Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,941 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril (18865 Views)

"Invest In Lagos At Your Own Peril" - Maryanne Moghalu / Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him / Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by onuman: 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

Was it Yoruba turn in 1999 when Ekwueme contested,did Ekwueme spit in Yoruba face?
Did Ekwueme take Yoruba for nothing?

Ekwueme founded the PDP through which OBJ became president right from the prison.
You must be a nitwit to not see that without considering zoning then, there was no way Obasanjo would freshly come out from prison to defeat Ekwueme. Continue to feed yourself falsehood to support Tinubu. He will fail. If Atiku wins and therefore, zoning gets stopped now, no Yoruba or Igbo, or indeed any presidential candidate from the south, can win a northern presidential candidate fully backed by the northern political class.
Where is the sense of Tinubu and his supporters?
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by Obidient4life3: 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sholaco:
you are on of Ipob ESN Biafra terrorist. Therefore, i owe you no explanation to my comments.

Urchinho
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by omonnakoda: 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
onuman:

Ekwueme founded the PDP through which OBJ became president right from the prison.
You must be a nitwit to not see that without considering zoning then, there was no way Obasanjo would freshly come out from prison to defeat Ekwueme. Continue to feed yourself falsehood to support Tinubu. He will fail. If Atiku wins and therefore, zoning gets stopped now, no Yoruba or Igbo, or indeed any presidential candidate from the south, can win a northern presidential candidate fully backed by the northern political class.
Where is the sense of Tinubu and his supporters?
Is your father a nitwit?

The question was in 1999 was it Yoruba turn? If so how is Ekwueme contesting intelligent? Is that Eboe intelligence?
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by FuckOsuPigs: 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Mr Rocket Science, you be confam mugu. Nigerians are wiser. You cannot deceive Nigerian youths anymore. This is not 2015. Nigerians have decided to vote Peter Obi. We have rejected the old demented drug criminal.

Nigerians vote wisely come February. A vote for Tinupoo and APC is a vote for acute suffering, overwhelming poverty and the enthronement of AGBEROTOCRACY (The government of agberos, for agberos and by agberos).

Peter Obi is the next president of the Social Media Republic of Biafra in Jesus name! Amen!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by onuman: 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sholaco:
you are on of Ipob ESN Biafra terrorist. Therefore, i owe you no explanation to my comments.

Oduduwa Republic flags were waved by supporters of Bola Tinubu as he spoke in London's Chatham House recently.
Remove the log in your eyes to see the speck in another's eyes.
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by SugarGirl44(f): 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
onuman:
Tinubu takes the Igbos for nothing. The Fulani doesn't take the Igbo for nothing.
Igbo is the largest or 2nd largest ethnic group in Nigeria. No intelligent person can decide to spit on the face of the Igbo, like Tinubu did in joining the presidential race when he knew it's the turn of the Igbo.
Tinubu is not intelligent.

They’re not only nothing but nonentities.

So Tinubu should stop the plans he’s been nursing for decades because of one emergency presidential candidate from the barbaric region?
You guys overestimate yourselves too much.
Don’t worry, you’ll get your biafra soon, that’s the only way you can have an ibo president.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by Luther0luther: 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
Throwback:
It is an understatement.

Listen to a 48year going to 49year old Tinubu as Lagos State Governor display his intelligence in year 2000.

Since some claim he is not 70years, but 86yrs now (16 extra years), did he look like he was 64years then?

Shameless liars!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Fc4l5w7DsM

Well,from this video,one can only say he didn't age too well for reasons best known to him and those in his closer circle.
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by ImperialYoruba: 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
mrvitalis:
Tinubu was intelligent yes but he aged badly ,he really really aged badly

The Tinubu of today is not the Tinubu of old

Anyone who can't see this is not being truthful

At beauty pageant, judge disqualifies the most beautiful contestant because she did not attend Harvard or Oxford. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by onuman: 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
SugarGirl44:

They’re not only nothing but nonentities.

So Tinubu should stop the plans he’s been nursing for decades because of one emergency presidential candidate from the barbaric region?
You guys overestimate yourselves too much.
Don’t worry, you’ll get your biafra soon, that’s the only way you can have an ibo president.

Tinubu secretely sponsored Oduduwa Nation agitators to blackmail Arewa to hand power over to Tinubu in 2023.
Oduduwa Republic flags were waved by supporters of Bola Tinubu as he spoke in London's Chatham House recently.

Many people nurse the ambition to become president of Nigeria, but when they observe that their ambition stands on the ways of too many people, they draw back.
Tinubu the drug trafficking baron is most inconsiderate. TINUBU WILL NEVER SUCCEED PRESIDENT BUHARI.
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by ImperialYoruba: 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Mr Rocket Science, you be confam mugu. Nigerians are wiser. You cannot deceive Nigerian youths anymore. This is not 2015. Nigerians have decided to vote Peter Obi. We have rejected the old demented drug criminal.

Nigerians vote wisely come February. A vote for Tinupoo and APC is a vote for acute suffering, overwhelming poverty and the enthronement of AGBEROTOCRACY (The government of agberos, for agberos and by agberos).

After Obi loss, BBNaija will come on to calm una down. In few days after, Obi will look back and wonder where una dey?

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by TheChameleon: 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
kaylardz:
It baffles me how easterners rate ordinary Obi higher than Tinubu. It's like comparing Benin republic with the USA

Hahaha ha. Perfect comparison
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by IbileIfe: 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
sunky97:
Fashola's take on whether Tinubu has the capacity to lead Nigeria.

Fashola made the statement as he was trying to answer the question posed to him about what he thinks about Tinubu's capacity to rule Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA92oxfuXq8[/url]

Fashola is officially younger than me by two or three months, but he is looking older than me by years.
Why? shocked

Here is my photo in August, 2022.

Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by thuxzwda1: 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Intelligence in drug trafficking and looting of public funds

Where was Tinubu intelligence when ademola Adeleke disgraced tinubu cousin governor at the governorship poll in Osun?

Abegi abegi

Now........osun is ready to vote tinubu
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by MyMouth(m): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
U think if not for age, any of the other aspirants would even come close to Tinubu in terms of capacity?
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by SugarGirl44(f): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
onuman:

Tinubu secretely sponsored Oduduwa Nation agitators to blackmail Arewa to hand power over to Tinubu in 2023.
Many people nurse the ambition to become president of Nigeria, but when they observe that their ambition stands on the ways of too many people, they draw back.
Tinubu the drug trafficking baron is most inconsiderate. TINUBU WILL NEVER SUCCEED PRESIDENT BUHARI.

Be thinking about his secret plans you hear?
Why not put that energy into your life, and just maybe you’ll amount to something.

And who is Tinubus ambition standing against?
Ibo people abi?
Lolz, so he should dim his natural light for you barbarians to shine.
You can’t be president again, not after the calamity your forefathers caused in the last.
The best you can get is biafra.
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by buygala(m): 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
IbileIfe:

Fashola is officially younger than me by two or three months, but he is looking older than me by years.
Why? shocked

At your age, see wetin you dey do grin

If small children insult you now, you will be shouting that they lack home training undecided

How is this your misshapen nose relevant to this topic biko?
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by kennethesan(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
A threat?
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by ayo2008: 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
Under estimate Baba blue... bulaba at your peril cos he is a despirado
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by viodemus: 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
oga Fashola, I respect you but you are wrong here.

Nigeria is about to hit the run way for takeoff to greatness, we have oga Peter obi and datti (datti never be oga for any state before) that wants to serve the people. That is exactly what Nigeria needs - a servant, not a wannabe lord and egomaniac. We are so backward in everything vital, we cannot afford to have a huge mistake as a leader. oga Tinubu 20years ago, maybe, but not now. We need breakthrough in Nigeria.
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by Nijablast: 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Intelligence in drug trafficking and looting of public funds

Where was Tinubu intelligence when ademola Adeleke disgraced tinubu cousin governor at the governorship poll in Osun?

Abegi abegi
Where were your parents when everybody was educating their children
Their fallure made you not to recognize your origin. So bad angry
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by omonnakoda: 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
IbileIfe:

Why? shocked

You look older do not deceive yourself
Allow your hair to grow
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by joe120120(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
sunky97:
Fashola's take on whether

Tinubu has the capacity to lead Nigeria.

Fashola made the statement as he was trying to answer the question posed to him about what he thinks about Tinubu's capacity to rule Nigeria

Minister of fuafu 4 6 months.not a minister
Poor man minister
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by Novarisammy2: 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
sunky97:

roasted corn of electricity type of intelligence?
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by Novarisammy2: 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nijablast:

Where were your parents when everybody was educating their children
Their fallure made you not to recognize your origin. So bad angry

answer the simple question and stop proving us right that ur brain is actually inferior to that of a donkey
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by Skyehigher1: 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Throwback:
It is an understatement.

Listen to a 48year going to 49year old Tinubu as Lagos State Governor display his intelligence in year 2000.

Since some claim he is not 70years, but 86yrs now (16 extra years), did he look like he was 64years then?

Shameless liars!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Fc4l5w7DsM
kudos to you my mentor the incoming president of federal republic of Nigeria inshallah I wish you long life and prosperity and sound health to uplifting this country to greater height
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by jaxxy(m): 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
Fashola is a good administrator bt he's not so smart.
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by Echoban: 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
mrvitalis:
Tinubu was intelligent yes but he aged badly ,he really really aged badly

The Tinubu of today is not the Tinubu of old

Anyone who can't see this is not being truthful

Is this really coming from u shocked

Surprising. Sometimes I laugh at people who laugh at BAT gaffe as a measure of his Intellegence. I do listen to his full speech, lecture for minutes to hours and I always differ to those rhetorics. Nigga is cerebral in governance and politics, academically . Surprising nija jjz said he didn't go to school. I b like this same Tinubu didn't go ke. Well let's keep watching.
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by hrykanu231(m): 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
sunky97:

Him intelligence no go pass to rig.
And this is my prayer, any Aspirant that supports rigging in any form e.g, vote buying, bribing of officials and using thugs. May they never win...Amen

Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by Nasir123(m): 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
Aufbauh:
This testimonial from one of my mentors has reaffirmed my belief on the candidature of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

As the saying goes "Deep calleth unto deep".

I'm telling you my brother!!!!
Re: Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril by Okhuadams(m): 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
sunky97:

una dey expect make him talk against the JAGABAN. Nigeria next influential President

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government / Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) / Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.