disgrace our tribe. Is this a curse or what? This act of yours is shameful.

ibo, leave me alone, we yorubas must go with the lovely fulani people. Allah has willed it so

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by greatness22(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

ibo, whether you like it or not, we yorubas will join the hausa and fulani to form a happy nation. We want more emirates sef.
Lol, d person wen do u dis tin don die. #No remedy. grin

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by Controversialad: 7:09pm On May 07, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

ibo, leave me alone, we yorubas must go with the lovely fulani people. Allah has willed it so

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
chai laf wan kill me here oooo
hahahahahahah heheheheheh grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by ObiofOnitsha: 7:10pm On May 07, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

No my Ibo brother, we are slaves and our governor in Ebonyi have promise to give fulani our land, our Enugu is now IDP camp site. Are we cursed in Alaigbo? Log on to your mirabeltsolaye and arodetsolaye handle pls

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Sam Zuga Wins NPC Governorship Primaries In Benue (Photos) / SERAP Responds To Fashola's 'no Corrupt' Electricity Contractor / Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.