Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,541 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka (56367 Views)

Yahaya Bello Whisked Away By Governor Ododo, Says EFCC / Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' / Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by DMerciful(m): 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
They never saw it coming

4 Likes

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Pells: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
H
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by DonBenny77(m): 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
grin
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Naijazeera: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kingsmeal:
They had to whisk Peter Obi away from the mammoth crowd in Nsukka, this love is massive.
Peter Obi is our man.
#PeterObiInEnugu

Video
https://twitter.com/omoelerinjare/status/1613535359937249282?t=3wsNGhK4i3F-1B7brVptrA&s=19

1 Like

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Tingotoe: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
I don't fly business class but I can fly private helicopter. We no dey give shishi. Bloody hypocrite! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by ATLIEN2027: 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
Scared of his own IPOB terrorist creation? grin

Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is either acting Nollywood movie of scared that the unknown Gunwomen will come and cut off his head like they have been doing to the people of AfghanEastern. LYING SOB.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by SaiOba: 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
grin just incase you see any fake weblink saying Peter Obi was attacked in Enugu, now you know who's behind it . grin
Kingsmeal:

We don't do down payment for roasted corn here.

Continue crying boy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by tuoyoojo(m): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
This life nor balance o

What other candidates are paying mobilisation fee to get and are not getting

Peter obi is getting it for free

I never imagined a time like this would come when a politician would be so loved

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by eleniyan2020: 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Omoh. No get bp o.

If I am you, God forbid, I would give up by now
give up for a crowd not up to a local govt in kebbi state!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by BigRocky: 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
lhordspy:
He was leaving UNN. Stop lying.

Nobody is whisking anyone away.

Bat does not see during the day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Amalekki: 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
Obi no wan give shishi grin

OP, you say mammoth crowd? cheesy
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Emola12(m): 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
lhordspy:

Nobody is whisking anyone away.
e pain am ooo idiot urchin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Tenshades(m): 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
Timatayo1:
Where is the crowds abeg pack well

Go and pick your eyes from the coven first.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by akwunomy(m): 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
I think North East and North West will be the battleground…Atiku will get majority vote over there…while Tinubu and Obi scramble for votes…though Tinubu might get more votes in the North than Obi…

Finally…we might see a runoff but Obi will be there…
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Kajaard: 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
This type of news and images is seriously detrimental to the health of URCHINS cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2023

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by AutoRedux: 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
Stupid op. Which one be whisked away like say dem dey chase am? Useless idiot
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by spencekat(m): 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tenshades:

Go and pick your eyes from the coven first.

cheesy.Na wizard he be?
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Mrfixitt(m): 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
lhordspy:

Nobody is whisking anyone away. If the 20 people there are mammoth crowd. What shall we call this below?
This dude is in pain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by HitSong: 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
Zee0007:
How will I explain it to my unborn children that there came a time when Nigeria sought emancipation but some sect outrightly rejected the light for selfish gains.

As Bishop Oyedepo rightly said "February will affirm to us how many normal people are in Nigeria."

Vote wisely. Vote Peter Obi and Datti for a new Nigeria.
Fear fear
Failure will always be failure grin grin cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by ncdegreat: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
Wow...the love is massive. Is the love for a progressive nation.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Keegan: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
Keep winning online.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by adioolayi(m): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
Whisking aye grin grin grin grin

See pure love...organic love

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Benblaq(m): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
lhordspy:

Nobody is whisking anyone away. If the 20 people there are mammoth crowd. What shall we call this below?
this one pain you. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by 36STATES: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
Shame on Irigbiji crime boss.

4 Likes

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
Zee0007:
How will I explain it to my unborn children that there came a time when Nigeria sought emancipation but some sect outrightly rejected the light for selfish gains.

As Bishop Oyedepo rightly said "February will affirm to us how many normal people are in Nigeria."

This same Peter Obi?:

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by expert234: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
Zee0007:

I wonder how the likes of Tinubuadvocate, , Moh247, ihordspy, LordviccoDaGuru, liodeking will have the audacity to tell their children that crime doesn't pay after they campaign and vote for a drug dealer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Ybholy(m): 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
Grab my hand !
Grab my hand !!
Grab my hand !!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by PHIPEX(m): 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
They used to use media propaganda to tell us Igbos don't support their own in politics.

The number of age-long propaganda social media has killed in Nigeria is uncountable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by President2001(m): 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
When will Tinubu experience the same thing

1 Like

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by handsomeyinka(m): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
lhordspy:

Nobody is whisking anyone away. If the 20 people there are mammoth crowd. All this photo propaganda will gain you zero vote.

What shall we call this below?
Tinubu could have needed Amer!can Air force-1 is that. grin

Don't mind them...

Obi too they lie.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Ybholy(m): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
Run faster !
Run Faster !!
Run Faster than me !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake / Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.