Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka (56368 Views)

Yahaya Bello Whisked Away By Governor Ododo, Says EFCC / Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' / Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Gozac: 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I really love Nsukka people. If they like you they don't hide it. They will die for what they believe in.
Simple, humble and sincere people, I miss this town of my Alma mater

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
Peter obi is too physicaly fit and mentally sound to be president of Nigeria.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Basher8583: 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
tuoyoojo:
This life nor balance o

What other candidates are paying mobilisation fee to get and are not getting

Peter obi is getting it for free

I never imagined a time like this would come when a politician would be so loved

How much you collect. Keep decieving yourself. We know its money you guys in LP use to entice your crowd since there is nothing to convince them with.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by reddingtonblack: 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
expert234:

I wonder how the likes of Tinubuadvocate, , Moh247, ihordspy, LordviccoDaGuru, liodeking will have the audacity to tell their children that crime doesn't pay after they campaign and vote for a drug dealer.

A drug lord america diplomat decided to pay courtesy visit.

Maybe our igbos brothers need to take over FBI & DEA since there problem in life is Tinubu, even the OBJ that finished east at civil war they rather worship Obj than like Tinubu that gave them positions a in Lagos political offices.

How do we make children of hate realize, Hate consume faster than Hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Testimony1988(m): 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
Wow, the love is real, no renting of crowd.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by expert234: 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Maybe our igbos brothers need to take over FBI & DEA since there problem in life is Tinubu, even the OBJ that finished east at civil war they rather worship Obj than like Tinubu that gave them positions a in Lagos political offices.

Your reasoning is rubbish.

Tinubu's focus is how to share national cake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Moh247: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
reddingtonblack:

If you go through his post you would know he is going through severe acrimony
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Father4all: 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
Yet, one old sick Dirt.y man thinks he can win Enugu grin
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Obidient4life3: 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
lhordspy:
He was leaving UNN. Stop lying.

Nobody is whisking anyone away. If the 20 people there are mammoth crowd. All this photo propaganda will gain you zero vote.

What shall we call this below?
Tinubu could have needed Amer!can Air force-1 is that. grin
Chief priest of Gazelle Gagaraga

1 Like

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Mindcure: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
lhordspy:

Nobody is whisking anyone away. If the 20 people there are mammoth crowd. All this photo propaganda will gain you zero vote.

Dedicated urchin

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Skty: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
lhordspy:

by February 2023, we will know how many normal people de naija
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by heysquare(m): 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Omoh. No get bp o.

If I am you, God forbid, I would give up by now
Just hold on for your time to give up cause it's too close. February no far!
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by PrinceOfLagos: 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
Too much
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Babastrong(m): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
[quote author=Zee0007 post=119963100] How will I explain it to my unborn children that there came a time when Nigeria sought emancipation but some sect outrightly rejected the light for selfish gains.

As Bishop Oyedepo rightly said "February will affirm to us how many normal people are in Nigeria."

Vote wisely. Vote Peter Obi and Datti for a new Nigeria. [ The same way 1967-70 affirmed to us the number of insane people who wanted to disunit nigeria.]
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by 77up(m): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
lhordspy:

The way these Ipob pigs will be disappointed come Feb 25 wont be funny at all.

Una think Jagaban dey joke cool
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by reddingtonblack: 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
expert234:

Your reasoning is rubbish.

Tinubu's focus is how to share national cake.

Nd is cake meant for decoration, after phootshoot no be to share am remain.

Let me school your ignorant ass, Tinubu with alpha beta accross most state in Nigeria is a big access to National cake, If Tinubu was desperate for National cake he would have pushed himself ahead of Ribadu, Atiku & Buhari but these man is in the business of Lifting people ...
if you understand how wealthy Tinubu is, you won't if make such lame assertion
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by joe1309: 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kingsmeal:
grin
na only Igbo people na love this man
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by expert234: 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Nd is cake meant for decoration, after phootshoot no be to share am remain.

Let me school your ignorant ass, Tinubu with alpha beta accross most state in Nigeria is a big access to National cake, If Tinubu was desperate for National cake he would have pushed himself ahead of Ribadu, Atiku & Buhari but these man is in the business of Lifting people ...
if you understand how wealthy Tinubu is, you won't if make such lame assertion

Lolz. How many people has tinubu lifted with his stolen wealth?

Today, lagosians are still begging for food at tinubu's gate in bourdillon. If he had lifted them, will they still be begging for food?
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Shikini: 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
Great
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by azikiweironsi(m): 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
lhordspy:

grin grin grin you're funny. You bursted their propaganda grin grin
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Slurity(m): 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
Zee0007:
How will I explain it to my unborn children that there came a time when Nigeria sought emancipation but some sect outrightly rejected the light for selfish gains.

As Bishop Oyedepo rightly said "February will affirm to us how many normal people are in Nigeria."

Vote wisely. Vote Peter Obi and Datti for a new Nigeria.
As if Oyedepo is even normal himself, we the abnormal people are more than the normal is my joy. Obi highest position is 3rd
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by yonisco(f): 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
No only nsuka people will vote but the whole country, so try an visit all part of niheria.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Tareq1105: 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
Zee0007:
How will I explain it to my unborn children that there came a time when Nigeria sought emancipation but some sect outrightly rejected the light for selfish gains.

Vote wisely. Vote Peter Obi and Datti for a new Nigeria.

There's nothing like normal people here. What we see here are people with independent minds.

You don't expect me to see what you're seeing. We're not born by the same parents and not from the same place. Party A may be bad to you, the same Party A may have provided great things and amenities in my locality.

When you see people that are not on the same page with you, you don't have to insult them, it's bcoz they have independent minds after all politics is about interest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Burgerlomo: 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
Star Boi lomo grin
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by bentenny(m): 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
Naira20:
Monitoring spirit.

Instead of you and Moh247 to go and start teaching Tinubu Koranic recitation, Na PO rally you dey monitor upandan

Aye Tinubu ti baje patapata
Comrade of vawulence why are u like this? grin

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by reddingtonblack: 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
expert234:

Lolz. How many people has tinubu lifted with his stolen wealth?

Today, lagosians are still begging for food at tinubu's gate in bourdillon. If he had lifted them, will they still be begging for food?

You are just bring unreasonable, all over the world even in america we have destitute and beggars living on the street.

Mentorship and Lifting people does not imply eradication of poverty, Tinubu is just one man, he can only do his best and leave the rest but which one OBi do .. asides quoting china up & down
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by excesslove90(m): 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
Obident##
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by bentenny(m): 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
Urchins are now trying to register in a nearby Hospital for emergency purposes in case of any impending heart attack that might arise today or February 25 grin grin

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Blazebond(m): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
King of the eastern kingdom.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by XerXerz: 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
Peter Obi
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Uchedizzy(f): 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
Peter obi will know, others we dont know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake / Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.