Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril (18871 Views)

"Invest In Lagos At Your Own Peril" - Maryanne Moghalu / Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him / Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by zinaunreal(m): 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
See who's talking. Failure fashola. Goat
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by Nasir123(m): 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
mrvitalis:
Tinubu was intelligent yes but he aged badly ,he really really aged badly

The Tinubu of today is not the Tinubu of old

Anyone who can't see this is not being truthful

,,And yet none of the other Candidates had been able to match his Campaign Strategies and PERFORMANCE.
WHAT DO YOU THINK NIGERIA NEED AT THE MOMENT?

I prefer Tinubu to rule me that Peter Obi.
Peter Obi to me is not smart enough.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by Munzy14(m): 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
Second class lawyer doing the work of an Engineer in incompetent administration grin grin

Detective just rest!
Before we will reminisce how you went about with the camera found at the lekki toll gate.
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by Ayomivic(m): 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

IIntligence is all we need forget about age.

We are talking about intelligence you are talking about age . The two are difference.

Tinubu had proved himself to be an intelligent man in what he says and what he does

Education bis different to intelligence. You can be educationalist without intelligence . Intelligence work with wisdom.

Let us follow who knows the way.

Because you are young doesn't mean you can't be stupid

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by mrvitalis(m): 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ayomivic:

IIntligence is all we need forget about age.

We are talking about intelligence you are talking about age . The two are difference.

Tinubu had proved himself to be an intelligent man in what he says and what he does

Education bis different to intelligence. You can be educationalist without intelligence . Intelligence work with wisdom.

Let us follow who knows the way.

Because you are young doesn't mean you can't be stupid

intelligent is affected by age but you might not be intelligent enough to understand that
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by mrvitalis(m): 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nasir123:

,,And yet none of the other Candidates had been able to match his Campaign Strategies and PERFORMANCE.
WHAT DO YOU THINK NIGERIA NEED AT THE MOMENT?

I prefer Tinubu to rule me that Peter Obi.
Peter Obi to me is not smart enough.
Match his what ? What campaign strategies ? When they drop things for that Una WhatsApp group Una go just copy and paste anyhow

Name one thing Tinubu have done that no one in this campaign has done abeg ? Talk ? Someone who can't conduct live statement for more than 5 mins without making a mistake ?
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by mrvitalis(m): 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
Echoban:

Is this really coming from u shocked

Surprising. Sometimes I laugh at people who laugh at BAT gaffe as a measure of his Intellegence. I do listen to his full speech, lecture for minutes to hours and I always differ to those rhetorics. Nigga is cerebral in governance and politics, academically . Surprising nija jjz said he didn't go to school. I b like this same Tinubu didn't go ke. Well let's keep watching.
Oga stop lying Tinubu has not given any speech for more than 15 mins ...most are below 10 mins

Gaffe once in a while is not bad especially when one notice instantly and corrects themselves ...but when one makes mistakes continuously and fail to notice that's a call to question the persons mental capacity
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by shegra58: 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Mr Rocket Science, you be confam mugu. Nigerians are wiser. You cannot deceive Nigerian youths anymore. This is not 2015. Nigerians have decided to vote Peter Obi. We have rejected the old demented drug criminal.

Nigerians vote wisely come February. A vote for Tinupoo and APC is a vote for acute suffering, overwhelming poverty and the enthronement of AGBEROTOCRACY (The government of agberos, for agberos and by agberos).
stop saying NIGERIA have decided to vote Peter obi that statement is wrong abi why are you trying to force Obi on every Nigerian? I and my family are Nigerian and we're not voting Obi.
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by naturefellow(m): 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by Judybash93(m): 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
The same simpleton who said that a serious government would solve power problems in less than six months? Take this guy serious at your own peril. He is one of them
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by ChukwuObe: 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Intelligence in drug trafficking and looting of public funds

Where was Tinubu intelligence when ademola Adeleke disgraced tinubu cousin governor at the governorship poll in Osun?

Abegi abegi

You fool where was your Obi intelligence when Soludo trashed his candidate in the last election in Anambra? You guys have no brain to think and that is why you are so dull and unintelligent to be following a failure that increased poverty level in Anambra from 20% to 54 % and yet you are not ashamed of yourself. What a pity!
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by Ogun07032601473: 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hello friends all over the world my name is ifayemi the grandson of baba Awogbemi of ijebu land.. Start the race now, those who succeeded in December started thier race in January, Pray for success and breakthrough by taking a strong spiritual step..
(1)Instant Money�
(2)Lotto Number
(3)Sickness Problem
(4)Money Rituals
(5)Court Case
(6) marriage Problem
(7)Protection Against Enemies and Accidents
(coolIf You want to be powerful�
(9)luck Of Jobs
(10)Boys and Girls Luck
(11)Business To move forward
(12) Promotion In Work Place
(13) Football Solution
(14) Luck Of Children's
(15) School Knowledge
Consult Chief Awogbemi Spiritual Healer Traditional Native Doctor now for spiritual steps and works and how to be safe spiritually..Home town No 28 beside OAK Filling Station Ijebu atan Ogun State, (07032601473 Whatsapp) Baba Awogbemi Traditional Native Doctor
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by Nijablast: 11:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
Novarisammy2:

answer the simple question and stop proving us right that ur brain is actually inferior to that of a donkey
Obi has failed. Go and tell your friends grin grin grin
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by Midemi1: 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Intelligence in drug trafficking and looting of public funds

Where was Tinubu intelligence when ademola Adeleke disgraced tinubu cousin governor at the governorship poll in Osun?

Abegi abegi
this guy is still in severe pain over his failed prediction of APC presidential primary election. Prepare for more pains o

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by Brush1: 12:35am On Jan 13, 2023
Aufbauh:
This testimonial from one of my mentors has reaffirmed my belief on the candidature of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

As the saying goes "Deep calleth unto deep".

Okay very well said. May your life be like that of the man you are supporting. Yell a big amen and yell it loud.
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by Brush1: 12:38am On Jan 13, 2023
[quote author=Aufbauh post=119965998]This testimonial from one of my mentors has reaffirmed my belief on the candidature of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

As the saying goes "Deep calleth unto deep".[/quote

You detest this country though, what have Nigerians done wrong to you.
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by Obyino: 12:43am On Jan 13, 2023
Agent fash Tinubu get fish brain always talking rubbish and disgracing urchins
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by nkenu(m): 12:51am On Jan 13, 2023
We already know he is a dull man. No need for cover up!
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by Echoban: 1:30am On Jan 13, 2023
mrvitalis:

Oga stop lying Tinubu has not given any speech for more than 15 mins ...most are below 10 mins

Gaffe once in a while is not bad especially when one notice instantly and corrects themselves ...but when one makes mistakes continuously and fail to notice that's a call to question the persons mental capacity

I didn't say campaign talks. I said lectures, townhall meetings, colloquium and co.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by seunayantokun(m): 1:48am On Jan 13, 2023
Drug-enhanced intelligence
Wicked intelligence.
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 2:26am On Jan 13, 2023
shegra58:
stop saying NIGERIA have decided to vote Peter obi that statement is wrong abi why are you trying to force Obi on every Nigerian? I and my family are Nigerian and we're not voting Obi.

That's your fvcking business! I care less whether you and your family vote Obi or not. So you can swerve!!!
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by omonnakoda: 3:35am On Jan 13, 2023
Munzy14:
Second class lawyer doing the work of an Engineer in incompetent administration grin grin

Detective just rest!
Before we will reminisce how you went about with the camera found at the lekki toll gate.
What is work of Engineer?
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by orisa37: 5:28am On Jan 13, 2023
Treacherous.
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by orisa37: 5:34am On Jan 13, 2023
OSINBAJO IS THE MOST COMPLEMENTARY LIEUTENANT OF TINUBU.
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by orisa37: 5:37am On Jan 13, 2023
orisa37:
OSINBAJO IS THE MOST COMPLEMENTARY LIEUTENANT OF TINUBU.

OSINBAJO CREATED THE ALPHA BETA AND ACTUALLY MADE TINUBU.
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by Novarisammy2: 6:28am On Jan 13, 2023
Nijablast:
Obi has failed. Go and tell your friends grin grin grin
typical of white powder sniffers. get well soon
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by eldoradoxx: 6:36am On Jan 13, 2023
If Tinubu represents intelligence to his people, then it is quite sad.
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by shegra58: 6:47am On Jan 13, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

That's your fvcking business! I care less whether you and your family vote Obi or not. So you can swerve!!!
You're already swerving grin
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by nedekid: 7:07am On Jan 13, 2023
All these people that ruined the country in the last 7 years. Debt of over $200b. Money Nigeria can never pay. Where is the infrastructure $200b entered?
Bloody charlatans. undecided
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by MissLeslie(m): 7:29am On Jan 13, 2023
moscow007:
He's intelligent yet lost his adopted home state (Osun) despite all the vote buying and intimidations.

Thiefnibu developed Lagos but couldn't build one single road in his adopted mother's hometown, a town that took him in and feed him like one of their own.

What happen to Obi candidate in Anambra.
I believe if Obi should contest for senatorial seat under his new party he will still not win. And I can bet it with you that Obi will not win all the state in south east come February. I drop the keyboard for now.
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by eeithis(m): 7:54am On Jan 13, 2023
Tinubu is an intelligent man but tinubu done old his formal self is gradually going into an extinction
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by Mrmb: 7:56am On Jan 13, 2023
ganisucks:
On TVC, fashola will sing any lullaby for Tinubu.
But till this day, he won't attend one rally for Tinubu.
And behind the scenes, he's helping Jandor to steal Lagos from Baba. An effort in futility, if you ask me.

Senseless post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. / INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll / Militants Disrupt Elections In South Ijaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.