Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees (37460 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon / Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) / Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by johnaruson(m): 8:09am On Jan 13, 2023
And so what? But wait, your wife may never confessed to you all that Tinubu did for her when you were in prison. That not withstanding. He wouldn't be our president.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by te3fik(m): 8:17am On Jan 13, 2023
Drug lord Tifnubu and his militant drug supplier...well its his choice. as for me and my household, we will vote for our future.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Ingocof(m): 8:25am On Jan 13, 2023
Typicool8:
Anybody owing Tinubu should please go and pay instead of using over 200 million Nigerians as Thanksgiving..By the way what led the militant to prison?

Yes, he is going to pay him back with his and his immediate family's votes.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by osasu22: 9:23am On Jan 13, 2023
We all know the real reason you're voting BAT grin grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Ezzymadu: 9:38am On Jan 13, 2023
Oga ur on your ownoOoOO I no own toniboy shsh
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by RussellRutherfo: 10:55am On Jan 13, 2023
FalseProphet1:
That one doesn't concern is na, you and your household can vote Tinubu as appreciation.

But for me and my entire congregation, we're fully obedient.

This I have seen.

Are you sure with Tinubu paying his children's school fees?
That they are all not in the same occultic group that have vowed to take this nation down?
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Kaysalas(m): 11:19am On Jan 13, 2023
uba1991:
And what has Tinubu done to the north to deserve their votes? Tinubu don't even have a pure water shop in the north. At least Peter Obi has NEXT SUPER MARKET in the north.
Tinubu is like the devil,he gives with right hand and collect with left hand.
Obi is actually the DEVIL like your sister rightly said here grin grin

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Maski87: 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
You probably don't know what he was doing with your wife
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by lagosrd: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
Family affairs... That favour no concern us. Did you go to jail foe the sake of your people. Abi make we ask you with tht money wey you get where are the family of ken saro wiwa now... Have you housed them? Have you clothe them etc abegiii shift

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Igede Tribe In Benue State? / Throw Back Picture Of Odimegwu Ojukwu And Wife Stella / Ambode Weighs Options As Efforts To Secure Tinubu’s Support Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.