Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far (51142 Views)

Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) / Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor / APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far by makavalley(m): 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
oyebanji44:
Was it a a full capacity stadium ?

Continue fooling urself

Continue wailing, wail on wailer! Wail...cry us a sea grin
Re: Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
sapele914:
Giringory Peter Obi President of Nigeria, where Zebrudaya?

This must be a joke, or a new version of New Masquerade?

Re: Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far by Lampass(m): 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2023
Felabrity:
Edo own was massive, but was not in a particular venue

And yes, they are actually organic not paid crowds like Tinubu own yesterday

https://twitter.com/Nkemchor_/status/1613551424385728512?t=E-BdZp4-8HLJR8VcQc9VUw&s=19
Look you guys are even glorifying this APC Zombies and deranged idiots, we in the North for Obi are silently waiting for the Presidential election date. No be by noise, we just want to waste our vote as they put it. Thunder fire una mama if una think say rented crowd they fear us, na we get our PVC no be una papa own
Re: Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far by Felabrity: 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
DesignMaestro:
Low turn up: rally doesn't win election, only jobless people attend rallies.

Small crowd: noise and chest beating all over the internet.

Zombidients don't annoy me anymore, they amuse me cool
rallies no really mean anything for me, na that bst Bashir Ahmed and Reno Omokri wey say Tinubu get more home coming and more crowded rally for east pass Peter Obi
Re: Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far by deyplay: 11:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Who Care about rallies?
It doesn't always mean that the person will win
exactly, same applies to Tinubu
Re: Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far by DesignMaestro(m): 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
Felabrity:
rallies no really mean anything for me, na that bst Bashir Ahmed and Reno Omokri wey say Tinubu get more home coming and more crowded rally for east pass Peter Obi
It means a lot as far as campaign is concerned anywhere in the world. It is like trader taking his items to the doorsteps of potential buyers. Large crowd even matter a lot. It motivates the supporters and boost the morale of the contestant.

Even a rented crowd has psychological effects as it intimidates the opponent and also creates positive impression on the neutrals waiting for band wagon to hop on.
Re: Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far by aikyg(m): 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
oyebanji44:
Continue fooling urself

Okpara square is actually bigger than a stadium. It's a very massive parade ground.

Re: Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far by Felabrity: 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
DesignMaestro:
It means a lot as far as campaign is concerned anywhere in the world. It is like trader taking his items to the doorsteps of potential buyers. Large crowd even matter a lot. It motivates the supporters and boost the morale of the contestant.

Even a rented crowd has psychological effects as it intimidates the opponent and also creates positive impression on the neutrals waiting for band wagon to hop on.
true, it depict the strength of the party and the candidates but to me, it's doesn't make any difference

This was Buhari Anambra rally in 2019, the mdfk had 30k votes in that state

Re: Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far by AdviserGeneral: 11:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
oyebanji44:

Continue fooling urself

It was the same venue used by Tinubu. Don't fool yourself

Re: Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far by Ogun07032601473: 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hello friends all over the world my name is ifayemi the grandson of baba Awogbemi of ijebu land.. Start the race now, those who succeeded in December started thier race in January, Pray for success and breakthrough by taking a strong spiritual step..
(1)Instant Money�
(2)Lotto Number
(3)Sickness Problem
(4)Money Rituals
(5)Court Case
(6) marriage Problem
(7)Protection Against Enemies and Accidents
(coolIf You want to be powerful�
(9)luck Of Jobs
(10)Boys and Girls Luck
(11)Business To move forward
(12) Promotion In Work Place
(13) Football Solution
(14) Luck Of Children's
(15) School Knowledge
Consult Chief Awogbemi Spiritual Healer Traditional Native Doctor now for spiritual steps and works and how to be safe spiritually..Home town No 28 beside OAK Filling Station Ijebu atan Ogun State, (07032601473 Whatsapp) Baba Awogbemi Traditional Native Doctor
Re: Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far by dochenaj: 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
sapele914:
No help this time for the distractors, the Military & Supreme Court is in APC’s pocket this time around.

The train has already left the station, make train no jam you o.
I suppose you mean the Nigerian supreme court?

If APC succeeds in rigging themselves in, then you will come to realize that "Supreme pass supreme".
Re: Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far by shugamummy: 12:04am On Jan 13, 2023
I was doubting the potency of Sapele weed until I came across this post. Stop taking Sapele weed in an empty stomach, Mr. Bulaba might not pay after all these. By the way what was Peter Obi's position again in PDP in the 24yrs you mentioned? Just name one position and how he influenced things in the politics of this nation. Even after being an APGA Governor for 8yrs.

sapele914:
I’m sure after leaving the rally with helicopter, I know the Judas is actually thinking to himself in the chopper, what next can I do to deceive the gullible?
Re: Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far by ossrojustice(m): 12:07am On Jan 13, 2023
This is what Obi means when he said take back your country, they have positioned their children to continue to loot from where they stopped, your name can never be their, you can never get the name of nobody running for an election in this country
oyebanji44:

Continue fooling urself

Re: Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far by saintrow1: 12:13am On Jan 13, 2023
Felabrity:
shattap there bst

E pain you, bitter leaf loooooooooooooooool
Re: Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far by saintrow1: 12:21am On Jan 13, 2023
ubest1:
Let LP fix it Saturday so we break their heart kpata-kpata

Are you scared of Monday grin
Re: Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far by saintrow1: 12:22am On Jan 13, 2023
aikyg:

Okpara square is actually bigger than a stadium. It's a very massive parade ground.

where are the seats, ode
Re: Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far by NessFortunate: 12:31am On Jan 13, 2023
ganisucks:
Rallies are as important as a Sony Walkman to a deaf and dumb.

Leave dem make dem just dey play. One thing i like about Peter Obi supporters is the way they have consistent with their HYPOCRISY. Same people that say Structures doesn't matter to them celebrate and host parties when corrupt PDP And APC Members join LP.

Also when you mock or troll them with their porous crowds they will tell you that you don't win election by crowds. Same clowns are the one celebrating EDO AND NOW ENUGU "HUGE" TURN UP. Sheer HYPOCRISY. Shameless folks.
Re: Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far by Iwedunloye: 12:45am On Jan 13, 2023
Zombidient won’t remember Baba Adeboye’s comment on crowds seen at political rallies now
Re: Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 2:30am On Jan 13, 2023
sapele914:
One would have thought that a thing that calls itself Felabrity, will have small common sense?

I guess we were wrong like Peter Obi for President of Ipob Nation.

WHY ARE YOU SO PAINED THAT HE IS NOT SUPPORTING THE USELESS IRAGBIJI CRIMINAL CALLED TINUPOO? cheesy E GO SOON CLEAR FOR UNA EYES.
Re: Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far by Cantonese: 3:24am On Jan 13, 2023
oyebanji44:

Continue fooling urself

Was it a football match?

Wake up and face the reality that Enugu is part of Obi’s area of influence.
Re: Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far by Livingstone124: 3:28am On Jan 13, 2023
MayorOfDelta:
This rally really pain urchins...

You can see them crying already.. One is already requesting for aerial view. Lol
don't worry I will send him Area view grin
Re: Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far by ennyj01(m): 3:40am On Jan 13, 2023
sapele914:
One would have thought that a thing that calls itself Felabrity, will have small common sense?

I guess we were wrong like Peter Obi for President of Ipob Nation.

You be BASTARD
Re: Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far by danngnews: 4:01am On Jan 13, 2023
sapele914:
Where will they hold it in Lagos State? Your safety will not be guaranteed.

We will secure ourselves, any urchins that does anyhow will see anyhow.
Re: Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far by ibechris(m): 4:59am On Jan 13, 2023
PandoraObi:
Waiting for aerial view

See ur head.

No be aerial view alone...go and bring palm tapper from ur village to come and tap the view now.
Re: Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far by DesignMaestro(m): 5:14am On Jan 13, 2023
Felabrity:
true, it depict the strength of the party and the candidates but to me, it's doesn't make any difference

This was Buhari Anambra rally in 2019, the mdfk had 30k votes in that state
I got your point
Re: Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far by kelly72: 5:46am On Jan 13, 2023
oyebanji44:
Was it a full capacity stadium ?

Continue fooling urself

Of course you have chosen to remain a fool sold to tribal bigotry.

Indeed only a fool will be 40 and still be wanting 80 yr old people to lead him even while they are so sick, peeing in their pants and talking balablu bulaba everywhere. Your indeed a fool.

Re: Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far by Alexbio: 5:47am On Jan 13, 2023
Felabrity:
Edo own was massive, but was not in a particular venue

And yes, they are actually organic not paid crowds like Tinubu own yesterday

https://twitter.com/Nkemchor_/status/1613551424385728512?t=E-BdZp4-8HLJR8VcQc9VUw&s=19

"Organic" explain your idiotic contradiction and gaffe?
All these Peter Obidients are intellectually dullards just like their Herogrin grin
Re: Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far by Mrfixitt(m): 6:02am On Jan 13, 2023
sapele914:
I’m sure after leaving the rally with helicopter, I know the Judas is actually thinking to himself in the chopper, what next can I do to deceive the gullible?
Ogogoro man take a chill pill before you develop heart attack.
Re: Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far by 13october: 6:29am On Jan 13, 2023
sapele914:
It seems you were moved by what you saw yesterday?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) / My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega / Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.