Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,488 members, 7,958,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:24 PM

What Happens If You Commit Suicide - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens If You Commit Suicide (13273 Views)

Nothing Can Ever Save You From Hell Fire If You Commit This Sin / Beware Of Social Media Because It Makes You Commit The Sin Of Coveteousness / Shatta Wale Will Commit Suicide – Prophet Charles Dady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by SocialJustice: 10:05am On Jan 22, 2023
Ilamina:
cry cry
A person who commits suicide dies in pain and fear, it's a straight ticket to what some religions call "hell" or "hell fire."

Redemption will eventually come and you will be reborn because you failed in your last life. Most people fail in life, like 99.9% - marriage, education, religion and wealth do not mean success.

Success is when you transcend the physical and reunite with the Source of creation. Some call it God. This was the only message of Jesus - to explain the non duality of nature. When Jesus said "I am the way, the light, the truth, no one comes to the Father except by me." Jesus was not referring to Himself but you. All the answers you need in life are within you. Right from the beginning of time, all of it is documented and stored in you.

Back to being reborn. The problem of suicide is that it gets registered in your karma and that information will play out when you are reborn. The tendency to commit suicide comes easy because it is now part of your karmic information. You could spend the next 1000 years commiting suicides and you'll be stuck in that cycle eternally because everything in the physical operates in cycles from an atom, to the galaxy to your thoughts and emotions. It is all cyclical.

Humans are the only animals on this planet that can break their cycles. Everything else keeps moving in cycles and lack the power to stop.

Do not commit suicide. It is not an escape. Your life is not the worst. Your problem is just that you think too highly of yourself and life is not going your way.
Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by riverbird: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2023
Him go die and life goes on.
Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by AntiChristian: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Where did you get this that God answered his prayers to kill himself with his enemies
Here you go blaspheming the Bible yet no one is calling for your head.
Continue

What happened just before the death of Samson?
Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by qtguru(m): 10:09am On Jan 22, 2023
they usually die
Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by jayworld15(m): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2023
AntiChristian:

The people on first page said suicide is hell straight up!

Yeah, straight down the road to hell. Now my question is how did samson commit suicide? Using samson's case would put every soldier as a committer of suicide and liable for hell (unless he kills himself).

1 Like

Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by Danthemariner: 10:12am On Jan 22, 2023
AntiChristian:

Hell no be grave o! Na JW use am as such aka Watchtower Interpretation!

Will Samson spend days in Hell too like Jesus or Jesus's suicide was authorised while Samson's wasn't?

JESUS gave his life for us... That not suicide.. He accepted to be killed for our sake...

Wat Bible una dey read self..

Beside it was in prophecy that a son of man will die for our sins..

U will hardly see a Muslim joking with Allah and Muhammed
But see Christian playing and using the name of JESUS any how
😕
Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by AntiChristian: 10:15am On Jan 22, 2023
DaddyGngeess:

Jesus didn't died on his own now he was killed and he died for our sins, you have to have faith in God to believe this

Jesus's purpose on earth was to be a lamb of sacrifice. He came so that people could kill him.

It's like jumping to a busy expressway!
Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by tenpipsperday: 10:18am On Jan 22, 2023
When one commits suicide he dies
Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by realestate99: 10:19am On Jan 22, 2023
Suicide is like a student in an exam Hall, facing difficulties with the questions, answered some questions then leave the exam Hall without submitting his script.

In some religions that believe in reincarnation, commiting suicide is a great sin, you intentionally excused yourself to learn a lesson you ought to learn during a particular lifetime.

it is believed that no matter how hard life seems to be , we are learning lessons, maybe lessons that are our weakness in previous lifetimes or karma repayment from previous lifetimes and on no account we should exit this "phase" with our own hands.

Remember I said " some religions that believe in reincarnation".
Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by Elidrisy20: 10:20am On Jan 22, 2023
He/she dies
Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by Kyra1(f): 10:20am On Jan 22, 2023
It's a sin and you know what happens when you commit sin
Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by tollyboy5(m): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2023
Ilamina:
cry cry
The lord is your strength. Find a reason to live.
cc: Kobojunkie
Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by Kajaard: 10:22am On Jan 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

YES! Just like all others Samson is in hell (grave) awaiting resurrection! smiley

This is a Jehovah's Witness Doctrine. Very different from what we have in the Bible.

Please when making your points always say it's from your JW doctrine so we know. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by Thomthom(m): 10:23am On Jan 22, 2023
Gabby84:
I don't know but I would have committed suicide December last year but I am still here thank God.
watin una dey reason go suicide self.. any times wey thing hard for me Na japa route I dey reason
Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by Theevilone(m): 10:23am On Jan 22, 2023
mrksquare:
Nothing happens. Don't be deceived oh. There is no paradise called heaven neither is there a place called hell. Is just a Christian religious construct manifactured to regulate the activities of human on earth.

I laugh.

Why would you accept, use and live all the discoveries, histories and invent of this world, from taking medication or going to the hospital for treatment to eating and living healthy as directed by the experts but refused to accept just this ?

With the still existing holy sites, the country Isreal, Ethiopia, Tarsus now Turkey.. the river Nile, Egypt etc are you doubting bible ?

If actually bible is just a fiction those who composed it are genius.

If you doubt the Bible and Christianity what about Islam that acknowledged Christianity or you don’t agree with religion entirely?
Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by iamsolasoul(f): 10:23am On Jan 22, 2023
Honestly it’s an extreme act and honestly nobody is worth losing life for.

What is it that is bothering you? Cast your cares upon him no be by mouth

Look at me 10 years ago I was rapping on SoundCloud for free not knowing my true friends kept a piece of my pie based on my investment
Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by Kajaard: 10:24am On Jan 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This is the answer:

For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten. Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they no longer have any share in what is done under the sun! Ecclesiastes 9:5-6

Stop shoving your Jehovah's witness doctrine down our throats. We don't believe that.
Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by Honchoslim16(m): 10:24am On Jan 22, 2023
When you commit suicide..,you die like a human would die.
Nothing else!
Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by phemmyfour: 10:29am On Jan 22, 2023
Ilamina:
cry cry
A sin against the body....thou shall not kill
Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by Honchoslim16(m): 10:30am On Jan 22, 2023
Theevilone:

I laugh.

Why would you accept, use and live all the discoveries, histories and invent of this world, from taking medication or going to the hospital for treatment to eating and living healthy as directed by the experts but refused to accept just this ?

With the still existing holy sites, the country Isreal, Ethiopia, Tarsus now Turkey.. the river Nile, Egypt etc are you doubting bible ?

If actually bible is just a fiction those who composed it are genius.

If you doubt the Bible and Christianity what about Islam that acknowledged Christianity or you don’t agree with religion entirely?
Listen n!ggå Christianity and Islam is as fake as Mercy Eke a$$.

Stop being on some Bullsh!t
Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:32am On Jan 22, 2023
AntiChristian:

What happened just before the death of Samson?
The question I asked you is where it's written that God answered his prayers

We see so many bandits and terrorists saying insha Allah before they kill their victims. Should we also say Allah answered the prayers of the terrorists and bandits?
Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by Cherish233: 10:33am On Jan 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Go and find the real meaning of the word Hell then come back for this i'm sure you're not yet ready! smiley

They only like to engage in filthy argument, without any reasonable research.
Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by phemmyfour: 10:34am On Jan 22, 2023
AntiChristian:
So Samson dey go Hell?
God answered his prayer to kill himself with his enemies!
Samson made a request and God granted his request.

Be guided!
Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by KanwuliaExtra: 10:34am On Jan 22, 2023
The world moves on without knowing you ever existed.
The rest is up to your nonsensical corpse in the 'spiritual world'! kiss
Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by AntiChristian: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2023
phemmyfour:
Samson made a request and God granted his request.

Be guided!

What request?
Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by Greenscientist: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2023
Reggaemich:
Your example has no meaning

SIN is SIN

There is nothing like Big sin or small sin

Base on your example,between the lies told by an adult and a child

The only difference here, is ignorance by the said child, while the adult is fully aware or conscious of their lies or action.

So SIN is SIN

nothing like Mortal Sin

If sin is sin, nobody will make heaven.
Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by AntiChristian: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

The question I asked you is where it's written that God answered his prayers

We see so many bandits and terrorists saying insha Allah before they kill their victims. Should we also say Allah answered the prayers of the terrorists and bandits?

We don't say in Shaa Allah during prayers! Bring another lamba!
Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by phemmyfour: 10:41am On Jan 22, 2023
AntiChristian:

What request?
Jud 16:26

Samson said, "Let me die with the Philistines!" Then he pushed with all his might, and down came the temple on the rulers and all the people in it. Thus he killed many more when he died than while he lived

Samson killed more of God's enemy by the reason of his death. His death comes with a motive

1 Like

Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by Adrian98(m): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2023
You’ll be dead
Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by pepetua(m): 10:42am On Jan 22, 2023
Reggaemich:
Your example has no meaning

SIN is SIN

There is nothing like Big sin or small sin

Base on your example,between the lies told by an adult and a child

The only difference here, is ignorance by the said child, while the adult is fully aware or conscious of their lies or action.

So SIN is SIN

nothing like Mortal Sin

John 19:11 Jesus answered, "You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin."
Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by biafranrealson: 10:42am On Jan 22, 2023
You died and nothing else.
Re: What Happens If You Commit Suicide by BlackAIIDay: 10:43am On Jan 22, 2023
Gabby84:
I don't know but I would have committed suicide December last year but I am still here thank God.

Considered suicide yesterday night sir, it's still on my mind and I'm not kidding 🙂

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo / Did This Really Happen? Mana Falling From Heaven In Angola!!! Since 1945 / As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.