Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees (37328 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon / Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) / Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by fof1: 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kewtt:
"When I was in prison, Tinubu gave my wife a house in VGC and pay my children's school fees....."

Asari Dokubo

AND SO WHAT? HE DID WELL BUT ALL IS STILL OUR MONEY...IT DOESN'T EQUATE TO HIS CREDENTIALS FOR ASO ROCK PLS.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by ukaface(f): 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
sapele914:
Hypocrisy @ work, I hope the message pains you more, gullible indeed.
Wetin you Dey talk sef?
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by okechuks22: 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ur one of his urchin
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Komu1048(m): 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
JoeNL22:

69 abi..... grin

Mid sixties
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by soil4soil(m): 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kewtt:
"When I was in prison, Tinubu gave my wife a house in VGC and pay my children's school fees....."

Asari Dokubo

Am waiting for Peter Obi story of how BAT helped him. BAT is really a helper someone that stand with you in time of problem

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Franklydes(m): 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
How Tinubu know this guy
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Iykenuwa(m): 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
So you want to repay him with the future of Nigeria, because he built a house for your wife?

I don't understand.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by rickleye: 11:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kewtt:

Asari Dokubo

My only ask/request for whomever becomes president either Obi, Emilokan or the other guy. Is to stop kidnapping. I can deal with the high cost of living , epileptic power supply, corrupt police but kidnapping has to end.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Okoroawusa: 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
My Asiwaju story go full 60 leaves exercise book...

What are the people that have come across you in this life saying about you? As you are reading this take a moment and ask yourself that question
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by ossrojustice(m): 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
It's a criminal structure, helping out Someone who was in prison for crime is criminal too, went to prison working for Tinubu
Kewtt:
We move

Structure that is naturally organic.... Asiwaju Bola Tinubu
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Ogun07032601473: 12:02am On Jan 13, 2023
Hello friends all over the world my name is ifayemi the grandson of baba Awogbemi of ijebu land.. Start the race now, those who succeeded in December started thier race in January, Pray for success and breakthrough by taking a strong spiritual step..
(1)Instant Money�
(2)Lotto Number
(3)Sickness Problem
(4)Money Rituals
(5)Court Case
(6) marriage Problem
(7)Protection Against Enemies and Accidents
(coolIf You want to be powerful�
(9)luck Of Jobs
(10)Boys and Girls Luck
(11)Business To move forward
(12) Promotion In Work Place
(13) Football Solution
(14) Luck Of Children's
(15) School Knowledge
Consult Chief Awogbemi Spiritual Healer Traditional Native Doctor now for spiritual steps and works and how to be safe spiritually..Home town No 28 beside OAK Filling Station Ijebu atan Ogun State, (07032601473 Whatsapp) Baba Awogbemi Traditional Native Doctor
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by bdon123(m): 12:26am On Jan 13, 2023
Kewtt:

Asari Dokubo

He helped u so go ahead n vote him He did not help me ,neither did he giv me d 50mil bribe i requested to vote him therefore m not voting him
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Lightorder: 12:39am On Jan 13, 2023
Honjoshy4u:
Then you and your family should pay him.
Nothing concern sane Nigerians with Tinubu helping a militant. I believe that Asari and Tinubu de been light kpoli together.
2 drug thieves
correct
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by nkenu(m): 12:49am On Jan 13, 2023
Why were you in prison? For being a militant baa? So?
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Brush1: 12:58am On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Many like him... Even Orji Uzor Kalu's kid grew up with Tinubu when Abia was very hot

When PDP and Obasanjo jailed them for seeking their rights in oil revenue from their region... Tinubu helped them all the way

NADECO struggle for Democracy

Niger Delta struggle for 13% derivatives

Stopping 3rd term agenda

Guess what Obi was chilling in his £1, million apartment in London was a bank executive and gave no fvck about Nigeria

And that’s sufficient to ruin this country?. They should explore other ways of compensating him, such as praying that they die in his place.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by DMerciful(m): 1:53am On Jan 13, 2023
So 200 million people should thank Tinubu for you
Kewtt:

Asari Dokubo

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Elidrisy20: 5:03am On Jan 13, 2023
No who send you?
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Godfullsam(m): 5:12am On Jan 13, 2023
stormborn28:

Tinubu been generous is not surprising
After all

Osama Bin Laden helped some of his jihadist fighters with money..

Hitler made lot of his officers rich, gave them houses and more.

Pablo Escobar gave out charity to his community

Evans the kidnapper gave donations in church and helped some people with cash

Even the Devil is very generous
Devil offered Jesus all the wealth in this world

Just because Osama bin Laden is generous to his jihadist urchins
Doesn't mean I will vote Osama as president

Why compare a former governor and senator of the federal republic of Nigeria with those characters you mentioned.

Are you saying this out of hatred or ignorance
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Advocate500: 5:58am On Jan 13, 2023
Image123:
Lol, where are people from different parts of Nigeria that Obi or Atiku have helped or made? Most of the people flocking around Obi were not even close to him or his fans until about 6 months ago. Atiku moves with his croonies. We have president, vice president, senators, governors, speakers etc that owe a lot to Tinubu for helping them, standing by them, lifting them. Not to mention his people in Lagos.
Yet someone will tell me to pick some mediocre ahead of him because of religion, tribe or party.

The "progresive" goal that Awolowo had in mind for the South West and the whole of Nigeria which he was stopped from actualizing, the same goal that Abiola seemed to have in mind in 1993. It is only Tinubu that still claims to have it and has been speaking about it for decades. If you like vote rubbish oh. You can see Obi pandering to the youths and the campuses, because he knows they don't know history. He cannot easily tell fables to their parents. Any old person supporting Obi is 99% doing it out of tribal/religious sentiments, not track record.
so because a criminal helps a fellow criminal Nigeria should votes for criminal gang's?
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by odduduwa: 6:03am On Jan 13, 2023
uba1991:
And what has Tinubu done to the north to deserve their votes? Tinubu don't even have a pure water shop in the north. At least Peter Obi has NEXT SUPER MARKET in the north.
Tinubu is like the devil,he gives with right hand and collect with left hand.
u?
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by akilo1: 6:19am On Jan 13, 2023
StrongandMighty:
I'm more interested to know what he did that made him go to prison in the first place...
indomie generation like you won't understand
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Image123(m): 6:20am On Jan 13, 2023
Advocate500:
so because a criminal helps a fellow criminal Nigeria should votes for criminal gang's?

Tell us intelligently how Tinubu is a criminal, how the people he helped are criminals, and how Obi and Atiku are not criminals.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Ensquare(m): 6:35am On Jan 13, 2023
You and your household should go and vote for him and leave us alone
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by kelly72: 6:39am On Jan 13, 2023
At least he didn't say, "Rivers State and Bayelsa were in prison and Tinubu gave us all new homes and all the federal allocation accruing to Lagos".

So you and your wife owe him 2 votes.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Jidegold112: 6:49am On Jan 13, 2023
Aka mpi, that does not appeal to us. You way carry your people moni go build university, for where again? Personally answer me. Ozu akpụ.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by uba1991: 7:05am On Jan 13, 2023
odduduwa:
u?
yes me.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by stormborn28(m): 7:30am On Jan 13, 2023
Godfullsam:

Why compare a former governor and senator of the federal republic of Nigeria with those characters you mentioned.

Are you saying this out of hatred or ignorance

Tinubu is a former drug baron. The info is in the USA
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Allisgud: 7:36am On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Many like him... Even Orji Uzor Kalu's kid grew up with Tinubu when Abia was very hot

When PDP and Obasanjo jailed them for seeking their rights in oil revenue from their region... Tinubu helped them all the way

Stopping 3rd term agenda

Guess what Obi was chilling in his £1, million apartment in London was a bank executive and gave no fvck about Nigeria

when he started enjoying from amnesty did he know obi,abi obi complain,asari only have one vote abeg
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Allisgud: 7:39am On Jan 13, 2023
All this he has been doing with govt money
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by hollywater: 7:41am On Jan 13, 2023
You were helping him to steal oil back then before you were put in prison.
You don't need to pay him any kobo. The oil you help him to steal is enough.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by MrUchenna1(m): 7:57am On Jan 13, 2023
birds of the same feather ..............things
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by jeff1607(m): 8:01am On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Stopping 3rd term agenda

How Much did you buy ur last bag of rice?

How much is pms in your area right now?

How is electricity in your community?

If all is well and it should continue let’s continue with APC

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 / Tinubu Commissions Ondo Revenue Office Complex Constructed By Akeredolu (photos) / Fatima, Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Describes Her Tenure Under APC As Memorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.