Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman (976 Views)

Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing / Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman. Especially the one you v slept with.
Don't scream she ate my money.
Money is not food that can be eaten physically. What gulped your money is her pussy. Idi lo je owo re!
And never say she has nothing to offer. If so, why did you approach her?
I don't want to go into details cos I blv a word is enough for the wise to understand. So boys, be good and take care of your babes more!

3 Likes

Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by adeoyekay(m): 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
I need one to take care of
Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by YellowbaMoslem: 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sweetplum:
No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman. Especially the one you v slept with.
Money is not food that can be eaten physically. What gulped your money is her pussy. Idi lo je owo re!
I don't want to go into details cos I blv a word is enough for the wise to understand. So boys, be good and take care of your babes more!

There is nothing wrong in spending on a woman.

The problem is, that pussy she's offering would she keep the pussy for you alone?

Abi after investing on her, she would still carry the pussy she's offering and give another guy?

So what's the point in investing heavily on a public bus? Just pay your fare and go your way.

If na private car, eehn you go know say na only you get am, then you can spend anything to maintain that car.
This is not about cars..

10 Likes

Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by Cypress042(m): 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
The truth is, you won't know a girl has nothing to offer, untill you approach her

Even a fool is considered wise when the mouth is closed undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by Illegal1(m): 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
Make i never talk b4 they call me simp...

1 Like

Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by Buhari4sale: 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
I'm in love with prettygirl200, I'm ready to spend any amount on her here on earth and when we get to heaven
Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by rocknation62(m): 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sweetplum:

From your write up, you have an entitlement mentality.

-You have nothing to offer rather than P*ssy
-You’re letting us know what you do for a living (who cup)
-It is a pity for you grin grin grin…..see more

3 Likes

Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
rocknation62:

From your write up, you have an entitlement mentality.

-You have nothing to offer rather than P*ssy
-You’re letting us know what you do for a living (who cup)
-It is a pity for you grin grin grin…..see more

You are wrong. I ll gladly sue your ass if I can nab you.

1 Like

Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by imagrg(m): 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
To me, SweetPlum's poosie is gold. Come let me thrust in my big cucumber size preek and make you cum thrice for a handsome fee. angry
Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by rocknation62(m): 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sweetplum:

You are wrong. I ll gladly sue your ass if I can nab you.

Lols grin grin grin

Catch me if you can

1 Like

Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by kenedyx: 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
I will spend on any girl except the one with this your mentality.

You're not even in the relationship and you're already targeting finances. This is a tendency of parasitism. It's impossible to bring anything to the tablet with this mindset of yours. In fact you're not even expecting a table, you want a hose.

Why can't you say things like 'no amount of respect is too big to show my man"?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by akube34: 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2023
YellowbaMoslem:

The problem is, that pussy she's offering would she keep the pussy for you alone?

Abi after investing on her, she would still carry the pussy she's offering and give another guy?

So what's the point in investing heavily on a public bus? Just pay your fare and go your way.

If na private car, eehn you go know say na only you get am, then you can spend anything to maintain that car.
This is not about cars..
perfect answer. Nothing wrong spending of your are committed to just me. Not when you be Alan sharer and u expect me to spend on you. E pay me to go pay olosho than maintain the girlfriend of the public
Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by DonWest16(m): 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
RUBBISH undecided
Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by Prettygirl200(f): 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
Buhari4sale:
I'm in love with prettygirl200, I'm ready to spend any amount on her here on earth and when we get to heaven
Lol ehhh wahala you and who dey go heaven? Did I tell u am ready to die now? You and Pells1 should leave me alone I take God beg una

1 Like

Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by Buhari4sale: 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Lol ehhh wahala you and who dey go heaven? Did I tell u am ready to die now? You and Pells1 should leave me alone I take God beg una

Please don't mention that name again. Thank you for your understanding
Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by Prettygirl200(f): 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Buhari4sale:

Please don't mention that name again. Thank you for your understanding
Which name and why?
Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
YellowbaMoslem:

This is not about cars..
You think say you dey wise?
I speak for all relationships wether married, faithful or unfaithful, hook up or prostitute patronage.
I m speaking that nothing is too big to spend on a lady. We are rare gem.
I always advise girls to be wise in their life.
You can assume anything.

1 Like

Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by YellowbaMoslem: 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sweetplum:

I speak for all relationships wether married, faithful or unfaithful, hook up or prostitute patronage.
You can assume anything.

It's alright, if your son sells his father's property or steal from someone to spend on a lady, it won't be too much.

I can only spend what I can afford to lose when it's worth it.
Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by JustANairlander(m): 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
Shey the knacking sef, nah only you do am abi he no also give you gbolagringringrin
Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by SenatePresdo(m): 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sweetplum:

You can assume anything.

It's only lady that can send me hr nude videos or pics I can spend too much for.

If she can't, otilo.
Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
SenatePresdo:

It's only lady that can send me hr nude videos or pics I can spend too much for.

If she can't, otilo.
Are you going to masturbate with the nude or you want to use them to blackmail her?

1 Like

Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
YellowbaMoslem:

It's alright, if your son sells his father's property or steal from someone to spend on a lady, it won't be too much.
Maybe you can sell your dad's property on a woman. No p. You are appreciating your mom in proxy. But I ll raise my son to invest properly.

1 Like

Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by SenatePresdo(m): 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sweetplum:

Are you going to masturbate with the nude or you want to use them to blackmail her?

Shey you say she dey bring pussy to the table?

I want make the pussy dey my phone, not table.
Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Shey you say she dey bring pussy to the table?

I want make the pussy dey my phone, not table.
I know your type. Na your type dey do head like that actor called Solomon Akiyesi.
Dey play.

1 Like

Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by Sonoyom(m): 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
I slept with her, she also slept with me.

1 Like

Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by rippa(m): 10:17am On Jan 14, 2023
Sweetplum:
This girl u nor get shame
How much have u spent on a man?

1 Like

Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by Nonexisting1: 10:24am On Jan 14, 2023
Parasitic mentality in full display by no other person than a vaginarian. Not quite surprising to sane minds.

1 Like

Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by DonroxyII: 11:55am On Jan 14, 2023
Sweetplum:
grin ... Na Hard truth anyway !!

Nature made it be so grin
Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by Silentgroper(m): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
imagrg:
To me, SweetPlum's poosie is gold. Come let me thrust in my big cucumber size preek and make you cum thrice for a handsome fee. angry
she's just for clout and cruise ..

She no get the mind .. na small girl ..

I've invited her severally .. she just dey run.
Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by Silentgroper(m): 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
Sonoyom:
I slept with her, she also slept with me.
abi .. potato potahto

1 Like

Re: No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
Silentgroper:
she's just for clout and cruise ..

She no get the mind .. na small girl ..

I've invited her severally .. she just dey run.
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Most Attractive Women Are Bad To Date / Man Shares A Beautiful Video Of How He Met His Beautiful Wife / Simple Recipe To Make A Bomb That Can Destroy An Entire State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.