Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah (38269 Views)

If Not Infrastructure, Then What - Femi Adesina / See What Femi Adesina Wrote About COS, Gambari 12 Years Ago! / Day Turai Visited Villa, After Almost 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by snipernigga(m): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
That's their trademark, they are unreliable.
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by id4sho(m): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
cool
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by BlueDuck: 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by lexy2014: 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
SmartPolician:
APC has said a lot of crap about PDP in the past. However, one area I give PDP credit for is that they always work with technocrats. PDP discovered many technocrats whose names we hear today.

As for APC, they only share positions among party faithfuls that's why I strongly believe that Buhari is on a mission to totally destroy this country and has accomplished that mission.

Femi adesina is supposed to be a technocrat so was Ibe Kachukwu. Emefiele is a technocrat. There's nothing like technocrats. This is part of the grammar we use in deceiving ourselves in Nigeria. What moves a nation forward and guarantees success of an administration is a collection of patriotic nigerians whose loyalty is to the country, it's people and the constitution

1 Like

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Gbeng30(m): 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nice response from bishop kukah, government will always go and come but criticism remain whether you do well or not...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Buhari4sale: 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
I'm. In love with prettygirl200
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Freebills12: 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Aboguede:
Abeg make this Mr. Kuka go sedon.

Em just dey run up and down like unburied dead man grin

Maybe is planning to contest for governorship sha.

Trust religious people at own peril shocked

Keep on embrassing yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Enyimbamercedes: 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
SmartPolician:
APC has said a lot of crap about PDP in the past. However, one area I give PDP credit for is that they always work with technocrats. PDP discovered many technocrats whose names we hear today.

As for APC, they only share positions among party faithfuls that's why I strongly believe that Buhari is on a mission to totally destroy this country and has accomplished that mission.

Absolutely correct! Not one technocrat in the entire cabinet! A cabinet filled with politicians and that is why they failed woefully!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Enemyofpeace: 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
Bishop you are always criticizing my government

him get government? Who dash monkey banana? Mtcheeeeeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by BreakingNews21: 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
A very confusing write-up. I read it twice and couldn't tell if the statements were private conversations or prepared media rebuttals to that private meeting in the Villa.
Forgive me former teachers, schoolmasters, and lecturers for me being a dumb f*ck today. grin
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Enemyofpeace: 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
Aboguede:
Abeg make this Mr. Kuka go sedon.

Em just dey run up and down like unburied dead man grin

Maybe is planning to contest for governorship sha.

Trust religious people at own peril shocked
God did you create this one too in your own image?
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by MrBONE2(m): 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
post=119968396:
We remember the time..........
The criticize Our Darling Daddy just because he won the election,
but still rolling and chilling with the evil and looting party that ran down , raped our nation for 16 wasted years.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
We will leave it at that,
We will never say any negative thing about any man of God,
The God/Bible told us NEVER to do that,
that we should leave such cases to him on the last day of judgment.
We leave it like that and follow the word of God.

Criticizing the government before Bishop?
It's alright Sir.

A picture speaks more than a thousand words.......
Well said Bwana

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by 5starMan: 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
lexy2014:

Femi adesina is supposed to be a technocrat so was Ibe Kachukwu. Emefiele is a technocrat. There's nothing like technocrats. This is part of the grammar we use in deceiving ourselves in Nigeria. What moves a nation forward and guarantees success of an administration is a collection of patriotic nigerians whose loyalty is to the country, it's people and the constitution
APC got no Technocrat my friend!
There is a difference between technocrats and learned thieves!!!
We can manage Ibe Kachikwu, but you saw how quickly he was removed from the chaffs from APC.

1 Like

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Valuepaints20(m): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ok
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by jaxxy(m): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nice response

1 Like

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Heffalump(m): 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
Femi will soon be out of business and the evil past will hunt him forever.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by tesppidd: 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
superlanny:
Femi Adesina, the man who sold his soul to the devil for money and fame, a time will come when he will look back on his time defending his master and saviour "Buhari" with regret.

It's not easy to destroy a country and still be able to sleep at night. I have come to realise that when it comes to doing colabo to chop Nigeria's money there is no tribalism whatsoever, politicians become best of friends.

I am a Yoruba Man and I want and pray for Peter Obi to be president. In fact to vote Peter Obi dey hungry me.

A better and working Nigeria is possible, all we have to do is to be OBIDIENT.
Even your father would have done the same if he got an appointment at Aso Rock.
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by lexy2014: 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
5starMan:

APC got no Technocrat my friend!
There is a difference between technocrats and learned thieves!!!
We can manage Ibe Kachikwu, but you saw how quickly he was removed from the chaffs from APC.

How is Femi adesina not a technocrat. What did ibe Kachukwu achieve before he left the govt? By definition, Dr. Ehanire is also a technocrat so is nenadi Usman, Patanmi and the minister of defense. How does all you typed negate the following?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by seguno2: 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
saintkel:
Buhari is a disaster n shouldn't be allowed to happen again....if u know...u know

I know you know that I know why we should work against any form of continuity, disguised as renewed hopelessness grin
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by blaise26abj(m): 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
I just want to say that no matter who enters between Peter obi and Emilokan , Nigeria can NEVER go as bad as this Buhari ….unless Emilokan dies in office .

Buhari and good economy should never be used in the same sentence . Same way economy crashed in 1985 , same in his 8 years . Baba na economic crasher . The Economic Crasher - Good name for a villain .
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by tesppidd: 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
Well Kukah I can't remember anytime when you criticized Jonathan.

Kukah remains a PDP priest.

1 Like

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by seguno2: 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
feckos:
One funny thing about Nigeria is that 20 to 30 years from today, some idiots will count BUHARI as one of our heroes past and probably create a monument of him or even suggest having him on our currency... And we say we don't have serious problem?

Yes I voted Buhari during his first term...but Buhari, Babangida and Ahmadu Bello are the worst things to happen to Nigeria so far.

I pray we recover.

What of Yar’Adua
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Realrealfact: 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kai

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by tesppidd: 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
flexyrule:
1. Femi Adeshina
2. Garba Shehu
3. Lai Muhammed
4. Bashir Ahmad

This Buhari's APC government has got some carefully selected set of stewpid people.

Who remembers Frank Nwekwe Jnr??

Now that's a Minister of Information/Presidential spokesperson.
Frank Nweke Junior; I remember him..

Another Propagandist/Asss kisser.
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
sapele914:
Politicians without ideology, 90% of your so called pdp technocrats are in APC today, still enjoying from the National Cake, anywhere the Owambe dey, there you will find them.

Keep deceiving yourself, even the leader of pdp today, Turaki Abubakar Atiku was once was struggling to be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under APC, Na 3rd the Banzaar come.

Oblivious hypocrites maybe you think you are deceiving others, like you are deceiving yourselves?

STALE. SENSELESS TALK.
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Kaymansion(m): 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
grin Very good question and answer
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by hopexter(m): 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
SmartPolician:

Stop fooling yourself. PDP ruined Nigeria and left it stagnant. Let me ask you this, What’s Southeast benefit under PDP for more than 16 years? What’s south South Benefits under PDP for more than 16 years? The oil producing states are being controlled and ruled by PDP governors since democracy, do you see any significant difference from those not producing oil? can you tell the difference?

You’re wasting your credit on PDP that’s has wrecked Nigeria. If you benefit from their loots, that’s fine but Nigeria doesn’t. Take my State (Edo) as a case Study, I’m sure you heard about that criminal called Lucky Igbenedion who couldn’t even buy a bag of pure water for Edo people or tar the road leading to his family house in Edo state, now Godwin Obaseki from PDP is following his footsteps with nothing to show and no plans to do anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by soil4soil(m): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
superlanny:
Femi Adesina, the man who sold his soul to the devil for money and fame, a time will come when he will look back on his time defending his master and saviour "Buhari" with regret.

It's not easy to destroy a country and still be able to sleep at night. I have come to realise that when it comes to doing colabo to chop Nigeria's money there is no tribalism whatsoever, politicians become best of friends.

I am a Yoruba Man and I want and pray for Peter Obi to be president. In fact to vote Peter Obi dey hungry me.

A better and working Nigeria is possible, all we have to do is to be OBIDIENT.

And Peter Obi will not also do collabo. All of them are the same. Peter Obi was also among them. Think well my friend
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Realestatevixen: 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
SmartPolician:

The man is actually the worst president in the history of this nation. Quote and unquote!

1 Like

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Karmaisme(m): 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
flexyrule:
1. Femi Adeshina
2. Garba Shehu
3. Lai Muhammed
4. Bashir Ahmad

This Buhari's APC government has got some carefully selected set of stewpid people.

Who remembers Frank Nwekwe Jnr??

Now that's a Minister of Information/Presidential spokesperson.

Frank Nweke and Professor Jerry Gana are top of the league of presidential spokespersons in the history of our democracy.

Good old days! I remember their joint tenure with nostalgic feeling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio / Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour: Pray For The Nigerian Judiciary In The Next 2-3 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.