Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake (3684 Views)

Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People / Keyamo: Buhari Won’t Make 2023 Election A Do-Or-Die Affair Like Obasanjo / "In A Referendum, Akwai Ibom Will Join Igbos In Biafra"-Philip Effiongs Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by Darren95: 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
Today it is give us Biafra.

Tomorrow give us President

Rivers people are not Biafrans

My Rivers people will vote Tinubu for our own benefits.

70% of people supporting Peter Obi are igbos who do not have voting strength.

No South East state has voting strength more than Rivers State talk more of Lagos, Kano, katsina.

How will they win? Wike will declare support for Tinubu next week.

16 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by mrvitalis(m): 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
Darren95:

No South East state has voting strength more than Rivers State talk more of Lagos, Kano, katsina.
So they should vote for Tinubu abi Atiku that worked together to take power away from Jonathan abi ?

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by Darren95: 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

So they should vote for Tinubu abi Atiku that worked together to take power away from Jonathan abi ?

Rivers people don’t play tribal politics.

2015 politics is gone.

We are talking about 2023 and what will benefit us.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by darthv: 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
Gerratahere mehn shit.
I go vote Peter obi.
Be cause I have common sense.
And there is nothing you can do about it

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by StrongandMighty: 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nonsense thread

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by mrvitalis(m): 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
Darren95:

Rivers people don’t play tribal politics.

2015 politics is gone.

We are talking about 2023 and what will benefit us.

Yes Tinubu or Atiku that took power away from South south would benefit south south more than Igbos that stood by them ?

If you create enemity between them and Igbos ...when you want to repeat 2015 game again who would stand by them ?

2015 is gone but Una no dey forget how Igbos planned coup ?

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by Sergio101(m): 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
cheesy..... it's always funny seeing an urchin disguise.

Headslamming Yoruba Muslim!!!

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
stale already

the campaign stage has passed this level
it's strategy time
something urchins won't understand

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by Darren95: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

Yes Tinubu or Atiku that took power away from South south would benefit south south more than Igbos that stood by them ?

If you create enemity between them and Igbos ...when you want to repeat 2015 game again who would stand by them ?

2015 is gone but Una no dey forget how Igbos planned coup ?

Forget about enemity.

This is politics, you support the side you believe will win. Not being emotional.

Tinubu will win, it’s the reality on ground and Rivers people must align with the winning team.

Who will vote for Igbo man? South West? North? Even South South is divided.

Omo Igbo can’t be president now. Our northerners up north are not well educated which is a set back for Igbo presidency

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by mrvitalis(m): 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
Darren95:

Forget about enemity.

This is politics, you support the side you believe will win. Not being emotional.

Tinubu will win, it’s the reality on ground and Rivers people must align with the winning team.

Omo Igbo can’t be president now. Our northerners up north are not well educated which is a set back for Igbo presidency

So you mean Rivers people as educated and exposed as they are should open their eyes and vote disaster like Tinubu just because he would win ?

It's only a fool that would refuse to vote a good candidate because he thinks he won't won't then vote and obvious disaster because he can win ...quote from Donald Duke ...that's the mindset of south south people

Good night

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by Nwaetche(m): 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
GOAT!

So you are telling us to vote for the Agbado master and APC?

Even with Dede Amaechi as Transportation Minister with oversight to NPA, you folks refused vehemently to reactivate any port in the Niger Delta so as not to compete with Lagos.

Is it now that the man that has his umbilical cord attached to Lagos IGR fueled mostly with taxes and revenues from Tin Can and Apapa ports that APC would come and open our ports? You really think that our people will be deceived that the Agbado coroner would forfeit his phantom IGR to help our people?

Abeg take your advice and go to your fellow radicalised Yoruba Islamist in Iragbejiland.

grin grin grin

Darren95:

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by Paulheyman: 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
Darren95:

Forget about enemity.

So, you and Tinubu are counting on the illiteracy of the north to win 2023 election meaning that you can't sell your candidate to the literate population of the north.

One thing common with APC supporters is their constant hope on manipulating negativities of Nigeria to win 2023. To you guys if Nigeria were to be a developed nation. Tinubu will lose woefully and may not even be on the ballot

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by slimfit1(m): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
You will get Bakassi back if you vote for Atiku or Tinubu that's how we can divide this country . God bless Yoruba nation and Biafra lol not like river people care self know where Bakassi is self.

1 Like

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by Felabrity: 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
Continue crying

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by Darren95: 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nwaetche:
GOAT!

So you are telling us to vote for the Agbado master and APC?

Even with Dede Amaechi as Transportation Minister with oversight to NPA, you folks refused vehemently to reactivate any port in the Niger Delta so as not to compete with Lagos.

Is it now that the man that has his umbilical cord attached to Lagos IGR fueled mostly with taxes and revenues from Tin Can and Apapa ports that APC would come and open our ports? You really think that our people will be deceived that the Agbado coroner would forfeit his phantom IGR to help our people?

Abeg take your advice and go to your fellow radicalised Yoruba Islamist in Iragbejiland.

grin grin grin

We are not Igbo traders living and buying properties in Lagos.

Port harcourt port is functioning. We are Rivers people and we invest and base in Rivers. Nothing concern us with Lagos port

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by Nightwolf1: 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
Darren95:

Urchin stop crying. grin

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by PrinceOfLagos: 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
Marijuana influenced comment

So I should vote for your drug lord abi

Rivers is 100% for Peter Obi

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by Mindlog: 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
Darren95:

What criteria was used in order to acknowledge the igbos, one of the three major ethnic groups in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by Conner44: 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
Anytime you come on nairaland and read sentences like “urchins are deranged, urchins are stupid, urchins are this, urchins are that etc” . . . Don’t argue or contest it.

Look no further than the op of this thread and his post for one of the numerous valid and visible proofs of such statements undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by Madups(m): 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
Darren95:

Eya! Ndo, sorry.. Take heart bro.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
Darren95:

Forget about enemity.

Amongst all my friends, cousins and family I'm yet to see any one who is voting for either BAT or Atiku , still surprising to me.

Watching PO and others engage with the people, I have observed a trend with PO unlike other candidates. He is open and ever ready to get scrutinized by the people through public engagement.

I have also noticed that amongst the leading candidates he is the only one with little integrity unlike others with zero integrity.

Competence and sagacity should be our watch word while voting for the next president next Month.

Leave bigotry, Rivers people voted for Yoruba in 1999 and 2003, Fulani/hausa in 2007, Ijaw in 2011 and 2015 and Fulani in 2019. Voting for a technocrat from the south east can never be a taboo. Fortunately for the South East they presented the sanest candidate amongst the front runners.

Vote for your candidate because he is competent and remove ethnic and religious biase out of it. Rivers people aren't known to exude bigotry and hate, I am doubtful if you hail from here.

vote wisely.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by Ogbuefi2020: 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
Wailing afonjas has given up on northern votes, it's now to use anti Igbo rhetorics to scamper for south south votes after truncating south south presidency to install the north.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by FallenShitHole: 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
Darren95:

Over 80% of Rivers state inhabitants are Igbos. You will hear from us after Biafra restored.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by BossGerald: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
Darren95:

See this mumu...who are the rivers people Are they different from the igbos??

No be our fault say you never comot ogbomoso since dem born you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by Obidient4life3: 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
Darren95:

Shut up! You idiot!

8 Likes

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by Mrfksb1(m): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
You're a bloody Coward. An afonja demon parading himself as rivers ode

I'm from Edo state though I live here in Los Angeles, if you like vote tiefnubu its you and your family that will suffer for another 8yrs.

The rivers you want to campaign for claimed they are from bini.

We the Edo people are voting for Obi so rivers people must follow their origin

Bini kingdom owns ikwere land, their kings and government confirmed it. So they must follow Edo make to make the right choice 2023

If Edo is for Obi, ikwerre people which are our children must follow us

14 Likes

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
Darren95:

are you all not tired of this stupidity? I a full blooded yoruba and i dont understand tinubu bots.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by bowerazzi26(m): 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
Darren95:

U must be stewpid for mentioning rivers people and igbo people for things that has to do with tinubu .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
Adviser to river state on election matters, well done ooh grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by Novarisammy2: 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
Darren95:

why wait till next week? wike should declare his support for the drug lord aka bobo Chicago first thing tomorrow morning. let that be tomorrow's breaking news

you are doing a shabby and unkept job , is this the best u can do? common justify ur 30k per month stipend

6 Likes

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by BlazinGlory40: 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
Darren95:

Forget about enemity.

Hopeless entity disguising as a Rivers person. That “omo igbo” has given you away cheaply. Next time, be smart enough if you want to be an impostor.

12 Likes

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by Nwaetche(m): 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
Shuruup!

Who are we?

Who dash you and your ilk anything Rivers? So Port Harcourt port is working in your mind and still Aba and Onitsha traders are still paying humongous haulage fees to take containers all the way from Tin Can to the South East?

We are waiting for Obi to win to resuscitate the ports in Port Harcourt, Calabar and Warri. He has committed to start and finish Ibom ports too. Bonny deep sea would also see the light of the day and our brothers in Aba, Nnewi and Onitsha will utilised our ports at ferry their goods at far less cost. These would increase the IGR of South South States and create jobs for our teaming population.

PO would also force Shell to relocate to Port Harcourt, Chevron to Warri, ExxonMobil to Uyo and Addax to Owerri or Omoku. As companies pay their main tax at their corporate head office location, huge IGR would also accrue.

So you want us to leave all these and vote your Agbado master?

By the way, who told you that your so called "Igbo traders" are not contributing to Rivers State economy? Who told you that Rivers people are not involved in the trading business?

As I said, the era of "Divide and Rule" is gone forever and please take your advice to your fellow urchins in Agbadoland.

Darren95:

We are not Igbo traders living and buying properties in Lagos.

Port harcourt port is functioning. We are Rivers people and we invest and base in Rivers. Nothing concern us with Lagos port

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Africa Is Rich Yet Africans Are Poor. A Must Read! / GEJ Congratulates Capt Wada On Winning Koji Gov'ship Election / Female Brazilian Students Refused To Sleep In Unilag's Hostel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.