Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah (38248 Views)

If Not Infrastructure, Then What - Femi Adesina / See What Femi Adesina Wrote About COS, Gambari 12 Years Ago! / Day Turai Visited Villa, After Almost 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by blackpanda: 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
SmartPolician:
APC has said a lot of crap about PDP in the past. However, one area I give PDP credit for is that they always work with technocrats. PDP discovered many technocrats whose names we hear today.

As for APC, they only share positions among party faithfuls that's why I strongly believe that Buhari is on a mission to totally destroy this country and has accomplished that mission.

Go and rest, your lies didnt work. Buhari has completed his tenure
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by onuman: 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
SmartPolician:
APC has said a lot of crap about PDP in the past. However, one area I give PDP credit for is that they always work with technocrats. PDP discovered many technocrats whose names we hear today.

As for APC, they only share positions among party faithfuls that's why I strongly believe that Buhari is on a mission to totally destroy this country and has accomplished that mission.

APC is a cult, not a political party. A cult targeted to drain the resources of one part of Nigeria but leave the same part far behind modernity.
The cultists in APC never understand that once one part of a country is far behind in infrastructures, it indirectly and adversely affects the other parts of the country.
APC is like a party of Mujaheedeens, like the Taliban of Afghanistan.

1 Like

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by lexy2014: 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2023
Karmaisme:

Frank Nweke and Professor Jerry Gana are top of the league of presidential spokespersons in the history of our democracy.

Good old days! I remember their joint tenure with nostalgic feeling.

That means you never heard of Chukwuemeka Chikelu.

By the way, the names you mentioned including Chikelu were not presidential spokespersons but ministers of information at various times.
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by ATLIEN2027: 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kukah is nothing more than a religiuos fanatical business man. He has a job to do indeed.
Rubbish trash.

1 Like

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Decent09(m): 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
2mercy:

https://dailytrust.com/what-femi-adesina-told-me-when-i-visited-villa-kukah/

Kukah na 0/0 now, he does have moral right to criticise.
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by onuman: 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
post=119968400:
.......and now......
They all roll together still.....

Atiku and his Boy boy Obi Pandora are still one and the same.
Atiku introduced Obi to Gumi, the number terrorist sympathizer and negotiator in the world.
Atiku, Gumi, Kukah all in one picture above,
And the relationship continue last month when Obi visited to continue their evil agenda.

Nigeria will succeed.

Your fellow Islamists in Nigeria started to adopt unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system beginning 1999.
Boko Haram quickly emerged thereafter and says that it's fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.

Nigeria has never been in peace since then.
Now the Bishop is who you associate with Islamists.
You also associate Peter Obi with Islamists.

Nigeria is gradually becoming a country where propaganda from evil people makes falsehood look like truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by jojothaiv(m): 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
“I always tell people that frankly I don’t worry about criticism because I consider myself as an academic. I never take offense when somebody doesn’t agree with me.

“Femi has got a job to do, he is actually being paid to do the job. I got my own job. But there is nothing personal about it. I read a lot of their criticisms; they don’t bother me because some of them are meant to move away from the things I had said.

“I read his statement; I didn’t think there is any reason for me to respond to what they have to say. And I remember the last time I was in the Villa, Femi said to me rather jokingly ‘Bishop you are always criticizing my government; so you have come today. I told him I was criticizing government before you came and I will criticize government when you are gone.”

Kukah is actually right with his comments or stinging criticisms if that's how the presidency want to look at it.
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Donedeal1(m): 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
Femi Ade lule
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Shikini: 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
SmartPolician:

Damn right
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by TIGERSKY: 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sarkin kuka

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nigeria is now a threat to lives & properties.

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by NLPoliceWoman: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
RTR
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by blowjohn(m): 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
Aboguede:
Abeg make this Mr. Kuka go sedon.

Em just dey run up and down like unburied dead man grin

Maybe is planning to contest for governorship sha.

Trust religious people at own peril shocked

Ur rude o
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Karmaisme(m): 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
lexy2014:

That means you never heard of Chukwuemeka Chikelu.

By the way, the names you mentioned including Chikelu were not presidential spokespersons but ministers of information at various times.

Ministers for information/national orientation during Pres. Obasanjo's two terms acted as the government spokespersons.
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by nesphil(m): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
May God Almighty continue to sustain you.
God bless you Sir for the very apt response that you gave to Femi Adesina.

2mercy:

https://dailytrust.com/what-femi-adesina-told-me-when-i-visited-villa-kukah/
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
post=119968396:
We remember the time..........
The criticize Our Darling Daddy just because he won the election,
but still rolling and chilling with the evil and looting party that ran down , raped our nation for 16 wasted years.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
We will leave it at that,
We will never say any negative thing about any man of God,
The God/Bible told us NEVER to do that,
that we should leave such cases to him on the last day of judgment.
We leave it like that and follow the word of God.

Criticizing the government before Bishop?
It's alright Sir.

A picture speaks more than a thousand words.......
Old man go just de reason like 5year old boy, legendary mumu

1 Like

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by NLPoliceWoman: 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
Skankamola:

Old man go just de reason like 5year old boy, legendary mumu
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Mitsurugi(m): 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
post=119968396:
We remember the time..........
The criticize Our Darling Daddy just because he won the election,
but still rolling and chilling with the evil and looting party that ran down , raped our nation for 16 wasted years.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
We will leave it at that,
We will never say any negative thing about any man of God,
The God/Bible told us NEVER to do that,
that we should leave such cases to him on the last day of judgment.
We leave it like that and follow the word of God.

Criticizing the government before Bishop?
It's alright Sir.

A picture speaks more than a thousand words.......

Your darling daddy is in cahoots with terrorists. If you're not a coward go and stay in Zamfara for two weeks let darling daddy protect you. And remember to go by train.

2 Likes

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by lexy2014: 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
Karmaisme:

Ministers for information/national orientation during Pres. Obasanjo's two terms acted as the government spokespersons.

But ministers of information have always been govt spokespersons except you didn't understand my post. Pls read it again
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Akpaamunsi: 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
lexy2014:

Femi adesina is supposed to be a technocrat so was Ibe Kachukwu. Emefiele is a technocrat. There's nothing like technocrats. This is part of the grammar we use in deceiving ourselves in Nigeria. What moves a nation forward and guarantees success of an administration is a collection of patriotic nigerians whose loyalty is to the country, it's people and the constitution

Do dumb people like u ever give up? You always try to argue and win an argument, even when your rejoinders are stuupid.
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by lexy2014: 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
Akpaamunsi:

Do dumb people like u ever give up? You always try to argue and win an argument, even when your rejoinders are stuupid.

How does what you typed negate the following?

Femi adesina is supposed to be a technocrat so was Ibe Kachukwu. Emefiele is a technocrat. There's nothing like technocrats. This is part of the grammar we use in deceiving ourselves in Nigeria. What moves a nation forward and guarantees success of an administration is a collection of patriotic nigerians whose loyalty is to the country, it's people and the constitution
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Akpaamunsi: 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
lexy2014:

How does what you typed negate the following?

dumbo, is ibe kachikwu still in the government?

Is adesina handling any strategic part of the economy?

Was emefiele appointed by APC? And did they give him a free hand to manage the economy? Is his supervisor, the minister of finance a technocrat?

Please dont quote me again, cos I can see u are one of these indomie children who have nothing upstairs but just want to type nonsense so as to feel relevant
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by lexy2014: 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
Akpaamunsi:

Was emefiele appointed by APC? And did they give him a free hand to manage the economy? Is his supervisor, the minister of finance a technocrat?

Please dont quote me again, cos I can see u are one of these indomie children who have nothing upstairs but just want to type nonsense so as to feel relevant

If I quote you again, what are you going to do about it? How does what you typed negate the following?

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Judolisco(m): 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
SmartPolician:

iswr... Dis government really dealt with us
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Blakjewelry(m): 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
sapele914:
Politicians without ideology, 90% of your so called pdp technocrats are in APC today, still enjoying from the National Cake, anywhere the Owambe dey, there you will find them.

Keep deceiving yourself, even the leader of pdp today, Turaki Abubakar Atiku was once was struggling to be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under APC, Na 3rd the Banzaar come.

Oblivious hypocrites maybe you think you are deceiving others, like you are deceiving yourselves?
Mention 5 technocrats under pdp that are in buhari government, be practical and reasonable in your critism. Most of them left them to were they came from because they were not politicians.
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by lexy2014: 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
Akpaamunsi:

Pls define the word "technocrat". Do you know the meaning of the word "was"?
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Akpaamunsi: 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
lexy2014:

If I quote you again, what are you going to do about it? How does what you typed negate the following?

You are an idiiot. That's all I can say
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Blakjewelry(m): 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

That's a lie most of them are back to private business or international assignment

Name one technocrat APC brought

It go so bad they called pantami technocrat
Leave people wants to criticise blindly. As bad as buhari is, when it comes to the area of were he tried, I won't waste any time to give him thumbs up.
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by lexy2014: 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
Akpaamunsi:

You are an idiiot. That's all I can say

Are you saying that you don't have the intellectual capacity to answer the questions?

Pls define the word "technocrat". Do you know the meaning of the word "was"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer / Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets / EFCC In Benue Intercept Bags Of Cash Meant For Vote-buying - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.